- place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease; "there were no signs of asphyxiation"
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring" (同)mark
- a character indicating a relation between quantities; "dont forget the minus sign"
- a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified; "The bond between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary"--de Saussure
- a gesture that is part of a sign language
- a public display of a message; "he posted signs in all the shop windows"
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season" (同)contract, sign on, sign_up
- approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?" (同)ratify
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu" (同)signal, signalize, signalise
- mark with ones signature; write ones name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here" (同)subscribe
- be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
- communicate in sign language; "I dont know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
- not homosexual
- a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit)
- successive (without a break); "sick for five straight days" (同)consecutive
- characterized by honesty and fairness; "straight dealing"; "a square deal" (同)square
- erect in posture; "sit straight"; "stood defiantly with unbowed back" (同)unbent, unbowed
- (of hair) having no waves or curls; "her naturally straight hair hung long and silky"
- following a correct or logical method; "straight reasoning"
- free from curves or angles; "a straight line"
- having no deviations; "straight lines"; "straight roads across the desert"; "straight teeth"; "straight shoulders"
- in a straight line; in a direct course; "the road runs straight"
- in keeping with the facts; "set the record straight"; "made sure the facts were straight in the report"
- neatly arranged; not disorderly; "the room is straight now"
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a persons leg
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- the limb of an animal used for food
- increasing in quantity or value; "a cost-raising increase in the basic wage rate"
- the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child (同)rearing, nurture
- dried grape
- (ある事実・状態・感情などの)『表れ』,印,気配,徴侯(indication);(…の)こん跡,計跡《+『of』+『名』》・『身ぶり』,手まね,合図 / 『標識』,看板 / (数学・音楽などの)記号 / (…の)『象徴』,シンボル(symbol)《+『of』+『名』》・《文》(…の)『前兆』,きざし《+『of』+『名』》・宮(きゅう)(黄道12区分の一つ) ・〈手紙・書類・作品など〉‘に'『署名する』・(…に)〈名前など〉‘を'書く《+『名』+『on』(『to』)+『名』》 / …‘を'雇う契約に署名する・…‘を'合図する,知らせる;…に合図する・署名する・契約書に署名して雇われる
- 『まっすぐな』,一直線の / (毛髪などが)まっすぐな / (背などが,曲らずに)『直立した』,まっすぐな / 《補語にのみ用いて》『整理した』,きちんとした / 真実を言う,率直な,正直な / 連続した / 《米》(ある政党に)徹底した,ベッタリの,きっすいの / (比較変化なし)『まっすぐに』,一直線に;『直立して』,垂直に / 『直ちに』,回り道をしないで / 率直に,端的に / 《the~》まっすぐ,一直線;直線コース / (カードゲームで)ポーカーの5枚続き,ストレート
- (人・動物の)『脚』 / (ズボン・靴下などの)脚をおおう部分,脚部 / (家具などの)脚,形(機能)が脚に似た物 / (三角形の底辺を除く)一辺 / (旅などの全行程の中の)一区切り,一区間
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Piriformis syndrome: a cause of nondiscogenic sciatica.
- Cass SP1.
- Current sports medicine reports.Curr Sports Med Rep.2015 Jan;14(1):41-4. doi: 10.1249/JSR.0000000000000110.
- Piriformis syndrome is a nondiscogenic cause of sciatica from compression of the sciatic nerve through or around the piriformis muscle. Patients typically have sciatica, buttocks pain, and worse pain with sitting. They usually have normal neurological examination results and negative straight leg ra
- PMID 25574881
- Similar outcome despite slight clinical differences between lumbar radiculopathy induced by lateral versus medial disc herniations in patients without previous foraminal stenosis: a prospective cohort study with 1-year follow-up.
- Mérot OA1, Maugars YM1, Berthelot JM2.
- The spine journal : official journal of the North American Spine Society.Spine J.2014 Aug 1;14(8):1526-31. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2013.09.020. Epub 2013 Oct 11.
- BACKGROUND CONTEXT: It has been claimed that lumbar radiculopathy induced by foraminal disc herniations had poorer outcome and different clinical features, including: 1-more progressive onset, but shorter duration between the first sign and request of medical care; 2-more severe radiculopathy; 3-les
- PMID 24291407
- Spinal subdural hematoma following meningioma removal operation.
- Jun HS1, Oh JK1, Park YS1, Song JH1.
- Korean Journal of Spine.Korean J Spine.2014 Mar;11(1):12-4. doi: 10.14245/kjs.2014.11.1.12. Epub 2014 Mar 31.
- Although blood contamination of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) after an intracranial operation can occur, the development of a symptomatic spinal hematoma after craniotomy has been anecdotally reported and it is uncommon reported after a supratentorial meningioma removal operation. We report a case of sp
- PMID 24891866
- The clinical significance of straight-leg raising (Lasegue's sign) in the diagnosis of prolapsed lumbar disc
- These variations of the straight leg raise test help your doctor check for nerve involvement in the dura mater (covering) of the spinal cord or the spinal cord itself. A positive sign for nerve involvement from the spinal cord or its covering ...
- 整形外科テスト法 腰椎の神経圧迫 Straight Leg Raising Test (Laseque's Test) ・ 背臥位で膝を伸展させて股関節を可動域一杯まで屈曲させる。 ・ （＋）少し戻して足関節を 30～70度の範囲で背屈させた時に疼痛を感じる。
- straight leg raising test, straight-leg raising sign, SLR test SLRT
- 膝伸展下肢挙上試験、SLRテスト、ラセーグ試験 ラゼーグ試験 Lasegue test Lasegue test
- ブラガードテスト、神経伸張試験、ラゼーグ徴候 Lasegue sign。神経伸張試験
- L5,S1の神経根と坐骨神経が殿部を通過する部分をストレッチする (REU.102)
- 陽性の場合にはL4-L5, L5-S1の椎間板ヘルニアが強く疑われる。
- lower extremity、peduncle、pedunculi、pedunculus