- the most important or necessary part of something; "the basis of this drink is orange juice" (同)base
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture" (同)base, foundation, fundament, groundwork, cornerstone
- a capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring
- 『根拠』,基準;…制 / (混合物の)主成分
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comprehensive Postoperative Management After Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery.
- Tien DA1, Stokken JK2, Recinos PF3, Woodard TD3, Sindwani R4.
- Otolaryngologic clinics of North America.Otolaryngol Clin North Am.2016 Feb;49(1):253-63. doi: 10.1016/j.otc.2015.09.015.
- To maximize outcomes from endoscopic skull base surgery, careful early postoperative management is critically important. Standardized postoperative regimens are lacking. The type of reconstruction and presence and type of cerebrospinal fluid leak dictate management. If a leak is encountered intraope
- PMID 26614842
- Injury of the Internal Carotid Artery During Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery: Prevention and Management Protocol.
- AlQahtani A1, Castelnuovo P2, Nicolai P3, Prevedello DM4, Locatelli D5, Carrau RL6.
- Otolaryngologic clinics of North America.Otolaryngol Clin North Am.2016 Feb;49(1):237-52. doi: 10.1016/j.otc.2015.09.009.
- Injury of the internal carotid artery during endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery is a feared and perilous scenario. This article discusses perioperative strategies to prevent or manage an internal carotid artery injury to optimize outcomes. Meticulous preoperative planning is crucial in preventi
- PMID 26614841
- Complication Avoidance in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery.
- Horowitz PM1, DiNapoli V2, Su SY3, Raza SM4.
- Otolaryngologic clinics of North America.Otolaryngol Clin North Am.2016 Feb;49(1):227-35. doi: 10.1016/j.otc.2015.09.014.
- Endoscopic endonasal approaches to the skull base pathology have developed and evolved dramatically over the past 2 decades, particularly with collaboration between neurosurgery and otolaryngology physicians. These advances have increased significantly the use of such approaches beyond just resectio
- PMID 26614840
- Zygomaticotemporal approach to the basis cranii and basilar artery.
- base of skull (N), skull base, cranial basis, cranial base, basicranium
- basis cranii