- ion channel、ionic channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Determination of vitamin A and vitamin E esters in infant formulae and fortified milk powders by HPLC: Use of internal standardisation.
- Woollard DC1, Bensch A2, Indyk H3, McMahon A4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):457-65. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.077. Epub 2015 Oct 19.
- An HPLC method is described using normal phase conditions with an unbonded silica column to determine concentrations of supplementary vitamin A and vitamin E esters and β-carotene in infant formulae. The method utilises selective dual-channel fluoresence for vitamins A and E and visible absorbance
- PMID 26616975
- Highly sensitive and simultaneous detection of melamine and aflatoxin M1 in milk products by multiplexed planar waveguide fluorescence immunosensor (MPWFI).
- Guo H1, Zhou X1, Zhang Y2, Song B1, Zhang J2, Shi H3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):359-66. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.109. Epub 2015 Aug 28.
- Mycotoxins and industrial chemicals, such as aflatoxin M1 and melamine, now commonly exist in milk and cause potential health risks. This study presents an indirect competitive immunoassay through multiplex planar waveguide fluorescence immunosensor (MPWFI) for rapid, sensitive, and simultaneous det
- PMID 26616961
- A novel sensitive cell-based Love Wave biosensor for marine toxin detection.
- Zhang X1, Fang J1, Zou L1, Zou Y1, Lang L1, Gao F1, Hu N2, Wang P3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Mar 15;77:573-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.07.062. Epub 2015 Jul 29.
- A novel HepG2 cell-based biosensor using Love Wave sensor was developed to implement the real-time and sensitive detection of a diarrheic shellfish poisoning (DSP) toxin, Okadaic acid (OA). Detachable Love Wave sensor unit and miniaturized 8-channel recording instrument were designed for the conveni
- PMID 26476015
- Continuous-flow C. elegans fluorescence expression analysis with real-time image processing through microfluidics.
- Yan Y1, Boey D2, Ng LT3, Gruber J3, Bettiol A4, Thakor NV5, Chen CH6.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Mar 15;77:428-34. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.09.045. Epub 2015 Sep 28.
- The nematode Caenorhabditis elegans has become an essential model organism in neuroscience research because of its stereotyped anatomy, relevance to human biology, and capacity for genetic manipulation. To solve the intrinsic challenges associated with performing manual operations on C. elegans, man
- PMID 26452079
- Analytical drain current model for long-channel gate-all-around negative capacitance transistors with a metal–ferroelectric–insulator–semiconductor structure
- Carrier transport and improved emission properties of bilayer polymer light-emitting transistors based on crystalized poly(alkylfluorene) films
- ACOUSTICAL LETTER : Estimation of time difference of arrivals between direct sound and reflected sounds using time-frequency information of a single-channel signal
- Study on Performance Improvement of an Axial Flow Hydraulic Turbine with a Collection Device
- International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems 9(1), 47-55, 2016
- NAID 130005119991
- channel、ion channel、membrane channel
- potassium channel