- morphological alteration、morphological change
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences" (同)morphological, structural
- relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language (同)morphological
- made or become different in some respect; "hes an altered (or changed) man since his election to Congress"
- changed in constitution or structure or composition by metamorphism; "metamorphic rocks"
- made or become different in nature or form; "changed attitudes"; "changed styles of dress"; "a greatly changed country after the war"
- marked by continuous change or effective action (同)ever-changing
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Loss of VHL expression contributes to epithelial-mesenchymal transition in oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Zhang S1, Zhou X1, Wang B1, Zhang K2, Liu S1, Yue K1, Zhang L1, Wang X3.
- Oral oncology.Oral Oncol.2014 Jul 2. pii: S1368-8375(14)00166-3. doi: 10.1016/j.oraloncology.2014.06.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: Loss of Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) gene expression has been implicated in the development of human cancers. However, its function in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) remains undefined. The aim of this study was to clarify the VHL expression in OSCC and to explore the underlying mechanisms
- PMID 24998140
- Cellular mesenchymal tumors of the uterus: a review emphasizing recent observations.
- Oliva E.
- International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists.Int J Gynecol Pathol.2014 Jul;33(4):374-84. doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000141.
- Cellular mesenchymal tumors of the uterus may be divided in 2 main groups, smooth muscle and endometrial stromal. Among the former, highly cellular leiomyoma is the classic example. This tumor is not infrequently confused with an endometrial stromal tumor due to its often yellow color and soft consi
- PMID 24901397
- Influence of acidic environment on properties of biodentine and white mineral trioxide aggregate: a comparative study.
- Elnaghy AM.
- Journal of endodontics.J Endod.2014 Jul;40(7):953-7. doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2013.11.007. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- INTRODUCTION: The purpose of this study was to evaluate the surface microhardness, compressive strength, bond strength, and morphologic microstructures of Biodentine (BD; Septodont, Saint Maur des Fossés, France) and white mineral trioxide aggregate (WMTA) after exposure to a range of acidic pH lev
- PMID 24935542
- Toxicity of trichothecene mycotoxin nivalenol in human leukemia cell line HL60
- マイコトキシン 65(1), 11-17, 2015
- … Concentrations of NIV-caused morphologic damage are in accordance with DNA fragmentation, indicating that marked NIV-caused morphologic change is due to apoptosis. …
- NAID 130005066154
- 形態変化のみられた lymphoid stroma を伴う横行結腸癌の1例
- 池田 篤,滝口 伸浩,早田 浩明,永田 松夫,山本 宏,杉山 孝弘
- 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japan Surgical Association 74(6), 1627-1631, 2013-06-25
- NAID 10031190887
- 形態変化のみられたlymphoid stromaを伴う横行結腸癌の1例
- 池田 篤,滝口 伸浩,早田 浩明,永田 松夫,山本 宏,杉山 孝弘
- 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 74(6), 1627-1631, 2013
- 61歳，男性．検診で横行結腸に2型の隆起性病変を認め当科紹介となる．当院での大腸内視鏡検査では病変は0-IIa+IIc様に変化していた．生検結果はGroup1のため，再検査を施行したところ病変はさらに0-IIc様に変化していた．再検査時の生検結果もGroup1のため経過観察となった．約10カ月後の内視鏡検査にて，同部に1型腫瘍を認め，生検にてGroup5であったため手術を施行した．摘出標本の病理組 …
- NAID 130004518734
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY The basic science of myofascial release: morphologic change in connective tissue oooooooooooo M. F. Barnes Mark F. Barnes MPT 100 Arapahoe Suite 8, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
- An assessment of morphologic change for the beaches and dunes at Fire Island over a 40 year period (from 1969 to 2009) shows changes are linked with human activity, as well as documented variations in island morphology, and ...
- morphological change、morphologic change、morphological alteration
- morphologic change、morphological alteration
- morphologic change、morphological change
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary