- measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot" (同)running
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree (同)additive
- (of a leaf shape) long and narrow (同)elongate
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement" (同)one-dimensional
- give pleasant proportions to; "harmonize a building with those surrounding it"
- the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree; "an inordinate proportion of the book is given over to quotations"; "a dry martini has a large proportion of gin" (同)ratio
- adjust in size relative to other things
- the quotient obtained when the magnitude of a part is divided by the magnitude of the whole
- magnitude or extent; "a building of vast proportions" (同)dimension
- harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole (as in a design); "in all perfectly beautiful objects there is found the opposition of one part to another and a reciprocal balance"- John Ruskin (同)proportionality, balance
- not homosexual
- a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit)
- successive (without a break); "sick for five straight days" (同)consecutive
- characterized by honesty and fairness; "straight dealing"; "a square deal" (同)square
- erect in posture; "sit straight"; "stood defiantly with unbowed back" (同)unbent, unbowed
- (of hair) having no waves or curls; "her naturally straight hair hung long and silky"
- following a correct or logical method; "straight reasoning"
- free from curves or angles; "a straight line"
- having no deviations; "straight lines"; "straight roads across the desert"; "straight teeth"; "straight shoulders"
- in a straight line; in a direct course; "the road runs straight"
- in keeping with the facts; "set the record straight"; "made sure the facts were straight in the report"
- neatly arranged; not disorderly; "the room is straight now"
- in accordance with scientific laws
- being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development; "a perfectly normal child"; "of normal intelligence"; "the most normal person Ive ever met"
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal; "serve wine at normal room temperature"; "normal diplomatic relations"; "normal working hours"; "normal word order"; "normal curiosity"; "the normal course of events"
- forming a right angle
- having a constant ratio
- one of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
- properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to; "the punishment ought to be proportional to the crime"; "earnings relative to production" (同)relative
- in proportion; "the height of this wall must be reduced proportionately to give the room pleasant dimensions"
- in proportion (同)pro_rata
- to a proportionate degree; "your salary will rise proportionately to your workload" (同)proportionally
- being in due proportion; "proportionate representation of a minority group"
- agreeing in amount, magnitude, or degree
- a long slender leaf (同)elongate leaf
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- 線の,直線の / 線から成る,線を使った;線状の / (方程式が)一次の
- 《the~》(…に対する…の)『割合』,比率《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『調和』,均衡《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉部分;割り前,分け前 / 《複数形で》大きさ / 〈U〉比例 / …‘の'調和をとる;(…に)…‘を'釣り合わせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》
- 『まっすぐな』,一直線の / (毛髪などが)まっすぐな / (背などが,曲らずに)『直立した』,まっすぐな / 《補語にのみ用いて》『整理した』,きちんとした / 真実を言う,率直な,正直な / 連続した / 《米》(ある政党に)徹底した,ベッタリの,きっすいの / (比較変化なし)『まっすぐに』,一直線に;『直立して』,垂直に / 『直ちに』,回り道をしないで / 率直に,端的に / 《the~》まっすぐ,一直線;直線コース / (カードゲームで)ポーカーの5枚続き,ストレート
- 『正常な』,『通常の』,標準の / (人が肉体・知能・情緒の発達において)平均的な,年齢相応の / (線などが)垂直な;(…に)垂直な《+『to』+『名』》・普通の;典型的な;直角をなす (to)・（実験動物が）常態の, 未処置［未免疫］の;（濃度が）規定の・常態;垂線, 法線;平均量［値］正常,通常;標準
- 比例の,比例による;(…と)比例として《+『to』+『名』》 / 釣り合った,調和した;(…に)釣り合った《+『to』+『名』》
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Linking N2O emission from biochar-amended composting process to the abundance of denitrify (nirK and nosZ) bacteria community.
- Li S1,2, Song L1, Jin Y1, Liu S1, Shen Q2, Zou J3,4.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):37. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0208-x. Epub 2016 May 20.
- Manure composting has been recognized as an important anthropogenic source of nitrous oxide (N2O) contributing to global warming. However, biochar effect on N2O emissions from manure composting is rarely evaluated, especially by linking it to abundance of denitrifying bacteria community. Results of
- PMID 27207069
- Correlation between osteoporotic fracture risk in Brazilian postmenopausal women calculated using the FRAX with and without the inclusion of bone densitometry data.
- Bastos-Silva Y1, Aguiar LB1, Pinto-Neto AM1, Baccaro LF1, Costa-Paiva L2.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):16. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0255-y. Epub 2016 Apr 11.
- The risks of fracture were calculated in 402 postmenopausal Brazilian women by FRAX with or without the inclusion of bone densitometry values. The correlation between the risk of major osteoporosis fracture or hip fracture calculated by FRAX with or without BMD was similar in this population, 0.76 a
- PMID 27067597
- Phantom model and scoring system to assess ability in ultrasound-guided chest drain positioning.
- Vetrugno L1, Volpicelli G2, Barbariol F3, Toretti I4, Pompei L5, Forfori F6, Della Rocca G7.
- Critical ultrasound journal.Crit Ultrasound J.2016 Dec;8(1):1. doi: 10.1186/s13089-016-0038-8. Epub 2016 Feb 18.
- BACKGROUND: Chest tube positioning is an invasive procedure associated with potentially serious injuries. In the last few years, we have been running a project directed at developing a practical simulator of a surgical procedure taught on our medical training program. The phantom model reconstructs
- PMID 26888754
- CADA-computer-aided DaTSCAN analysis.
- Augimeri A1, Cherubini A2, Cascini GL3, Galea D4, Caligiuri ME5, Barbagallo G6, Arabia G7, Quattrone A8,9.
- EJNMMI physics.EJNMMI Phys.2016 Dec;3(1):4. doi: 10.1186/s40658-016-0140-9. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND: Dopamine transporter (DaT) imaging (DaTSCAN) is useful for the differential diagnosis of parkinsonian syndromes. Visual evaluation of DaTSCAN images represents the generally accepted diagnostic method, but it is strongly dependent on the observer's experience and shows inter- and intra-o
- PMID 26879864
- 電気学会論文誌. D, 産業応用部門誌 = IEEJ transactions on industry applications 137(1), 44-52, 2017-01
- NAID 40021058324
- 拡張温度範囲 （HおよびMP）リニア・レギュレータ 拡張温度範囲（HおよびMP）スイッチング・レギュレータ 拡張温度範囲（HおよびMP）uModule レギュレータ 拡張温度範囲（HおよびMP）LEDドライバ 拡張温度範囲（HおよびMP ...
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /línir/[形]1 直線状のa linear series｜1列に並んだもの.2 ((限定))長さの, 一次元の；線で表される.3 線からなる[を使った]；〈美術作品が〉線的な.4 線形の；糸状の, 細長いa linear design ...
- Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance integrated circuits. Applications for the Company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking ...
- common、commonly、conventional、general、generally、in general、linear、N、n-、normally、ordinarily、ordinary、straight、usual、usually