- the faculty of perceiving (via the skin) pressure or heat or pain (同)tactility, touch perception, skin perceptiveness
- a state of widespread public excitement and interest; "the news caused a sensation"
- an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation; "a sensation of touch" (同)esthesis, aesthesis, sense experience, sense impression, sense datum
- a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest; "anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhere between hope and fear"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(五感による)『感覚』,知覚 / 〈C〉(¨の)感じ,気持ち / 〈C〉〈U〉大評判,センセーション;大評判になった人(物,事)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Perirhinal cortex lesions attenuate stimulus generalization in a tactual discrimination task in rats.
- Ramos JM1.
- Acta neurobiologiae experimentalis.Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars).2014;74(1):15-25.
- Response generalization to a novel stimulus occurs when the new stimulus shares common features with the stimulus used in the original learning. Given the many recent studies suggesting that the perirhinal cortex is critical for disambiguating stimuli that share representational/perceptual elements,
- PMID 24718040
- Tactual perception: a review of experimental variables and procedures.
- Fernandes AM1, Albuquerque PB.
- Cognitive processing.Cogn Process.2012 Nov;13(4):285-301. doi: 10.1007/s10339-012-0443-2. Epub 2012 Jun 6.
- This paper reviews the literature on tactual perception. Throughout this review, we will highlight some of the most relevant aspects in the touch literature: type of stimuli; type of participants; type of tactile exploration; and finally, the interaction between touch and other senses. Regarding typ
- PMID 22669262
- Haptic object matching by blind and sighted adults and children.
- Withagen A1, Kappers AM, Vervloed MP, Knoors H, Verhoeven L.
- Acta psychologica.Acta Psychol (Amst).2012 Feb;139(2):261-71. doi: 10.1016/j.actpsy.2011.11.012. Epub 2012 Jan 4.
- The present study describes a tactual object matching task based on the study of Lederman and Klatzky (1987) for the dimensions Exact shape, Weight, Volume and Texture. Participants were congenitally blind children and their sighted classmates, congenitally blind adults and sighted adults. To study
- PMID 22305347
- tactual sensation noun 1. the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling" [syn: touch] 2. the faculty of perceiving (via the skin) pressure or heat or ...
- Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms Noun 1. tactual sensation - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling" tactile ...
- Because the retained fluid is constantly leaking out of the intravascular compartment into the peritoneal cavity, the sensation of vascular filling is not achieved, and the process continues.(HIM.1978)