- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot" (同)running
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree (同)additive
- (of a leaf shape) long and narrow (同)elongate
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement" (同)one-dimensional
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)i
- disorder involving lesions or eruptions of the skin (in which there is usually no inflammation)
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 線の,直線の / 線から成る,線を使った;線状の / (方程式が)一次の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A Case of Linear IgA/IgG Bullous Dermatosis with Anti-laminin-332 Autoantibodies.
- Izaki S1, Mitsuya J, Okada T, Koga H, Hashimoto T, Terui T.
- Acta dermato-venereologica.Acta Derm Venereol.2014 Jun 30. doi: 10.2340/00015555-1923. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract is missing (Short Communication).
- PMID 24978847
- Linear Immunoglobulin A Disease and Vancomycin: Letter in reply.
- Ingen-Housz-Oro S1, Valeyrie-Allanore L, Chanal J, Chosidow O, Wolkenstein P.
- The British journal of dermatology.Br J Dermatol.2014 Jun 7. doi: 10.1111/bjd.13174. [Epub ahead of print]
- We read with interest the letter by Fortuna et al.1 about our paper "Linear IgA bullous dermatosis (LABD): comparison between the drug-induced and spontaneous forms".2 In our study, we compared the clinical and histological aspects of drug-induced and "idiopathic" (in fact a better wording than "sp
- PMID 24909099
- Images in clinical medicine. Linear IgA bullous disease.
- Boccaletti V1, Di Nuzzo S.
- The New England journal of medicine.N Engl J Med.2014 Jun 5;370(23):2228. doi: 10.1056/NEJMicm1311170.
- PMID 24897086
- ジアフェニルスルホンが奏効した線状IgA水庖性皮膚症(Lamina Lucida型) (特集 水疱症)
- 薬剤により誘発された線状IgA水疱性皮膚症の1例 (特集 水疱症・膿疱症)
- 症例 紅皮症が先行した線状IgA/IgG水疱症の1例
- Linear IgA dermatosis is an autoimmune disease histopathologically characterized by the linear deposition of IgA at the basement membrane zone (BMZ). Antibody deposition leads to complement activation and ...
- Linear IgA bullous dermatosis (LABD), also known as linear IgA disease, is a rare, idiopathic or drug-induced autoimmune blistering disease characterized by the linear deposition of IgA at the dermoepidermal junction. Although the ...
- linear IgA bullous dermatosis
- immunoglobulin A
- 免疫グロブリンA γA gamma A
- 免疫グロブリン Ig
- 110-410 mg/dl (臨床検査法提要第32版)
- dermatoses、dermopathy、skin disease