- GIRK channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- link together; "can we couple these proposals?" (同)couple on, couple up
- two items of the same kind (同)pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad
- a small indefinite number; "hes coming for a couple of days"
- a pair of people who live together; "a married couple from Chicago" (同)mates, match
- a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome" (同)twosome, duo, duet
- (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts; "a concern with inward reflections"
- toward the center or interior; "move the needle further inwards!" (同)inwards
- a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alkali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and kainite and sylvite (同)K, atomic number 19
- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; "a diet high in protein"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- (同種類の物が)『2個』《+『of』+『名』》 / 『夫婦』,男女一組 / 《話》(…の)いくらか,少数《+『of』+『名』》 / …'を'『つなぎ合わせる』;(…に)…'を'連結する《+『名』+『to』(『with』)+『名』》 / …'を'(…と)関連づける《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / …'を'結婚させる,〈動物〉'を'つがわせる / 〈動物〉交尾する
- 『内側へ』,『内部へ』 / 心の中へ,内省的に / 『内側』(『内部』)『の』(にある);内側(内部)への / 心の中の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 川浦 一晃,本田 宗吉,副田 二三夫,白﨑 哲哉,高濱 和夫
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 130(5), 699-705, 2010
- … We have previously found that antitussive drugs inhibit G protein-coupled inwardly rectifying potassium (GIRK) channel currents in brain neurons. … Potassium efflux through GIRK channels causes membrane hyperpolarization, and thus plays an important role in the inhibitory regulation of neuronal excitability. …
- NAID 130000259458
- Blockade by NIP-142, an Antiarrhythmic Agent, of Carbachol-Induced Atrial Action Potential Shortening and GIRK1/4 Channel
- MATSUDA Tomoyuki,ITO Mie,ISHIMARU Sayoko,TSURUOKA Noriko,SAITO Tomoaki,IIDA TANAKA Naoko,HASHIMOTO Norio,YAMASHITA Toru,TSURUZOE Nobutomo,TANAKA Hikaru,SHIGENOBU Koki
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 101(4), 303-310, 2006-08-20
- … NIP-142 concentration-dependently blocked the human G protein-coupled inwardly rectifying potassium channel current (GIRK1/4 channel current) expressed in HEK-293 cells with an EC50 value of 0.64 μM. … At higher concentrations, NIP-142 blocked the human ether a go-go related gene (HERG) channel current with an EC50 value of 44 μM. …
- NAID 10018236475
- The G protein-coupled inwardly-rectifying potassium channels (GIRKs) are a family of inward-rectifier potassium ion channels which are activated (opened) via a signal transduction cascade starting with ligand-stimulated G protein ...
- 1. Mol Pharmacol. 2004 Mar;65(3):665-74. Endocannabinoids modulate N-type calcium channels and G-protein-coupled inwardly rectifying potassium channels via CB1 cannabinoid receptors heterologously expressed in mammalian ...
- G protein-coupled inwardly-rectifying potassium channel
- G protein-coupled inwardly-rectifying potassium channel、GIRK channel
- associate、association、bind、binding、bond、bonding、combine、conjoin、conjugate、conjugated、conjugation、conjunction、connect、connection、coupling、dock、doublet、engage、engagement、family characteristics、generation、household、join、ligate、linkage、pair、symphysial、union
- ion channel、ionic channel
- G proteins
- G proteins