- experimental technique、investigative technique、laboratory research、research、research activity、research and development、research priority、summary report、work
- provoke or excite; "The rock musician worked the crowd of young girls into a frenzy"
- (physics) a manifestation of energy; the transfer of energy from one physical system to another expressed as the product of a force and the distance through which it moves a body in the direction of that force; "work equals force times distance"
- arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion; "The stitches of the hem worked loose after she wore the skirt many times"
- a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing; "it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works"; "the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work"; "he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey"; "the work of an active imagination"; "erosion is the work of wind or water over time" (同)piece of work
- activity directed toward making or doing something; "she checked several points needing further work"
- have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected; "The voting process doesnt work as well as people thought"; "How does your idea work in practice?"; "This method doesnt work"; "The breaks of my new car act quickly"; "The medicine works only if you take it with a lot of water" (同)act
- be employed; "Is your husband working again?"; "My wife never worked"; "Do you want to work after the age of 60?"; "She never did any work because she inherited a lot of money"; "She works as a waitress to put herself through college" (同)do work
- cause to work; "he is working his servants hard" (同)put to work
- shape, form, or improve a material; "work stone into tools"; "process iron"; "work the metal" (同)work on, process
- behave in a certain way when handled; "This dough does not work easily"; "The soft metal works well"
- cause to operate or function; "This pilot works the controls"; "Can you work an electric drill?"
- exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity; "I will work hard to improve my grades"; "she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor"
- gratify and charm, usually in order to influence; "the political candidate worked the crowds"
- move in an agitated manner; "His fingers worked with tension"
- move into or onto; "work the raisins into the dough"; "the student worked a few jokes into his presentation"; "work the body onto the flatbed truck"
- operate in a certain place, area, or specialty; "She works the night clubs"; "The salesman works the Midwest"; "This artist works mostly in acrylics"
- operate in or through; "Work the phones"
- proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity; "work your way through every problem or task"; "She was working on her second martini when the guests arrived"; "Start from the bottom and work towards the top"
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness" (同)search, explore
- a practical method or art applied to some particular task
- 〈U〉(一般的な)『仕事,』労働;努力,勉強 / 〈U〉(実際にやっている具体的な)『仕事』,作業,勉強 / 〈U〉《定冠詞なしで》『仕事の口,』職[業],(工場・会社などの)勤め先 / 〈U〉制作,細工;《比喩(ひゆ)的に》しわざ / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(文学・芸術の)『作品,』著作,(ある人の)作品 / 〈U〉《集合的に》(材料・道具などを含めて)作っているもの(今しているもの)全部 / 《複数形で》(機械の)動く部分,仕掛け / 《複数形で》《単数・複数扱い》《しばしば複合語を作って》『工場』 / 《複数形で》(宗教・道徳的な)行為,行い / 〈U〉(物理学で)仕事量 / 『働く』,仕事をする;(…に)取り組む,(…を)勉強する《+『at』(『on』)+『名』》 / (…に)『勤める』,勤務する《+『at』(『on, for』)+『名』》 / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈機械・道具などが〉『ぐあいよく動く,』作動する,〈計画などが〉うまくいく,〈薬などが〉効く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある方向に)少しずつ進む / 〈顔などが〉ぴくぴく動く,〈波などが〉揺れる / 《通例副詞を伴って》細工される,こねられる / 発酵する / 〈機械・道具など〉‘を'『動かす』,運転する / 〈人・牛馬など〉‘を'『働かせる』 / 〈工場・鉱山・農場など〉‘を'操業(経営)する,〈土地〉‘を'耕作する / 〈ある地域〉‘を'活動場所にする,受け持つ / 〈結果・効果など〉‘を'もたらす,生じさせる / (手で)…‘を'細工する,加工する;…‘に'手を加えて(…を)作る《+名+into+名》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(苦労して)…‘を'進む,(努力して)…‘を'得る / 〈人・物〉‘を'動かして(…に)する《+名+to(into)+名》 / …‘を'刺しゅうする,縫い付ける
- (新しい事実などの探究のための,特定の分野の)『研究』,『調査』《+『in』(『into』,『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'研究する,調査する / (…を)研究する,調査する《+into(on)+名》
- 〈U〉(科学・芸術などの)『技巧』,技術 / 〈C〉(技術・技巧を示す)『手法』,表現方法;腕前
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Menu-engineering in restaurants - adapting portion sizes on plates to enhance vegetable consumption: a real-life experiment.
- Reinders MJ1, Huitink M2, Dijkstra SC2, Maaskant AJ3, Heijnen J4.
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity.Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act.2017 Dec 25;14(1):41. doi: 10.1186/s12966-017-0496-9.
- PMID 28424081
- Pretreatment methods of lignocellulosic biomass for anaerobic digestion.
- Amin FR1,2,3, Khalid H1, Zhang H1,2, Rahman SU1, Zhang R4, Liu G1, Chen C5.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):72. doi: 10.1186/s13568-017-0375-4. Epub 2017 Mar 28.
- PMID 28353158
- Optimization of diazinon biodegradation from aqueous solutions by Saccharomyces cerevisiae using response surface methodology.
- Ehrampoush MH1, Sadeghi A2, Ghaneian MT1, Bonyadi Z3,4.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):68. doi: 10.1186/s13568-017-0366-5. Epub 2017 Mar 21.
- PMID 28324616
- Wide-dynamic-range cantilever magnetometry using a fiber-optic interferometer and its application to high-frequency electron spin resonance spectroscopy
- Uniqueness and Cultural Reconstruction. : Methodological Model for art creation and learning.
- 富山大学人間発達科学部紀要 = Memoirs of the Faculty of Human Development University of Toyama 11(1), 57-64, 2016-10-25
- NAID 120005853716
- Magnetic Structure of Divalent Europium Compound EuGa<sub>4</sub>Studied by Single-Crystal Time-of-Flight Neutron Diffraction
- Graston Technique is an evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to detect and treat scar tissue & fascial restrictions. ... Research Research conducted by Graston Technique ® ...
- 2015 - Volume 78 Microscopy Research and Technique 2014 - Volume 77 Microscopy Research and Technique 2013 - Volume 76 Microscopy Research and Technique 2012 - Volume 75 Microscopy Research and Technique 2011 ...
- act、investigate、investigation、investigational、investigative、job、laboratory research、research、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、study、summary report、working
- experimental study、investigate、investigation、investigational、investigative、research、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、study、summary report、work
- laboratory research、research、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、work
- experimental technique、research technique、investigative technique
- laboratory research、research、research activity、research and development、research technique、summary report、work
- examine、exploration、explore、inquire、inquiry、investigate、investigation、investigational、investigative、laboratory research、probing、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、scan、study、summary report、surveillance、survey、work