- without stop or interruption; "to insure the continued success of the war"; "the continued existence of nationalism"; "the continued popularity of Westerns"
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks" (同)uninterrupted
- pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series" (同)series
- of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing" (同)in series, nonparallel
- pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
- uninterrupted connection or union
- the property of a continuous and connected period of time (同)persistence
- a detailed script used in making a film in order to avoid discontinuities from shot to shot
- at every point; "The function is continuously differentiable"
- a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction and so on
- stopped permanently or temporarily; "discontinued models"; "a discontinued magazine"; "a discontinued conversation"
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know its hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room" (同)go_on, carry on, proceed
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight" (同)go_on, proceed, go along, keep
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move" (同)persist in
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions" (同)uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- (雑誌などの)連載物;定期刊行物;(テレビ・ラジオなどの)続き物,連続物 / 続き物の,連続物の / 連続している,順次の
- 〈U〉連続,断続,一貫性 / 〈U〉(映画・ラジオ・テレビの)コンテ,撮影(録音)用台本;〈C〉コンテに書かれた個々の指示
- 〈U〉(途切れることなく)(…を)続けること,(…が)続くこと,(…の継続;《しばしばa~》(いったん中断した後の)(…の)継続,再開《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(さらに先への)延長;〈C〉延長した部分 / 〈C〉(話・テレビ番組などの)続き,続編
- 〈物事〉'を'『続ける』,持続する;(中断後)…'を'また始める,継続する / 《しばしば受動態で》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある位置・状態に)〈人〉'を'とどませる / 『続く』,継続する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある地位・状態などに)『とどまる』 / (話を一度中断してまた)続ける
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Paralia (Bacillariophyta) stowaways in ship ballast: implications for biogeography and diversity of the genus.
- MacGillivary ML1, Kaczmarska I1.
- Journal of biological research (Thessalonikē, Greece).J Biol Res (Thessalon).2015 Feb 15;22(1):2. doi: 10.1186/s40709-015-0024-5. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: The genus Paralia Heiberg is one of the most recognizable, widely distributed and commonly reported diatoms from contemporary coastal marine environments and ship ballast. Species discovery has historically been made in diatoms through the recognition of morphological discontinuities bet
- PMID 25984507
- The nature and meaning of identity in retired professional women.
- Borrero L1, Kruger TM.
- Journal of women & aging.J Women Aging.2015 Oct-Dec;27(4):309-29. doi: 10.1080/08952841.2014.950141. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- Through this study we sought to understand the complex experience of retirement and the meaning of identity for women who recently retired from a professional career. Through the use of qualitative methods, including photo elicitation, journaling, and a series of two in-depth interviews with each of
- PMID 25649361
- Understanding starch gelatinization: The phase diagram approach.
- Carlstedt J1, Wojtasz J2, Fyhr P3, Kocherbitov V4.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Sep 20;129:62-9. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.04.045. Epub 2015 Apr 29.
- By constructing a detailed phase diagram for the potato starch-water system based on data from optical microscopy, synchrotron X-ray scattering and differential scanning calorimetry, we show that gelatinization can be interpreted in analogy with a eutectic transition. The phase rule explains why the
- PMID 26050889
- A novel strategy to analyze l-tryptophan through allosteric Trp repressor based on rolling circle amplification.
- Zhao G1, Hu T1, Li J1, Wei H2, Shang H3, Guan Y4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Sep 15;71:103-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.04.017. Epub 2015 Apr 8.
- Rolling circle amplification (RCA) has been considered as a powerful tool for nucleic acids detection. Here, a novel repressor-RCA-based method for l-tryptophan (l-Trp) detection was developed. This method utilizes the specific interaction between the RCA circular template and the Trp repressor prot
- PMID 25889351
- Tenosynovitis Induced by an Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor: A Case Report and Literature Review
- Murakami Shoko,Nishimura Yoshihiro,Nagano Tatsuya,Nakata Kyosuke,Onishi Akira,Umezawa Kanoko,Katsurada Naoko,Yamamoto Masatsugu,Tachihara Motoko,Kobayashi Kazuyuki
- Internal Medicine, 2020
- … We prescribed oral prednisolone (0.5 mg/kg/day), and pembrolizumab was continued. …
- NAID 130007668819
- Treatment of Gastric and Gastroesophageal Cancer Patients with Hemodialysis by CapeOX
- Sasaki Kenta,Zhou Qiliang,Matsumoto Yoshifumi,Saiki Takuro,Moriyama Masato,Saijo Yasuo
- Internal Medicine, 2020
- … After the dosage was reduced, chemotherapy was continued safely. …
- NAID 130007668807
- Wild chimpanzees deprived a leopard of its kill: Implications for the origin of hominin confrontational scavenging
- Nakamura Michio,Hosaka Kazuhiko,Itoh Noriko,Matsumoto Takuya,Matsusaka Takahisa,Nakazawa Nobuko,Nishie Hitonaru,Sakamaki Tetsuya,Shimada Masaki,Takahata Yukio,Yamagami Masahiro,Zamma Koichiro
- Journal of Human Evolution (131), 129-138, 2019-06
- … However, in the observed case the chimpanzees frequently emitted waa barks, which indicated that they were aware of the leopard's presence but they nevertheless continued to eat the scavenged meat. …
- NAID 120006606984
- continued 【形】 〔時間や空間的に〕継続する、切れ目なく伸びる 〔中断の後で〕再開された、再び始まった... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- to be continued 〔次回に・次のページに〕続く - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 ... 相次ぐ批判 ｛あいつぐ ひはん｝ を受ける 【表現パターン】 have [get, acquire, gain, earn, receive, obtain, be exposed to ...
- to be continuedとは、「つづく」である。 概要 映画や漫画などで物語の締めによく使われる単語。ネットではジョジョの奇妙な冒険のコラ等でよく目にする事も多いが、この矢印のついた...
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、consecutively、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuously、insurmountable、long-lasting、permanent、permanently、persistent、persistently、persisting、plateau、progressively、repository、sequence、sequential、serial、serially、series、successive、successively、sustained、tonic、tonically
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuous、continuously、lineage、paradigmatic、progressively、sequence、sequential、serially、series、successive、successively
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continuation、continued、continuity、continuous、follow、keep、sequence、serial、series、succeed