- channel、ion channel、membrane channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- of or relating to Ionia or its inhabitants or its language
- of or pertaining to the Ionic order of classical Greek architecture
- containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions; "ionic charge"; "ionic crystals"; "ionic hydrogen"
- a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative); an atom or molecule or group that has lost or gained one or more electrons
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- イオニアの;イオニア人の / (建築物が)イオニア式の(女性的で優雅;柱頭の渦巻形がその特徴)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cinnamomi ramulus Ethanol Extract Exerts Vasorelaxation through Inhibition of Ca Influx and Ca Release in Rat Aorta.
- Kang YH, Shin HM.SourceDepartment of Physiology, College of Oriental Medicine, Dongguk University, Gyeongju 780-714, Republic of Korea.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:513068. Epub 2011 Jul 13.
- Contraction of vascular smooth muscle cells depends on the induction of cytosolic calcium ion (Ca(2+)) due to either Ca(2+) influx through voltage-gated Ca(2+) channels or to receptor-mediated Ca(2+) release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. The present study investigated the vasorelaxation effect of
- PMID 21785647
- Probing membrane permeabilization by the antimicrobial peptide distinctin in mercury-supported biomimetic membranes.
- Becucci L, Papini M, Mullen D, Scaloni A, Veglia G, Guidelli R.SourceChemistry Department, Florence University, Via della Lastruccia 3, Sesto Fiorentino, I-50019 (Firenze), Italy.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2011 Nov;1808(11):2745-52. Epub 2011 Jul 30.
- The mechanism of membrane permeabilization by the antimicrobial peptide distinctin was investigated by using two different mercury-supported biomimetic membranes, namely a lipid self-assembled monolayer and a lipid bilayer tethered to the mercury surface through a hydrophilic spacer (tethered bilaye
- PMID 21824466
- Fabrication of High-Sensitivity Polycrystalline Silicon Nanowire Field-Effect Transistor pH Sensor Using Conventional Complementary Metal--Oxide--Semiconductor Technology
- Chen Hou-Yu,Lin Chia-Yi,Chen Min-Cheng [他],Huang Chien-Chao,Chien Chao-Hsin
- Jpn J Appl Phys 50(4), 04DL05-04DL05-5, 2011-04-25
- … The surface-ionic coupling operation of this buried-channel field-effect sensor exhibits superior pH sensitivity (threshold voltage shift $> … 100$ mV/pH) as compared to the surface-channel ion-sensitive FET (ISFET). … In addition, we report a novel method for fabricating self-aligned, vertical-channel, poly-Si nanowire sensors. …
- NAID 150000055661
- イオンチャネルモデルを用いた心筋組織における興奮伝播シミュレーション--フィラメント解析による抗不整脈機構の検討 (AYUMI 循環器系のシミュレーション医学)
- Ion channels are pore-forming proteins that help establish and control the small voltage gradient across the plasma membrane of cells (see cell potential) by allowing the flow of ions down their electrochemical gradient. They are present in the ...
- ion channel、ionic channel
- ion channel、ionic channel