- do forcibly; exert force; "Dont force it!"
- (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity; "force equals mass times acceleration"
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man" (同)forcefulness, strength
- group of people willing to obey orders; "a public force is necessary to give security to the rights of citizens" (同)personnel
- a group of people having the power of effective action; "he joined forces with a band of adventurers"
- a powerful effect or influence; "the force of his eloquence easily persuaded them"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad" (同)drive, ram
- impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him" (同)thrust
- an extractor consisting of a pair of pincers used in medical treatment (especially for the delivery of babies)
- examination of tissues or liquids from the living body to determine the existence or cause of a disease
- 〈U〉(物理的な)『力』,勢い;体力 / 〈U〉『暴力』,腕ずく / 〈C〉《集合的に》(共通の目的・活動のための)集団,隊 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『軍隊』,部隊 / 〈C〉(社会的)勢力;有力な人物 / 〈U〉(精神あるいは知性の)力 / 〈U〉『影響力』,効果 / 〈U〉(言葉の)意味,真意 / 〈人〉‘に'『強いる』,無理を言う / (…から)…‘を'力ずくで手に入れる《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / …‘を'むりに押し出す / (容器などに)…‘を'むりに押し込む《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (人に)…‘を'『押しつける』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』〈人〉》 / 〈植物〉‘を'促成栽培する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 間質性肺疾患の診断における肺生検の役割 role of lung biopsy in the diagnosis of interstitial lung disease
- 2. 非小細胞肺癌が疑われる患者における組織生検の手技 procedures for tissue biopsy in patients with suspected non small cell lung cancer
- 3. 経気管支針吸引 transbronchial needle aspiration
- 4. 甲状腺生検 thyroid biopsy
- 5. 胸腔鏡の概要 an overview of medical thoracoscopy
- Effects of safranal, a constituent of saffron, and vitamin E on nerve functions and histopathology following crush injury of sciatic nerve in rats.
- Tamaddonfard E1, Farshid AA2, Maroufi S2, Kazemi-Shojaei S3, Erfanparast A3, Asri-Rezaei S4, Taati M3, Dabbaghi M3, Escort M3.Author information 1Division of Physiology, Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Urmia University, Urmia 57153-1177, Iran. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDivision of Pathology, Department of Pathobiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Urmia University, Urmia 57153-1177, Iran.3Division of Physiology, Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Urmia University, Urmia 57153-1177, Iran.4Division of Clinical Pathology, Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Urmia University, Urmia 57153-1177, Iran.AbstractSafranal is one of the major components of saffron and has many biological effects such as antioxidant property. The present study investigated the effects of safranal on sciatic nerve function after induction of crush injury. We also used of vitamin E as a reference potent antioxidant agent. In anesthetized rats, right sciatic nerve was crushed using a small haemostatic forceps. Functional recovery was assessed using sciatic functional index (SFI). Acetone spray and von Frey filament tests were used for neuropathic pain assay. Histopathological changes including severities of Wallerian degeneration of sciatic nerve and gastrocnemius muscle atrophy were investigated by light microscopy. Blood levels of malodialdehyde (MDA) were also measured. The SFI values were accelerated, cold and mechanical allodynia were suppressed, the severities of Wallerian degeneration and muscular atrophy were improved, and the increased MDA level was reversed with 10 consecutive days intraperitoneal injections of 0.2 and 0.8mg/kg of safranal and 100mg/kg of vitamin E. It is concluded that safranal and vitamin E produced same improving effects on crushed-injured sciatic nerve functions. Inhibition of oxidative stress pathway may be involved in improving effects of safranal and vitamin E on functions and histopathology of an injured peripheral nerve.
- Phytomedicine : international journal of phytotherapy and phytopharmacology.Phytomedicine.2014 Apr 15;21(5):717-23. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2013.10.031. Epub 2013 Dec 4.
- Safranal is one of the major components of saffron and has many biological effects such as antioxidant property. The present study investigated the effects of safranal on sciatic nerve function after induction of crush injury. We also used of vitamin E as a reference potent antioxidant agent. In ane
- PMID 24315349
- Safety of endoscopic interventions in patients with thrombocytopenia.
- Krishna SG1, Rao BB2, Thirumurthi S2, Lee JH2, Ramireddy S2, Guindani M3, Ross WA2.Author information 1Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas; Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA.2Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.3Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.AbstractBACKGROUND: The risk of endoscopic interventions in thrombocytopenia has received little attention in the medical literature.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc.2014 Apr 8. pii: S0016-5107(14)00193-X. doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2014.02.023. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The risk of endoscopic interventions in thrombocytopenia has received little attention in the medical literature.OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to assess the safety of endoscopic interventions including evaluation of GI bleeding (GIB) in patients with thrombocytopenia.DESIGN AND SE
- PMID 24721520
- Polypectomy techniques, endoscopist characteristics, and serious gastrointestinal adverse events.
- Chukmaitov A1, Bradley CJ, Dahman B, Siangphoe U, Bouhaidar D, Warren JL.Author information 1Department of Healthcare Policy and Research, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.AbstractBACKGROUND: A use of polypectomy techniques by endoscopist specialty (primary care, surgery, and gastroenterology) and experience (volume), and associations with serious gastrointestinal adverse events, were examined.
- Journal of surgical oncology.J Surg Oncol.2014 Apr 3. doi: 10.1002/jso.23615. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: A use of polypectomy techniques by endoscopist specialty (primary care, surgery, and gastroenterology) and experience (volume), and associations with serious gastrointestinal adverse events, were examined.METHODS: A retrospective follow-up study with ambulatory surgery and hospital disch
- PMID 24706376
- 天野 美緒,福本 晃,山雄 健太郎,今川 宏樹,橋本 義政,飯星 知博,小野川 靖二,平野 巨通,花田 敬士,米原 修治
- 日本消化器内視鏡学会雑誌 55(5), 1643-1649, 2013
- 症例は52歳，男性．しめ鯖を摂取した翌日より間欠的腹痛が出現した．腹部超音波検査および腹部造影CTにて回腸の一部に壁肥厚と腹水を認めた．小腸アニサキス症を強く疑い，経肛門的にダブルバルーン小腸内視鏡検査（DBE）を施行したところ，回腸に浮腫状粘膜を認め，アニサキス虫体の粘膜への刺入を認めた．生検鉗子を用いて摘出し，以後症状は速やかに改善した．本症は，保存的加療のみでは稀ではあるが腸重積症等を引き起 …
- NAID 130003375296
- 吉田 行哉,岩永 智恵子,尹 京華,仲又 進,宮坂 信雄,中山 聡,江副 純
- 日本消化器内視鏡学会雑誌 55(3), 485-489, 2013
- 新しく開発された経鼻内視鏡用のディスポーザブル生検鉗子ジェイスルーは，スコープが最大up-angleの状態でも比較的容易に彎曲部を追加し，また，鉗子抜去時に鉗子が彎曲部を通過する時の抵抗値が少なかった．本生検鉗子はカップ先端から25mmまで，特にカップとワイヤの接続部の柔軟性が高いという特徴を有しており，この構造が良好な鉗子の通過性を実現させた理由と考えられた．また，本生検鉗子によって採取可能な組 …
- NAID 130003375270
- biopsy forceps An often disposable forceps which is used during minimally invasive GI and urologic endoscopy for collecting biopsies. biopsy forceps Surgery A disposable forceps used during minimally invasive GI and urologic ...
- EndoChoice provides high quality, reliable disposable biopsy forceps. These disposable forceps have stainless steel jaws and comfortable three-finger handles for easy use ... Cold Biopsy Forceps w/Needle Catheter Diameter: 2.8mm
- バイオプシー、診査切除術 exploratory excision、試験切除術
- 精巣腫瘍：血行転移のおそれ → ゆえに精巣腫瘍を否定できない陰嚢腫脹に対しては診断を兼ねた高位精巣摘除が標準的治療
- forceps biopsy