- reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- the action of enfolding something (同)enfolding
- a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which you flee from reality by assuming a more infantile state
- returning to a former state (同)regress, reversion, retrogression, retroversion
- the relation between selected values of x and observed values of y (from which the most probable value of y can be predicted for any value of x) (同)simple regression, regression toward the mean, statistical regression
- check the growth of; "the lack of sunlight dwarfed these pines"
- a plant or animal that is atypically small
- a person who is markedly small (同)midget, nanus
- go back to a statistical means
- get worse or fall back to a previous condition (同)retrograde, retrogress
- the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence (同)reasoning backward
- the process of declining from a higher to a lower level of effective power or vitality or essential quality (同)devolution
- passing from a more complex to a simpler biological form (同)retrogression
- (of some shells) closely coiled so that the axis is obscured
- especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward (同)rolled
- 巻き(包み)込むこと,巻き込まれた状態 / 複雑なもの,込み入ったもの
- (童話の)『こびと』,一寸法師 / (人間の)こびと / 普通よりずっと小さい動物(植物) / (対照的に)…‘を'小さく見せる / 〈植物など〉‘の'自然な成長を妨げる / (並みはずれて)小さい[種類の]
- うず巻状の,らせん状の / 入り組んだ,複雑な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Identifying the Spatial Relationships of Thymic Stromal and Thymocyte Subsets by Immunofluorescence Analysis.
- Bain V1, Richie ER.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1323:75-85. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-2809-5_6.
- Immunofluorescence analysis of thymic tissue sections is an indispensable technique for visualizing spatial relationships among thymocyte and stromal cell subsets. The thymus is organized into distinct microenvironmental zones in which particular thymic epithelial cell (TEC) subsets support specific
- PMID 26294399
- Functional three-dimensional sonographic study of the postpartum uterus.
- Wataganara T1, Phithakwatchara N1, Komoltri C2, Tantisirin P1, Pooliam J2, Titapant V1.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2015 Dec;28(18):2221-7. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2014.983063. Epub 2014 Nov 27.
- OBJECTIVE: To demonstrate sequential changes of the postpartum uterus using two- and three-dimensional (2D and 3D) ultrasounds and Doppler studies.METHODS: Eighty-one women who delivered a singleton at term were recruited for this prospective longitudinal study. Manual and ultrasound examinations of
- PMID 25363015
- 2-iodohexadecanal Inhibits thyroid cell growth in part through the induction of let-7f microRNA.
- Salvarredi LA1, Thomasz L1, Rossich LE1, Saiselet M2, Pisarev MA3, Fusco A4, Juvenal GJ5.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2015 Oct 15;414:224-32. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2015.07.007. Epub 2015 Jul 16.
- It is well known that pituitary TSH exerts the major task in the regulation of thyroid function. However, this gland is capable of certain degree of autonomy, independently of TSH control. Iodine plays an important role in thyroid physiology and biochemistry. The thyroid is capable of producing diff
- PMID 26189788
- The obesity-associated transcription factor ETV5 modulates circulating glucocorticoids.
- Gutierrez-Aguilar R1, Thompson A2, Marchand N3, Dumont P3, Woods SC2, de Launoit Y3, Seeley RJ4, Ulrich-Lai YM2.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2015 Oct 15;150:38-42. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.03.027. Epub 2015 Mar 24.
- The transcription factor E-twenty-six version 5 (ETV5) has been linked with obesity in genome-wide association studies. Moreover, ETV5-deficient mice (knockout; KO) have reduced body weight, lower fat mass, and are resistant to diet-induced obesity, directly linking ETV5 to the regulation of energy
- PMID 25813907
- Reduced T-Cell Thymic Export Reflected by sj-TREC in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
- Automorphism groups of hyperelliptic modular curves
- Proceedings of the Japan Academy. Ser. A, Mathematical Sciences 91(7), 95-100, 2015-07
- NAID 40020537796
- THE INVOLUTION MODULE OF PSU3(22f)
- The effect of metritis and subclinical hypocalcemia on uterine involution in dairy cows evaluated by sonomicrometry
- 1 a: an inward curvature or penetration b: the formation of a gastrula by ingrowth of cells formed at the dorsal lip 2: a shrinking or return to a former size <involution of the uterus after pregnancy> 3: the regressive alterations of a ...
- involution [in″vo-lu´shun] 1. a rolling or turning inward. 2. one of the movements involved in the gastrulation of many animals. 3. a retrograde change of the entire body or in a particular organ, as the retrograde changes in the female ...
- The tale itself is a mere sketch, with no involution of plot, nor any great interest of events, yet possessing, if I have rehearsed it aright, that pensive influence over the mind which the shadow of the old Province House flings upon the ...
- degeneracy、degenerate、degenerative、denaturation、denature、involution、retract、retrograde degeneration、retrograde degradation、unfolding