- an antibiotic used as an anticancer drug
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 軟部肉腫および骨肉腫の治療プロトコル treatment protocols for soft tissue and bone sarcoma
- 2. 乳癌の治療プロトコル treatment protocols for breast cancer
- 3. リンパ腫の治療プロトコル treatment protocols for lymphoma
- 4. 膀胱癌の治療プロトコル treatment protocols for bladder cancer
- 5. 高リスクの子宮体癌に対する補助化学療法 adjuvant treatment of high risk endometrial cancers
- Polymers effects on synthesis of AuNPs, and Au/Ag nanoalloys: Indirectly generated AuNPs and versatile sensing applications including anti-leukemic agent.
- Jahan S, Mansoor F, Kanwal S.Author information ICCBS, H.E.J Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi, 75270 Karachi, Pakistan.AbstractPolymers either serve as shielding or capping agents to restrict the nanoparticle size. This study demonstrates the polymer depositions and their effects in synthesis and sharp stabilization of gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) and to develop gold/silver nanoalloys (Au/Ag nanoalloys). Effects of different polymers are tested to justify their role in synthesis and stability of phloroglucinol (PG) coated AuNPs and Au/Ag nanoalloys. Cationic and anionic i.e. [Polydiallyldimethylammonium](+) (PDDA), [Polyethyleneimine](+) (PEI), [Polystyrene sulfonate](2-) (PSS) and neutral polymer Polychlorotriflouroethylene (PCTFE) produce praiseworthy stable AuNPs and Au/Ag nanoalloy. To prove polymer effects characterization protocols including UV-vis, Fluorescence (PL), IR and AFM imaging are performed to fully investigate the mechanism and size characteristics of these nanoparticles/nanoalloys. In this study sharp size controlling/sheilding effects were observed particularly with cationic polymers simply through the favorable electrostatic interactions with the terminal ends of PG Potent/significant detection of doxorubicin (DOX, an antileukemic agent) via fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) between PEI shielded AuNPs (AuNPEI) and DOX was achieved upto 10pM level, while PDDA protected AuNPs facilitated the detection of ascorbic acid based on fluorescence enhancement effects in wide range (10-200nM) and with detection limit of 200pM. Similarly sensing performance of PEI stabilized Au/Ag nanoalloys on addition of halides (Cl(-), Br(-), I(-)) is evaluated through red shifted SPR along with continuous increase in absorbance and also through AFM. Moreover the addition of halide ions also helped the regeneration of AuNPs by taking away silver from the Au/Ag nanoalloys enabling their detections upto subnanomolar levels.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:51-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.09.012. Epub 2013 Sep 21.
- Polymers either serve as shielding or capping agents to restrict the nanoparticle size. This study demonstrates the polymer depositions and their effects in synthesis and sharp stabilization of gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) and to develop gold/silver nanoalloys (Au/Ag nanoalloys). Effects of different
- PMID 24121208
- Pro-apoptotic activity of new analog of anthracyclines - WP 631 in advanced ovarian cancer cell line.
- Gajek A1, Denel M2, Bukowska B2, Rogalska A2, Marczak A2.Author information 1Department of Thermobiology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Pomorska 141/143, 90-236 Lodz, Poland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Thermobiology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Pomorska 141/143, 90-236 Lodz, Poland.AbstractIn this work we investigated the mode of cell death induced by WP 631, a novel anthracycline antibiotic, in the ovarian cancer cell line (OV-90) derived from the malignant ascites of a patient diagnosed with advanced disease. The effects were compared with those of doxorubicin (DOX), a first generation anthracycline. The ability of WP 631 to induce apoptosis and necrosis was examined by double staining with Annexin V and propidium iodide, measurements of the level of intracellular calcium ions and cytochrome c, PARP cleavage. We also investigated the possible involvement of the caspases activation, DNA degradation (comet assay) and intracellular reactive oxygen species (ROS) production in the development of the apoptotic events and their significance for drug efficiency. The results obtained clearly demonstrate that antiproliferative capacity of WP 631 in tested cell line was a few times greater than that of DOX. Furthermore, ovarian cancer cells treated with WP 631 showed a higher mean level of basal DNA damage in comparison to DOX. In conclusion, WP 631 is able to induce caspase - dependent apoptosis in human ovarian cancer cells. Obtained results suggested that WP 631 may be a candidate for further evaluation as chemotherapeutic agents for human cancers.
- Toxicology in vitro : an international journal published in association with BIBRA.Toxicol In Vitro.2014 Mar;28(2):273-81. doi: 10.1016/j.tiv.2013.11.006. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- In this work we investigated the mode of cell death induced by WP 631, a novel anthracycline antibiotic, in the ovarian cancer cell line (OV-90) derived from the malignant ascites of a patient diagnosed with advanced disease. The effects were compared with those of doxorubicin (DOX), a first generat
- PMID 24287111
- Transferrin as a drug carrier: Cytotoxicity, cellular uptake and transport kinetics of doxorubicin transferrin conjugate in the human leukemia cells.
- Szwed M1, Matusiak A2, Laroche-Clary A3, Robert J3, Marszalek I4, Jozwiak Z5.Author information 1Department of Thermobiology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Pomorska 141/143 Street, 90-236 Lodz, Poland. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Immunology and Infectious Biology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Banacha 12/16 Street, 90-237 Lodz, Poland.3INSERM U916, Institut Bergonié, Université Bordeaux Segalen, 33076 Bordeaux, France.4Department of Biophysics, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Pawińskiego 5a, 02-106 Warsaw, Poland.5Department of Thermobiology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Pomorska 141/143 Street, 90-236 Lodz, Poland.AbstractLeukemias are one of most common malignancies worldwide. There is a substantial need for new chemotherapeutic drugs effective against this cancer. Doxorubicin (DOX), used for treatment of leukemias and solid tumors, is poorly efficacious when it is administered systemically at conventional doses. Therefore, several strategies have been developed to reduce the side effects of this anthracycline treatment. In this study we compared the effect of DOX and doxorubicin-transferrin conjugate (DOX-TRF) on human leukemia cell lines: chronic erythromyeloblastoid leukemia (K562), sensitive and resistant (K562/DOX) to doxorubicin, and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (CCRF-CEM). Experiments were also carried out on normal cells, peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC). We analyzed the chemical structure of DOX-TRF conjugate by using mass spectroscopy. The in vitro growth-inhibition assay XTT, indicated that DOX-TRF is more cytotoxic for leukemia cells sensitive and resistant to doxorubicin and significantly less sensitive to normal cells compared to DOX alone. During the assessment of intracellular DOX-TRF accumulation it was confirmed that the tested malignant cells were able to retain the examined conjugate for longer periods of time than normal lymphocytes. Comparison of kinetic parameters showed that the rate of DOX-TRF efflux was also slower in the tested cells than free DOX. The results presented here should contribute to the understanding of the differences in antitumor activities of the DOX-TRF conjugate and free drug.
- Toxicology in vitro : an international journal published in association with BIBRA.Toxicol In Vitro.2014 Mar;28(2):187-97. doi: 10.1016/j.tiv.2013.09.013. Epub 2013 Sep 19.
- Leukemias are one of most common malignancies worldwide. There is a substantial need for new chemotherapeutic drugs effective against this cancer. Doxorubicin (DOX), used for treatment of leukemias and solid tumors, is poorly efficacious when it is administered systemically at conventional doses. Th
- PMID 24055890
- 第59回日本泌尿器科学会中部総会シンポジウム「泌尿器科抗癌化学療法 : 最新レジメンの有効性と安全性｣―司会の言葉―
- 原 勲,元雄 良治
- 泌尿器科紀要 57(3), 151-152, 2011-03-31
- … (2) Urothelial cancer : gemcitabine and cisplatin (GC) therapy is taking over methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin and cisplatin (MVAC) therapy because of less toxicity. …
- NAID 120003001362
- IS-47 Application of gold nanoparticle-doxorubicin conjugate as a cancer therapy in nanomedicine(Group6 Oncology6,International Session)
- Hung Yao-Ching,Lee Tsong-Han,Chen Yu-Shiun,Hong Meng-Yen,Huang G. Steven
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 63(2), 928, 2011-02-01
- NAID 110008510200
- ドキソルビシン（doxorubicin）は、抗悪性腫瘍剤（抗がん剤）の一種。1967年にイタリア のFarmitalia研究所のF. Arcamoneらにより、Streptomyces peucetius var. caesius の培養濾液中から発見されたアントラサイクリン系の抗腫瘍性抗生物質である。
- アドリアマイシン adriamycin ADM
- 塩酸ドキソルビシン 塩酸ドキソルビシン doxorubicin hydrochloride、ドキソルビシン塩酸塩
- Adriamycin, Rubex、アドリアシン
- first aid step1 2006 p.207,233,307,309
- generate free radicals and noncovalently intercalate in DNA(first aid step1 2006 p.309)
- 1. These compounds can intercalate with DNA, directly affecting transcription and replication.(GOO.1358)
- 2. A more important action is the ability of these drugs to form a tripartite complex with topoisomerase II and DNA. Formation of the tripartite complex with anthracyclines and with etoposide inhibits the re-ligation of the broken DNA strands, leading to apoptosis.(GOO.1358)
- 3. Anthracyclines can form semiquinone radical intermediates, which in turn can react with oxygen to produce superoxide anion radicals. These can generate both hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals (·OH), which attack DNA and oxidize DNA bases.(GOO.1358)
- part of the ABVD combination regimen for Hodgkin’s and for myelomas, sarcomas, and solid tumors (breast, ovary, lung) (first aid step1 2006 p.309)
- cardiotoxicity; also myelosuppression and marked alopecia. Toxic extravasation(first aid step1 2006 p.309)
- antineoplastic drug, antitumor agent, antitumor drug
- 抗腫瘍薬 antineoplastics、抗癌薬 anticancer drug AZT
- first aid step1 2006 p.307,308
- M-VAC regimen
- メトトレキサート methotrexate：葉酸代謝拮抗薬
- ドキソルビシン doxorubicin：DNAと複合体形成 = アドリアマイシン adriamycin
- ビンブラスチン vinblastine：チューブリンと結合
- シスプラチン cisplatin：DNAと共有結合