- of or relating to or located at the base; "the basilar membrane of the cochlea" (同)basilary
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia" (同)alkali
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system" (同)radix
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle"
- situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag" (同)bag
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases" (同)base of operations
- a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp" (同)pedestal, stand
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end (同)home
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull"
- the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain"
- illegitimate (同)baseborn
- of low birth or station (`base is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth" (同)baseborn, humble, lowly
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds" (同)immoral
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"- Edmund Burke; "taking a mean advantage"; "chokd with ambition of the meaner sort"- Shakespeare; "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics" (同)mean, meanspirited
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal"
- debased; not genuine; "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- having a base; "firmly based ice"
- having a base of operations (often used as a combining form); "a locally based business"; "an Atlanta-based company"; "carrier-based planes"
- the bony skeleton of the head of vertebrates
- 《文》(人や人の行動・孝えが)『卑しい』,下劣な / (金属が)質の劣った;(貨幣が)粗悪な
- 『基礎』,根拠 / 『基部』,基底,土台 / 『根拠地』,基地 / (野球の)塁,ベース / 主成分;塩基(酸と反応シテ塩(官)を生じる化合物) / (数学で図形の)底;底辺;基線 / (…に)…‘の'『基礎をおく』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 『頭がい骨』,しゃれこうべ / 《話》おつむ,頭
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Quality of Life and Patient-Reported Outcomes Following Proton Radiation Therapy: A Systematic Review.
- Verma V1, Simone CB 2nd1, Mishra MV1.
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute.J Natl Cancer Inst.2018 Apr 1;110(4). doi: 10.1093/jnci/djx208.
- PMID 29028221
- Endoscopic endonasal resection of sinonasal/anterior skull base malignancy (Kadish C esthesioneuroblastoma).
- Mehta GU1, Hanna EY2, DeMonte F1, Raza SM3.
- Acta neurochirurgica.Acta Neurochir (Wien).2018 Feb;160(2):361-366. doi: 10.1007/s00701-017-3437-0. Epub 2017 Dec 26.
- PMID 29277853
- Parapharyngeal space tumor surgery using a modified cervical-parotid approach.
- Okamoto I1, Tsukahara K1, Sato H1.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2018 Feb;138(2):165-169. doi: 10.1080/00016489.2017.1384058. Epub 2017 Oct 5.
- PMID 28978266
- 脳神経外科学 経蝶形骨洞手術 : Hardy手術から経鼻頭蓋底手術へ
- 骨破壊を伴った,アレルギー性真菌性鼻副鼻腔炎(Allergic fungal rhinosinusitis)の2症例
- 井上 智恵,上條 篤,中島 正己,松田 帆,井上 準,菅澤 正,加瀬 康弘
- アレルギー 63(7), 951-957, 2014-08-01
- 骨欠損をきたし,副鼻腔悪性腫瘍および浸潤型真菌症との鑑別を要したアレルギー性真菌性鼻副鼻腔炎(AFRS: allergic fungal rhinosinusitis)の2症例を経験した.症例1は21歳男性で,眼科にて左眼球突出を指摘されていた. CT (computed tomography)では,左汎副鼻腔の片側性病変を認め,左眼窩内側壁が欠損しており,病変の眼窩内進展を認めた.症例2は39歳 …
- NAID 110009832678
- Skull base surgery is a matter of trust. Dr. Stefan Maas Dear patients, dear colleagues, HEKA Skull Base Surgery is comprised of the Clinic for Otorhinolaryngology at the Bad Hersfeld Clinic, the doctors of the surgical ...
- The 4th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Brain, Skull Base, and Spine was held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from April 28-30, 2010. Hosted by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, this congress ...
- base of skull (N), skull base, cranial basis, cranial base, basicranium
- basis cranii
- base of skull、basicranium、basilaris、cerebral base、cranial base、proximal、proximal region、skull base、stem
- base of skull、basilar、cranial base、skull base
- base of skull、basicranium、basilar、skull base
- basicranium、basilar、cranial base、skull base