- potentially existing but not presently evident or realized; "a latent fingerprint"; "latent talent"
- (pathology) not presently active; "latent infection"; "latent diabetes"
- the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation; "he studied auditory masking by pure tones"
- the state of being not yet evident or active
- hide from view; "The lids were occulting her eyes"
- supernatural practices and techniques; "he is a student of the occult" (同)occult arts
- become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished; "The beam of light occults every so often"
- hidden and difficult to see; "an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"
- having a puzzling terseness; "a cryptic note"
- of an obscure nature; "the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms"; "a deep dark secret"; "the inscrutable workings of Providence"; "in its mysterious past it encompasses all the dim origins of life"- Rachel Carson; "rituals totally mystifying to visitors from other lands" (同)cryptical, deep, inscrutable, mysterious, mystifying
- relating to the stage in the development of a disease before the symptoms are observed
- feelings of hostility that are not manifest; "he could sense her latent hostility to him"; "the diplomats first concern was to reduce international tensions" (同)tension
- a mild form of diabetes mellitus in which there are no overt symptoms but there are abnormal responses to some diagnostic procedures (同)chemical diabetes
- (psychoanalysis) hidden meaning of a fantasy or dream
- of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages; "Late Greek"
- later than usual or than expected; "the train arrived late"; "we awoke late"; "the children came late to school"; "notice came so tardily that we almost missed the deadline"; "I belatedly wished her a happy birthday" (同)belatedly, tardily
- at or toward an end or late period or stage of development; "the late phase of feudalism"; "a later symptom of the disease"; "later medical science could have saved the child" (同)later
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time; "a late development"; "their late quarrel"; "his recent trip to Africa"; "in recent months"; "a recent issue of the journal" (同)recent
- at an advanced age or stage; "she married late"; "undertook the project late in her career"
- being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time; "late evening"; "late 18th century"; "a late movie"; "took a late flight"; "had a late breakfast"
- having died recently; "her late husband"
- 秘法の / 人間の理解を越えた,神秘の / 超自然の世界
- (定刻・通常・予定の時間より)『遅れた』,遅い / (時刻が)『遅い』,遅く始まる,遅くまで続く;夜更けの / (時期が)『遅い』,終りごろの,後期の / 『最近の』,最新の(recent) / 《the~,one's~》『前の』,先の,前任の(former) / 《the~,one's~》『故』…,つい先ごろ死んだ / (定刻などより)『遅れて』,遅く / (時刻が)『遅く』,遅くまで,(特に)夜更けに;(時期が)遅く,終りごろに / 『最近』,近ごろ(recently)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The effects of rurality on substance use disorder diagnosis: A multiple-groups latent class analysis.
- Brooks B1, McBee M2, Pack R3, Alamian A4.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2017 May;68:24-29. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2017.01.019. Epub 2017 Jan 6.
- BACKGROUND: Rates of accidental overdose mortality from substance use disorder (SUD) have risen dramatically in the United States since 1990. Between 1999 and 2004 alone rates increased 62% nationwide, with rural overdose mortality increasing at a rate 3 times that seen in urban populations. Cultura
- PMID 28088739
- Effects of low-intensity ultrasound on the growth, cell membrane permeability and ethanol tolerance of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Dai C1, Xiong F1, He R2, Zhang W1, Ma H1.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2017 May;36:191-197. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2016.11.035. Epub 2016 Nov 28.
- Effects of low-intensity ultrasound (at different frequency, treatment time and power) on Saccharomyces cerevisiae in different growth phase were evaluated by the biomass in the paper. In addition, the cell membrane permeability and ethanol tolerance of sonicated Saccharomyces cerevisiae were also r
- PMID 28069200
- A strategy to achieve efficient dual-mode luminescence in lanthanide-based magnetic hybrid nanostructure and its demonstration for the detection of latent fingerprints.
- Shahi PK1, Singh P1, Singh AK2, Singh SK3, Rai SB1, Prakash R4.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2017 Apr 1;491:199-206. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2016.12.034. Epub 2016 Dec 19.
- We have synthesized a novel inorganic-organic hybrid nanostructure (IOHN) composed of fluoride nanophosphor (NaGd0.78Er0.02Yb0.2F4) and β-diketones complex (Eu(DBM)3Phen). The Le Bail fitting of X-ray diffraction data suggests that the nanophoshor crystallizes in a hexagonal structure (P63/m space
- PMID 28027468
- Human latent inhibition and the density of predictive relationships in the context in which the target stimulus occurs.
- Rodríguez G1, Hall G2,3.
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006).Q J Exp Psychol (Hove).2017 Apr;70(4):610-618. Epub 2016 Mar 11.
- In two experiments, participants were exposed to a listing of actions performed by a fictitious Mr. X, over three days of his life. For most of his actions an outcome was described, but some were not followed by any outcome. On Day 3, Mr. X performed an action (the target action) that was followed b
- PMID 26822967
- 重み付き情報理論的クラスタリングを用いた確率的潜在意味解析の性能向上 (パターン認識・メディア理解)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 116(89), 47-52, 2016-06-13
- NAID 40020881690
- 重み付き情報理論的クラスタリングを用いた確率的潜在意味解析の性能向上 (福祉情報工学)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 116(91), 47-52, 2016-06-13
- NAID 40020881121
- 重み付き情報理論的クラスタリングを用いた確率的潜在意味解析の性能向上 (音声)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 116(90), 47-52, 2016-06-13
- NAID 40020880825
- 地域地理研究 = Journal of systematic regional geography 22(1), 1-15, 2016-06
- NAID 40020877512
- In statistics, latent variables (as opposed to observable variables), are variables that are not directly observed but are rather inferred (through a mathematical model) from other variables that are observed (directly measured). Mathematical ...
- latent. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search ...  Danish.  Etymology. From German latent, from French latent, from Latin latens, present participle of latere ("to be hidden").
- Latent heat is the heat released or absorbed by a body or a thermodynamic system during a process that occurs without a change in temperature. A typical example is a change of state of matter, meaning a phase transition such as the melting ...