- exceptionally; "a common remedy is uncommonly difficult to find"
- recurring only at long intervals; "a rare appearance"; "total eclipses are rare events"
- having low density; "rare gasses"; "lightheaded from the rarefied mountain air" (同)rarefied, rarified
- marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind; "what is so rare as a day in June"-J.R.Lowell; "a rare skill"; "an uncommon sense of humor"; "she was kind to an uncommon degree" (同)uncommon
- (of meat) cooked a short time; still red inside; "rare roast beef"
- not widely distributed; "rare herbs"; "rare patches of green in the desert"
- not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness; "a rare word"; "rare books"
- deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand; "fresh vegetables were scarce during the drought"
- not often; "we rarely met" (同)seldom
- not many times; "in your 1850 church you not infrequently find a dramatic contrast between the sumptuous appointments of the building itself and the inhuman barrack-like living conditions in the church room"
- not frequent; not occurring regularly or at short intervals; "infrequent outbursts of temper"
- not common or ordinarily encountered; unusually great in amount or remarkable in character or kind; "uncommon birds"; "frost and floods are uncommon during these months"; "doing an uncommon amount of business"; "an uncommon liking for money"; "he owed his greatest debt to his mothers uncommon character and ability"
- 『まれな』,『珍しい』,めったにない / (空気などが)薄い,希薄な(thin) / 《話》すてきな,たいへんな
- 《補語にのみ用いて》(物が)『乏しい』,不足した / 『まれな』,珍しい
- 《文を修飾する副詞として》『めったに』(『まれにしか』)…『しない』(seldom) / 《文》まれなほど,とても(unusually)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Ligneous membranitis in Scottish Terriers is associated with a single nucleotide polymorphism in the plasminogen (PLG) gene.
- Ainsworth S1, Carter S1, Fisher C2, Dawson J1, Makrides L1, Nuttall T2, Mason SL3.
- Animal genetics.Anim Genet.2015 Dec;46(6):707-710. doi: 10.1111/age.12339. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- Ligneous membranitis (LM) is a rare chronic inflammatory condition of the mucous membranes associated with plasminogen (encoded by PLG) deficiency in affected humans and dogs. In human, the condition is genetic in nature with numerous mutations and polymorphisms in PLG identified in affected individ
- PMID 26360520
- Rare inactivating PDE11A variants associated with testicular germ cell tumors.
- Pathak A1, Stewart DR1, Faucz FR1, Xekouki P1, Bass S1, Vogt A1, Zhang X1, Boland J1, Yeager M1, Loud JT1, Nathanson KL1, McGlynn KA1, Stratakis CA1, Greene MH1, Mirabello L2.
- Endocrine-related cancer.Endocr Relat Cancer.2015 Dec;22(6):909-17. doi: 10.1530/ERC-15-0034.
- Germline inactivating mutations of isoform 4 of phosphodiesterase (PDE) 11A (coded by the PDE11A gene) have been associated with familial adrenocortical tumors and familial testicular cancer. Testicular tissue is unique in expressing all four isoforms of PDE11A. In a prior candidate gene study of 94
- PMID 26459559
- Incidental signal changes in the extensor carpi ulnaris on MRI.
- Kuntz MT1, Janssen SJ1, Ring D1.
- Hand (New York, N.Y.).Hand (N Y).2015 Dec;10(4):750-5. doi: 10.1007/s11552-015-9764-9. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- BACKGROUND: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) commonly finds musculoskeletal abnormalities incidental to the reason for ordering the test. The purpose of this study was to determine if the prevalence of extensor carpi ulnaris (ECU) signal changes on MRI varies between patients undergoing upper extrem
- PMID 26568735
- Recurrent Pneumomediastinum in Two Young Adults
- Lee Deok Heon,Kim Gun-Jik,Lee Youngok,Lee Sang Cjeol
- Annals of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 20(Supplement), 517-520, 2014
- … Spontaneous pneumomediastinum (SPM) is an uncommonly encountered entity. …
- NAID 130004889748
- Coexistence of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs) and Pheochromocytoma in Three Cases of Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) with a Review of the Literature
- Gorgel Ahmet,Cetinkaya Devrim Dolek,Salgur Fusun,Demirpence Mustafa,Yilmaz Husnu,Karaman Ece Harman,Tutuncuoglu Pelin,Oruk Gonca,Bahceci Mitat,Sari Aysegul Akder,Altinboga Aysegul Aksoy,Paker Irem
- Internal Medicine 53(16), 1783-1789, 2014
- … It is well known that neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) is uncommonly associated with pheochromocytoma development and also, to a larger extent, with gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs). …
- NAID 130004678405
- Zorotypus in Peninsular Malaysia (Zoraptera: Zorotypidae), with the description of three new species
- MASHIMO YUTA,YOSHIZAWA KAZUNORI,ENGEL MICHAEL S.,GHANI IDRIS ABD.,DALLAI ROMANO,BEUTEL ROLF G.,MACHIDA RYUICHIRO
- Zootaxa 3717(4), 498-514, 2013-10
- … Three new species of the uncommonly encountered insect order Zoraptera are described and figured from Peninsular Malaysia—Zorotypus magnicaudelli sp. …
- NAID 120005397876
- In turn her art calls attention to the uncommonly insidious nature of these commonplace objects. After all, my department is uncommonly collegial and professional, talented and dedicated. Repeat as needed ...
- uncommonlyとは。意味や和訳。[副]((古風))非常に，著しく，きわだって，まれに，珍しくnot uncommonlyしばしば.... - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- dearth、deficiency、deficient、deficit、depletion、deprivation、deprive、in short、infrequent、infrequently、insufficiency、insufficient、lack、paucity、rare、rarely、scarcity、short、shortage、shortness、starve、uncommonly