- precisely so; "on the very next page"; "he expected the very opposite"
- used as intensifiers; `real is sometimes used informally for `really; `rattling is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "Im real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn" (同)really, real, rattling
- precisely as stated; "the very center of town"
- unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope; "huge government spending"; "huge country estates"; "huge popular demand for higher education"; "a huge wave"; "the Los Angeles aqueduct winds like an immense snake along the base of the mountains"; "immense numbers of birds"; "at vast (or immense) expense"; "the vast reaches of outer space"; "the vast accumulation of knowledge...which we call civilization"- W.R.Inge (同)immense, vast, Brobdingnagian
- extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree; "an enormous boulder"; "enormous expenses"; "tremendous sweeping plains"; "a tremendous fact in human experience; that a whole civilization should be dependent on technology"- Walter Lippman; "a plane took off with a tremendous noise" (同)tremendous
- to an extreme degree; "extremely cold"; "extremely unpleasant" (同)exceedingly, super, passing
- 広大に,ばく大に / 《話》非常に,とても(greatly)
- 《副詞・形容詞・分詞形容詞を強めて》『非常に』,とても,たいへん,きわめて / 《否定語と共に用いて》『あまり』,さほど,たいして(…でない) / 《same, opposite, [one's]ownなどの前で》『真に,まったく』,ほんとうに / 《古》まったくの,本物の,真の / 《the(this,that,one's)~》『まさにその』,ちょうどその / 《the(one's)~》ただ…だけで(mere);(…)でさえ,までも(even)
- (大きさ・広がり・程度などが)『巨大な』,多大な,測り知れない / 《話》すばらしい,すてきな
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 妊娠中絶の心理的側面 psychological aspects of pregnancy termination
- 2. 深頸部の感染症 deep neck space infections
- Current concepts in pathogenesis of acute and chronic osteomyelitis.
- Beck-Broichsitter BE1, Smeets R, Heiland M.
- Current opinion in infectious diseases.Curr Opin Infect Dis.2015 Jun;28(3):240-5. doi: 10.1097/QCO.0000000000000155.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: The term osteomyelitis covers a wide range of inflammatory bone disorders caused by microbial invasion or due to autoinflammatory processes, but furthermore osteomyelitis also occurs at different ages and at preferred localizations in the human skeleton. This article aims to give
- PMID 25918958
- Impact of World War I on Brain Mapping.
- Shah A1, Jung H, Li G.
- Journal of neurosurgical sciences.J Neurosurg Sci.2015 May 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although much tragedy was experienced during World War I (WWI), the nature of the war and the advancements of weaponry led to a change in the quality and quantity of injuries which were conducive for study. This paper discusses how trauma during WWI led to advances in brain mapping from occipital in
- PMID 25963958
- Methods for determining the efficacy of radical-trapping antioxidants.
- Li B1, Pratt DA2.
- Free radical biology & medicine.Free Radic Biol Med.2015 May;82:187-202. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2015.01.020. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- Hydrocarbon autoxidation is the free radical chain reaction primarily responsible for the oxidative degradation of organic materials, including those that make up cells, tissues, and organs. The identification of compounds that slow this process (antioxidants) and the quantitation of their efficacie
- PMID 25660993
- ICONE23-1868 THE PRINCIPLE AND PRELIMINARY EVALUATION OF A MULTIWAVE ULTRASONIC METHOD FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF THE CONDENSATION RATE IN SUBCOOLED FLOW BOILING
- Proceedings of the ... International Conference on Nuclear Engineering. Book of abstracts : ICONE 2015(23), "ICONE23-1868-1"-"ICONE23-1868-7", 2015-05-17
- NAID 110010046496
- 近代仏教の東西交渉 : ティモシー・リチャードの仏書翻訳と仏教理解
- Diarrhea and constipation are exceedingly common and together exact an enormous toll in terms of mortality, morbidity, social inconvenience, loss of work productivity, and consumption of medical resources.(HIM.245)
- a great deal of、enormously、extreme、extremely、huge、hugely、immense、immensely、impossibly、vast