- the act of convening (同)convening
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors" (同)normal, pattern, rule, formula
- (diplomacy) an international agreement
- a large formal assembly; "political convention"
- compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence" (同)correspondence
- harmony of peoples opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement" (同)accord
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations (同)concord
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago" (同)arrangement
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each others business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers" (同)understanding
- the verbal act of agreeing
- the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music (同)arranging, transcription
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification" (同)organization, organisation, system
- an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging; "a flower arrangement"
- the social act of assembling for some common purpose; "his meeting with the salesmen was the high point of his day" (同)coming together
- a casual or unexpected convergence; "he still remembers their meeting in Paris"; "there was a brief encounter in the hallway" (同)encounter
- a small informal social gathering; "there was an informal meeting in my living room" (同)get together
- a formally arranged gathering; "next year the meeting will be in Chicago"; "the meeting elected a chairperson" (同)group_meeting
- accepted or habitual practice (同)usage, usance
- habitual patronage; "I have given this tailor my custom for many years"
- a specific practice of long standing (同)tradition
- (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
- a body serving in an administrative capacity; "student council"
- a meeting of people for consultation; "emergency council"
- unorthodoxy by virtue of being unconventional
- originality by virtue of being unconventional
- 〈C〉(宗教上や政治上など特別の目的の)『会議』,協議会;《米》党大会(大統領候補者の指名・綱領決定などをする) / 〈C〉〈U〉『因習』,慣例,しきたり / 〈C〉(国家間などの)協定,申し合わせ
- 〈U〉(意見・感情などの)(…についての)『一致』,調和,同意《+『on』(『upon,about,with』)+『名』(『wh-節・句』)》 / 〈C〉(2者以上の間で結ばれた)『協定』,協約 / 〈U〉(人称・性・格の)一致(concord)
- 〈U〉(…の)『整理』,『配置』,配列《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉整理(配列)した物 / 〈C〉整理(配置,配列)の仕方 / 《複数形で》(…の)手はず,準備《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉〈U〉協定,取り決め;和解,合意 / 〈U〉(音楽の)編曲;〈C〉編曲した曲
- 〈C〉『集会』,『会合』(assembly) / 〈C〉《単数形で》出会い;(人物が)いっしょになること《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《the ~》《集合的に》参加者,参会者,会衆 / 〈C〉物がいっしょになる場所(地点);(川の)合流点,(道路の)交差点(junction) / 〈C〉(特にクエーカー教徒の)礼拝集会,宗教会
- 〈U〉〈C〉(社会の)『習慣』,『風習』,慣例 / 〈U〉〈C〉(個人の)『習慣』 / 〈U〉(客の商人に対する)ひいき,愛顧,引き立て《集合的に》得意先 / 《複数形で》関税;《the customs》税関 / 注文で作った,あつらえの
- 諮問会,『協議会』,評議会・『会議』,協議 / 地方自治体の議会(州・市・町議会など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Modeling the CO2-effects of forest management and wood usage on a regional basis.
- Knauf M1, Köhl M2, Mues V2, Olschofsky K2, Frühwald A3.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2015 Jun 12;10:13. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: At the 15th Conference of Parties of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, Copenhagen, 2009, harvested wood products were identified as an additional carbon pool. This modification eliminates inconsistencies in greenhouse gas reporting by recognizing the role of the forest and t
- PMID 26097501
- The influence of tomato processing on residues of organochlorine and organophosphate insecticides and their associated dietary risk.
- Reiler E1, Jørs E2, Bælum J2, Huici O3, Alvarez Caero MM4, Cedergreen N1.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Sep 15;527-528:262-9. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.04.081. Epub 2015 May 14.
- Due to the increasing food demand, the use of pesticides in agriculture is increasing. Particularly in low income countries poor training among farmers, combined with the use of obsolete pesticides may result in a high risk for the consumers. In this study six organochlorines and five organophosphat
- PMID 25965039
- Imitative flexibility and the development of cultural learning.
- Legare CH1, Wen NJ2, Herrmann PA2, Whitehouse H3.
- Cognition.Cognition.2015 Sep;142:351-61. doi: 10.1016/j.cognition.2015.05.020. Epub 2015 Jun 14.
- Two studies test the hypothesis that imitative fidelity is influenced by cues to interpret behavior as instrumental versus conventional. Study 1 (N=57, 4-5-yr-olds) manipulated non-verbal cues (start- and end-states of action sequences) and Study 2 (N=211, 4-6-yr-olds) manipulated verbal cues to exa
- PMID 26083314
- Partitioning of Aromatic Constituents into Water from Jet Fuels.
- Tien CJ1, Shu YY, Ciou SR, Chen CS.
- Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology.Arch Environ Contam Toxicol.2015 Aug;69(2):153-62. doi: 10.1007/s00244-015-0154-7. Epub 2015 Apr 4.
- A comprehensive study of the most commonly used jet fuels (i.e., Jet A-1 and JP-8) was performed to properly assess potential contamination of the subsurface environment from a leaking underground storage tank occurred in an airport. The objectives of this study were to evaluate the concentration ra
- PMID 25840956
- 国際課税 海外論文紹介 BEPSプロジェクト行動15による多国間協定(Multilateral Convention To Implement Tax Treaty Related Matters To Prevent Base Erosion And Profit Shifting)の主要論点
- シティ・クリスチーナの証言 : Rotterdam Convention COP8, 2017.5.3 (ドキュメント アスベスト禁止をめぐる世界の動き)
- 情報管理 = Journal of information processing and management 60(4), 240-250, 2017-07
- NAID 40021238235
- convention 【名】 〔集団内の〕因習、しきたり、慣習、慣例 〔組織の代表者が集... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Learn More About CONVENTION Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "convention" Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "convention" Nglish: Translation of "convention" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation ...
- 1. Convention, assembly, conference, convocation name meetings for particular purposes. Convention usually suggests a meeting of delegates representing political, church, social, or fraternal organizations. Assembly usually implies ...