- a learned establishment for the advancement of knowledge
- an institution for the advancement of art or science or literature (同)honorary society
- a school for special training
- a secondary school (usually private)
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness" (同)search, explore
- advance or set forth in court; "bring charges", "institute proceedings" (同)bring
- an association organized to promote art or science or education
- 『学士院』,芸術院 / 《米》私立中等(高等)学校 / (特殊教育の)専門学校
- (新しい事実などの探究のための,特定の分野の)『研究』,『調査』《+『in』(『into』,『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'研究する,調査する / (…を)研究する,調査する《+into(on)+名》
- 〈学校・政府・規則など〉‘を'『設ける』,設立する,制定する / 〈調査・訴訟など〉‘を'始める,起こす / (学校・研究所・学会などの)『教育』)『学術』『機関』
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Incidence of hip fracture in Rohtak district, North India.
- Dhanwal DK, Siwach R, Dixit V, Mithal A, Jameson K, Cooper C.SourceMaulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 110002, India. email@example.com
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2013 Dec;8(1-2):135. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0135-2. Epub 2013 Apr 26.
- Hip fracture incidence is not known in India. This retrospective study was conducted to evaluate hip fracture incidence rates in Rohtak, a single district of North India. A total of 304 patients from this district with hip fracture were hospitalized during the calendar year 2009. The crude hip fract
- PMID 23620225
- Sites, frequencies, and causes of self-reported fractures in 9,720 rheumatoid arthritis patients: a large prospective observational cohort study in Japan.
- Ochi K, Furuya T, Ikari K, Taniguchi A, Yamanaka H, Momohara S.SourceInstitute of Rheumatology, Tokyo Women's Medical University, 10-22 Kawada-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0054, Japan.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2013 Dec;8(1-2):130. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0130-7. Epub 2013 Mar 23.
- Sites, frequencies, and causes of self-reported fractures in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) were evaluated in a prospective, observational cohort study. The incidence and cause of fracture differ by anatomical site, sex, and age. These differences may be considered in establishing
- PMID 23526031
- The genetic study utility of a hexaploid wheat DH population with non-recombinant A- and B-genomes.
- Hao M, Chen J, Zhang L, Luo J, Yuan Z, Yan Z, Zhang B, Chen W, Wei Y, Zhang H, Zheng Y, Liu D.SourceTriticeae Research Institute, Sichuan Agricultural University, Wenjiang, Chengdu, 611130 Sichuan P.R. China.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):131. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
- To study the D-genome of the wild wheat relative Aegilops tauschii Cosson at the hexaploid level, we developed a synthetic doubled-haploid (DH) hexaploid wheat population, SynDH3. This population was derived from the spontaneous chromosome doubling of triploid F1 hybrid plants obtained from a cross
- PMID 23577301
- Morphological and Simple Sequence Repeat Analysis to Clarify the Diversity of Natural <i>Lilium japonicum</i> and <i>L. auratum</i> Hybrids in the Hybrid Zone of the Izu Peninsula, Japan
- Prediction of Skin Coloration of Grape Berries from Air Temperature
- The IUJ research institute has conducted research projects on global problems and issues facing Japan and the whole world in order to make proposals and recommendations to contribute toward solving these problems. The fields of ...
- Mitsubish Research Institute (MRI) is a leading think-tank and consulting/IT solution service company in Japan. ... Copyright 2002-2013 Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
- acad、academic meeting、academic society、association、institute、research institute、scientific meeting、scientific society、society
- institute、research institute
- treatment with a bisphosphonate should be instituted when bone disease is identified.
- The risk of side effects and the possibility of developing an infection with a drug-resistant organism or with more harmful, invasive bacteria make it more reasonable to institute an empirical short course of treatment if symptoms develop.
- academy、commence、commencement、establish、establishment、foundation、initiate、initiation、institution、mount、onset、research institute、start
- examine、exploration、explore、inquire、inquiry、investigate、investigation、investigational、investigative、laboratory research、probing、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、scan、study、summary report、surveillance、survey、work