- not many times; "in your 1850 church you not infrequently find a dramatic contrast between the sumptuous appointments of the building itself and the inhuman barrack-like living conditions in the church room"
- recurring only at long intervals; "a rare appearance"; "total eclipses are rare events"
- having low density; "rare gasses"; "lightheaded from the rarefied mountain air" (同)rarefied, rarified
- marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind; "what is so rare as a day in June"-J.R.Lowell; "a rare skill"; "an uncommon sense of humor"; "she was kind to an uncommon degree" (同)uncommon
- (of meat) cooked a short time; still red inside; "rare roast beef"
- not widely distributed; "rare herbs"; "rare patches of green in the desert"
- not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness; "a rare word"; "rare books"
- deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand; "fresh vegetables were scarce during the drought"
- not often; "we rarely met" (同)seldom
- exceptionally; "a common remedy is uncommonly difficult to find"
- not frequent; not occurring regularly or at short intervals; "infrequent outbursts of temper"
- 『まれな』,『珍しい』,めったにない / (空気などが)薄い,希薄な(thin) / 《話》すてきな,たいへんな
- 《補語にのみ用いて》(物が)『乏しい』,不足した / 『まれな』,珍しい
- 《文を修飾する副詞として》『めったに』(『まれにしか』)…『しない』(seldom) / 《文》まれなほど,とても(unusually)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of word frequency and visual complexity on eye movements of young and older Chinese readers.
- Zang C1, Zhang M1, Bai X1, Yan G1, Paterson KB2, Liversedge SP3.
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006).Q J Exp Psychol (Hove).2016 Jul;69(7):1409-25. doi: 10.1080/17470218.2015.1083594. Epub 2015 Oct 27.
- Research using alphabetic languages shows that, compared to young adults, older adults employ a risky reading strategy in which they are more likely to guess word identities and skip words to compensate for their slower processing of text. However, little is known about how ageing affects reading be
- PMID 26366620
- An effective attentional set for a specific colour does not prevent capture by infrequently presented motion distractors.
- Retell JD1, Becker SI1, Remington RW1.
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006).Q J Exp Psychol (Hove).2016 Jul;69(7):1340-65. doi: 10.1080/17470218.2015.1080738. Epub 2015 Sep 22.
- An organism's survival depends on the ability to rapidly orient attention to unanticipated events in the world. Yet, the conditions needed to elicit such involuntary capture remain in doubt. Especially puzzling are spatial cueing experiments, which have consistently shown that involuntary shifts of
- PMID 26299891
- Robotic Primary RPLND for Stage I Testicular Cancer: a Review of Indications and Outcomes.
- Chalfin HJ1, Ludwig W2, Pierorazio PM2, Allaf ME2.
- Current urology reports.Curr Urol Rep.2016 May;17(5):41. doi: 10.1007/s11934-016-0597-z.
- Patients diagnosed with stage I non-seminomatous germ cell tumor (NSGCT) face the task of selecting a management strategy. Whereas these options all offer excellent survival, unfortunately, each has drawbacks. Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) is a major operation with low, but significa
- PMID 26968421
- Providers' perspectives on preconception counseling and safer conception for HIV-infected women.
- Coll AS1, Potter JE2, Chakhtoura N2, Alcaide ML2, Cook R1, Jones DL1.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2016 Apr;28(4):513-8. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2015.1112349. Epub 2015 Nov 18.
- INTRODUCTION: Unplanned pregnancy among HIV-infected women can have negative health consequences for women, partners, and neonates. Despite recommendations, preconception counseling (PCC) appears to be infrequently addressed in HIV care. This study explored knowledge, attitudes, and practices among
- PMID 26577664
- Disseminated Cryptococcal Infection Resulting in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) as the Initial Clinical Presentation of AIDS
- Aluminum Ions Are Involved in Purple Flower Coloration in <i>Camellia japonica</i> 'Sennen-fujimurasaki'
- Top-down control over the processing of task-irrelevant rule violation: evidence from visual mismatch negativity
- adjective 1. happening or occurring at long intervals or rarely: infrequent visits. 2. not constant, habitual, or regular: an infrequent visitor. 3. not plentiful or many ... Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
- infrequentlyの含まれる語句は？NAVER英語辞書は例文も音声も充実した無料で使える辞書サービスです。 ... infrequently 候補 現在NAVERサジェスト機能を使用しています. NAVERサジェストとは、検索キーワードの入力を補助する機能 ...
- dearth、deficiency、deficient、deficit、depletion、deprivation、deprive、in short、infrequent、infrequently、insufficiency、insufficient、lack、paucity、rare、rarely、scarcity、short、shortage、shortness、starve、uncommonly