- morphologic change、morphological alteration
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences" (同)morphological, structural
- relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language (同)morphological
- made or become different in some respect; "hes an altered (or changed) man since his election to Congress"
- changed in constitution or structure or composition by metamorphism; "metamorphic rocks"
- made or become different in nature or form; "changed attitudes"; "changed styles of dress"; "a greatly changed country after the war"
- marked by continuous change or effective action (同)ever-changing
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of surfactin on membrane models displaying lipid phase separation.
- Deleu M, Lorent J, Lins L, Brasseur R, Braun N, El Kirat K, Nylander T, Dufrêne YF, Mingeot-Leclercq MP.SourceUniversité de Liège, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, Unité de Chimie Biologique Industrielle, Passage des Déportés, 2, B-5030 Gembloux, Belgium. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Feb;1828(2):801-15. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2012.11.007. Epub 2012 Nov 14.
- Surfactin, a bacterial amphiphilic lipopeptide is attracting more and more attention in view of its bioactive properties which are in relation with its ability to interact with lipids of biological membranes. In this work, we investigated the effect of surfactin on membrane structure using model of
- PMID 23159483
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Cortical Growth during Gyrogenesis in the Developing Ferret Brain.
- Knutsen AK, Kroenke CD, Chang YV, Taber LA, Bayly PV.SourceDepartment of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO 63130, USA.
- Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991).Cereb Cortex.2013 Feb;23(2):488-98. doi: 10.1093/cercor/bhs042. Epub 2012 Feb 23.
- Spatial and temporal variations in cortical growth were studied in the neonatal ferret to illuminate the mechanisms of folding of the cerebral cortex. Cortical surface representations were created from magnetic resonance images acquired between postnatal day 4 and 35. Global measures of shape (e.g.,
- PMID 22368085
- MicroRNA-1 targets Slug and endows lung cancer A549 cells with epithelial and anti-tumorigenic properties.
- Tominaga E, Yuasa K, Shimazaki S, Hijikata T.SourceDepartment of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Musashino University, 1-1-20 Shinmachi, Nishitokyo-shi, Tokyo 202-8585, Japan.
- Experimental cell research.Exp Cell Res.2013 Feb 1;319(3):77-88. doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2012.10.015. Epub 2012 Nov 7.
- MicroRNA-1 (miR-1) has recently been suggested to function as a tumor suppressor. Its functional relevance was assessed by exploring structural and tumorigenic properties of lung cancer A549 cells stably transduced with retrovirus containing pre-miR-1. A549 cells overexpressing miR-1 exhibited a sig
- PMID 23142026
- 症例 急速な形態変化を示した横行結腸mixed adenoneuroendocrine carcinomaの1例
- モンゴル語の他動詞派生接辞-AAと-GA : Grepを利用した形態素分析の試み
- アルコール性臓器障害の病理 : 機能・形態の変化 (第1土曜特集 アルコール医学・医療の最前線2015 Update) -- (アルコールの基礎医学)
- morphological change 形態（学的）変化 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Morphological change. Historical Linguistics. Interim review. Lexical / semantic change Phonological change Morphological change Syntactic reanalysis / grammaticalization Psychological / cognitive aspect Sociolinguistic ...
- morphological change、morphologic change、morphological alteration
- morphological alteration、morphological change
- morphologic change、morphological change
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary