- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event" (同)effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual (同)aftermath
- having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence" (同)import, moment
- a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled" (同)case
- a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory
- something that happens at a given place and time
- of or relating to a phenomenon; "phenomenal science"
- exceedingly or unbelievably great; "the bomb did fantastic damage"; "Samson is supposed to have had fantastic strength"; "phenomenaRl feats of memory"
- any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning
- a remarkable development
- phenomena that appear to contradict physical laws and suggest the possibility of causation by mental processes (同)psychic phenomenon, parapsychology
- to a phenomenal degree; "his reaction was phenomenally quick"
- 〈C〉『結果』,成り行き;影響 / 〈C〉《文》重要性,重大さ
- (特に重要な)『でき事』,事件;行事 / (スポーツの)『種目』;勝負,試合 / 《文》成り行き,結果
- 自然現象の(に関する) / 並みはずれた,驚異的な / 知覚できる
- 『現象』 / 驚くべきこと(物),非凡な人
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- High resolution magic angle spinning NMR to investigate ligand-receptor binding events for mass-limited samples in liquids.
- Ziarelli F, Peng L, Zhang CC, Viel S.SourceFédération des Sciences Chimiques de Marseille FR CNRS 1739, av. Escadrille Normandie Niémen, Case 511, 13013 Marseille, France.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2012 Feb 5;59:13-7. Epub 2011 Oct 15.
- This work shows that high resolution magic angle spinning (HR-MAS) can be used to elucidate ligand-receptor binding phenomena for mass-limited samples in liquid solution. With respect to conventional 5mm liquid-state NMR probe heads, HR-MAS allows for a considerable reduction (about one order of mag
- PMID 22055929
- Cell adhesion on chiral surface: The role of protein adsorption.
- Zhou F, Yuan L, Li D, Huang H, Sun T, Chen H.SourceState Key Laboratory of Advanced Technology for Materials Synthesis and Processing, and School of Materials Science and Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, 122 Luoshi Rd, Wuhan 430070, China; Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Advanced Functional Polymer Design and Application, Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Soochow University, 199 Renai Rd, Suzhou 215123, Jiangsu, China.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2012 Feb 1;90:97-101. Epub 2011 Oct 17.
- Chirality is one of the basic, unique, and most appealing features of biological molecules; however, many intriguing chiral phenomena in biological world remains insufficiently revealed yet. In this research, we fabricated chiral surfaces by assembling natural chiral amino acids-cysteine of opposite
- PMID 22055625
- 身体拡張に関わるメカニズムの検討 : 受動的／能動的刺激入力による差異、および、ミラーシステムとの関連性
- 上田 祥代
- 人間文化創成科学論叢 14, 217-226, 2012-03-31
- … In addition, it is reported that mirror system and empathy are related to extended body phenomena. …
- NAID 120004025742
- 澁谷 友和,岩本 廣美,シブタニ トモカズ,イワモト ヒロミ,SHIBUTANI Tomokazu,IWAMOTO Hiromi
- 教育実践開発研究センター研究紀要 21, 109-118, 2012-03-31
- … In the end, the result was that the students' level of concern for Okinawan problems did increase, and they did, in fact, develop their ability to think about social phenomena. …
- NAID 120003987613
- In gemology, a phenomenon is an unusual optical effect that is displayed by a gem. Play-of-color, labradorescence, iridescence, adularescence, chatoyancy, asterism, aventurescence, lustre and color change are all phenomena of this type .
- ... video statistics. I like this Like I dislike this. Share Flag as inappropriate. Loading... Alert icon. Sign in or sign up now! Alert icon. Loading... Uploaded by espermascontracacas on Feb 16, 2006. phenomena (1985), directed by dario argento ...
- accident、affect、case、circumstance、episode、incident、instance、occasion、occurrence、onset、phenomena、phenomenal、phenomenon、symptom onset
- biological phenomenon
- genetic phenomenon
- rebound phenomenon