- transition、transitional、transitional period
- of or relating to or characterized by transition; "adolescence is a transitional stage between childhood and adulthood"
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name" (同)say, tell
- a state of depression or agitation; "he was in such a state you just couldnt reason with him"
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes; "the current state of knowledge"; "his state of health"; "in a weak financial state"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nations capitol"; "the countrys largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land" (同)nation, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body_politic
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south" (同)province
- the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state; "the state has lowered its income tax"
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another); "The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"; "The adagio transitioned into an allegro"
- a musical passage moving from one key to another (同)modulation
- a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
- a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
- cause to convert or undergo a transition; "the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"
- 〈C〉(人・物事の)『状態』,ありさま,様子 / 〈C〉《a ~》《話》極度の緊張状態,異常な精神状態 / 〈U〉地位,階級,身分 / 〈C〉〈U〉《しばしばS-》『国家』,国,政府 / 〈C〉《時にS-》(アメリカ・オーストラリアなどの)『州』 / 《the States》《話》『米国』 / 〈U〉威厳;公式;堂々とした様子 / 国家の,国事に関する / 《しばしばS-》《米》州の,州立の / 公式の,儀式用の
- …‘を'『はっきり述べる』,公式に申し立てる / 〈当局が〉…‘を'指定する,決める
- 決まった,規定の;定期の / はっきり述べられた,明言された;公認された
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Vibrational spectroscopy and microscopic imaging: novel approaches for comparing barrier physical properties in native and human skin equivalents.
- Yu G, Zhang G, Flach CR, Mendelsohn R.SourceRutgers University, Department of Chemistry, Newark, New Jersey 07103, USA.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2013 Jun;18(6):061207. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.18.6.061207.
- Vibrational spectroscopy and imaging have been used to compare barrier properties in human skin, porcine skin, and two human skin equivalents, Epiderm 200X with an enhanced barrier and Epiderm 200 with a normal barrier. Three structural characterizations were performed. First, chain packing and conf
- PMID 23165761
- A long-acting formulation of a polypeptide drug exenatide in treatment of diabetes using an injectable block copolymer hydrogel.
- Li K, Yu L, Liu X, Chen C, Chen Q, Ding J.SourceNational Pharmaceutical Engineering Research Center, China State Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry, Shanghai 200437, China.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 Apr;34(11):2834-42. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.01.013. Epub 2013 Jan 23.
- This study is aimed to develop a long-acting injectable formulation in treatment of type II diabetes. A glucoregulatory polypeptide, exenatide (EXT), was chosen as the model drug, and an aqueous block copolymer system with a sol-gel transition upon the increase of temperature was selected as the de
- PMID 23352120
- A cytochrome C electron transfer switch modulated by heme ligation and isomerization of a peptidyl-prolyl bond.
- Bandi S, Bowler BE.SourceDepartment of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, The University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812.
- Biopolymers.Biopolymers.2013 Apr;100(1):114-24. doi: 10.1002/bip.22164.
- Intermolecular electron transfer (ET) between hexaamineruthenium(II), a(6) Ru(2+) , and a K73H/K79A variant of iso-1-cytochrome c, iso-1-Cytc, is used to study conformational ET switches mediated by His73-heme ligation and cis to trans isomerization of the Ile75-Pro76 peptidyl-prolyl bond of iso-1-C
- PMID 23335173
- 現代イスラームにおける国家と宗教 : 変容する国家像と越境するウンマ (特集 国家と宗教)
- 小杉 泰
- 宗教研究 = Journal of religious studies 89(2), 243-268, 2015-09
- NAID 40020569320
- Josephson Effect and Point-Contact Spectroscopy Studies of the Anomaly Observed in the Superconducting State of the Heavy-Fermion Compound UBe<sub>13</sub>
- Gouchi Jun,Sumiyama Akihiko,Yamaguchi Akira,Motoyama Gaku,Haga Yoshinori,Ōnuki Yoshichika
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(9), 2015-08-28
- NAID 160000000847
- Interacting quasi-band model for electronic states in compound semiconductor alloys: Zincblende structure
- Shinozuka Yuzo,Oda Masato
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 091202, 2015-08-27
- … Solving secular equations for each k-state yields the alloy’s energy spectrum for any type of randomness and arbitrary concentration. … Results agree well with experiments and are discussed with respect to the concentration dependence, direct–indirect gap transition, and band-gap-bowing origin. …
- NAID 150000111301
- The transition state of a chemical reaction is a particular configuration along the reaction coordinate. It is defined as the state corresponding to the highest potential energy along this reaction coordinate. At this point, assuming a ...
- Applications The main application of the transition state theory is in reactions catalyzed by enzymes. The introduction of an enzyme catalyst into a reaction lowers the activation energy of that reaction. Research detailing enzymes ...
- entry、immigration、interphyletic、shift、succession、transfer、transit、transition、transition state、transitional period、translocation、travel
- transitional period、transition state、transition、transitional
- transition、transition state、transitional
- transition state
- dissemination、entry、immigration、metastases、metastasis、metastasize、shift、succession、transfer、transference、transit、transition state、transitional、transitional period、translocation、travel