- Diarrhea and constipation are exceedingly common and together exact an enormous toll in terms of mortality, morbidity, social inconvenience, loss of work productivity, and consumption of medical resources.(HIM.245)
- precisely so; "on the very next page"; "he expected the very opposite"
- used as intensifiers; `real is sometimes used informally for `really; `rattling is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "Im real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn" (同)really, real, rattling
- precisely as stated; "the very center of town"
- to an extreme degree; "extremely cold"; "extremely unpleasant" (同)exceedingly, super, passing
- to an extraordinary extent or degree; "he improved greatly"
- extremely; "he was enormously popular" (同)tremendously, hugely, staggeringly
- far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree; "a night of exceeding darkness"; "an exceptional memory"; "olympian efforts to save the city from bankruptcy"; "the young Mozarts prodigious talents" (同)exceptional, olympian, prodigious, surpassing
- 《副詞・形容詞・分詞形容詞を強めて》『非常に』,とても,たいへん,きわめて / 《否定語と共に用いて》『あまり』,さほど,たいして(…でない) / 《same, opposite, [one's]ownなどの前で》『真に,まったく』,ほんとうに / 《古》まったくの,本物の,真の / 《the(this,that,one's)~》『まさにその』,ちょうどその / 《the(one's)~》ただ…だけで(mere);(…)でさえ,までも(even)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Recognition and treatment of non-infectious hyaluronic acid reactions.
- Hatcher JL, Goldman ND.Author information Department of Otolaryngology, Wake Forest School of Medicine , Winston-Salem , USA.AbstractObjective: To differentiate a non-infectious inflammatory reaction following hyaluronic acid injection for facial rejuvenation from other reported complications, and describe appropriate treatment. Methods: Using a review of the literature and information available from the manufacturer, recommendations for management of non-infectious hyaluronic acid reactions are made. Results: Patients who are afebrile with a normal white blood cell count and negative cultures, who appear to have an infectious process following hyaluronic acid injection are in fact having an inflammatory response. The inflammation may worsen with antibiotic therapy. Treatment should be systemic and/or local steroids, which may need to be for up to 6 months. Conclusion: After reviewing the literature, non-infectious inflammatory reaction following hyaluronic acid injection is exceedingly rare with only one other reported case. Erythematous skin in the week following injection without other infectious markers, such as fever or elevated serum white blood cell count, is an inflammatory reaction and should be treated with steroid therapy.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):513-5. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.703307. Epub 2012 Jul 25.
- Objective: To differentiate a non-infectious inflammatory reaction following hyaluronic acid injection for facial rejuvenation from other reported complications, and describe appropriate treatment. Methods: Using a review of the literature and information available from the manufacturer, recommendat
- PMID 22702401
- Fabrication of Pt-loaded NiCo nanochains with superior catalytic dehydrogenation activity.
- Wen M1, Wu Q2, Peng J2, Wu Q2, Wang C2.Author information 1Department of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Yangtze River Water Environment, Ministry of Education, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China; Shanghai Key Lab Development & Application Metal Function Material, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Yangtze River Water Environment, Ministry of Education, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China.AbstractA new magnetic Pt-loaded NiCo nanochain, with the diameter from 80nm to 120nm, has been prepared through microwave-induced assembly process followed by the galvanic displacement performance. Pt nanoparticles are distributed on the surface of NiCo nanochains. The products are investigated as hydrolytic dehydrogenation catalyst for potential hydrogen energy applications. Compared with NiCo nanochains, the Pt-loaded NiCo nanochains present exceedingly high catalytic activity toward the hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane aqueous under ambient atmosphere at room temperature, where the Ni16Co80/Pt4 nanochains exhibit high catalytic activity with a lower activation energy of 45.72kJmol(-1) and a superior dehydrogenation rate of 1.17×10(4)mLmin(-1)g(-1), suggesting the potential application in hydrogen fuel and chemical industry.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2014 Feb 15;416:220-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2013.10.056. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- A new magnetic Pt-loaded NiCo nanochain, with the diameter from 80nm to 120nm, has been prepared through microwave-induced assembly process followed by the galvanic displacement performance. Pt nanoparticles are distributed on the surface of NiCo nanochains. The products are investigated as hydrolyt
- PMID 24370425
- The genetics of interdigitating dendritic cell sarcoma share some changes with Langerhans cell histiocytosis in select cases.
- O'Malley DP, Zuckerberg L, Smith LB, Barry TS, Gunn S, Tam W, Orazi A, Kim YS, Weiss LM.Author information Clarient/GE Healthcare, Aliso Viejo, CA; MD Anderson Cancer Center/University of Texas, Houston, TX. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractHistiocytic disorders have been noted to have evidence of transdifferentiation; examples of cases with combinations of different lineages have been shown. In our index case, we identified interdigitating dendritic cell (IDC) differentiation in a case of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH). Little is currently known about the genetics of IDC sarcoma (IDCS) because they are exceedingly rare. Using array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH), we evaluated 4 cases of IDCS and compared them with our index case, as well as genetic abnormalities previously found in LCH. Four cases of paraffin-embedded samples of IDCS and 1 case of LCH with IDC differentiation were evaluated using aCGH. Array CGH results showed no abnormalities in a case of LCH with interdigitating cell differentiation. In 3 of 4 cases of IDCS, genetic abnormalities were identified; 1 case had no identifiable abnormalities. Interdigitating dendritic cell sarcoma case 1 had gains of 3q and 13q; IDCS case 2 had trisomy 12; IDCS case 3 had deletions of 7p, 12p, 16p, 18q, 19q, and 22q; and IDCS case 4 had no detectable abnormalities. Our index case, LCH with IDC differentiation, showed no abnormalities by aCGH. A number of LCH cases do not have detectable genetic abnormalities. In contrast, 3 of 4 cases of IDCS evaluated had identifiable abnormalities by aCGH. Furthermore, 2 of these shared abnormalities, albeit of large genetic regions, with published abnormalities seen in LCH. No recurrent abnormalities were identified in the IDCS cases. However, the possibility of a relationship between IDCS and LCH cannot be entirely excluded by these results.
- Annals of diagnostic pathology.Ann Diagn Pathol.2014 Feb;18(1):18-20. doi: 10.1016/j.anndiagpath.2013.10.003. Epub 2013 Oct 29.
- Histiocytic disorders have been noted to have evidence of transdifferentiation; examples of cases with combinations of different lineages have been shown. In our index case, we identified interdigitating dendritic cell (IDC) differentiation in a case of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH). Little is
- PMID 24321462
- Validity and reliability reporting practices in the field of health education and behavior: a review of seven journals.
- Barry AE, Chaney B, Piazza-Gardner AK, Chavarria EA.Author information 1University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA.AbstractHealth education and behavior researchers and practitioners often develop, adapt, or adopt surveys/scales to quantify and measure cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and psychosocial characteristics. To ensure the integrity of data collected from these scales, it is vital that psychometric properties (i.e., validity and reliability) be assessed. The purpose of this investigation was to (a) determine the frequency with which published articles appearing in health education and behavior journals report the psychometric properties of the scales/subscales employed and (b) outline the methods used to determine the reliability and validity of the scores produced. The results reported herein are based on a final sample of 967 published articles, spanning seven prominent health education and behavior journals between 2007 and 2010. Of the 967 articles examined, an exceedingly high percentage failed to report any validity (ranging from 40% to 93%) or reliability (ranging from 35% to 80%) statistics in their articles. For health education/behavior practitioners and researchers to maximize the utility and applicability of their findings, they must evaluate the psychometric properties of the instrument employed, a practice that is currently underrepresented in the literature. By not ensuring the instruments employed in a given study were able to produce accurate and consistent scores, researchers cannot be certain they actually measured the behaviors and/or constructs reported.
- Health education & behavior : the official publication of the Society for Public Health Education.Health Educ Behav.2014 Feb;41(1):12-8. doi: 10.1177/1090198113483139. Epub 2013 Apr 3.
- Health education and behavior researchers and practitioners often develop, adapt, or adopt surveys/scales to quantify and measure cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and psychosocial characteristics. To ensure the integrity of data collected from these scales, it is vital that psychometric properties
- PMID 23553350
- Dong Jiaqi,L. Carpinone Paul,Pyrgiotakis Georgios,Demokritou Philip,M. Moudgil Brij
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2020
- … Not only must the required nanoparticles be of precise size and morphology, but they must also be of exceedingly narrow size distribution to yield accurate and reliable performance. …
- NAID 130007695290
- 大谷 尚,OTANI Takashi
- 名古屋大学大学院教育発達科学研究科紀要. 教育科学 65(2), 1-28, 2019-03-31
- … This led to entering the Graduate School of Education, where he began studying under Professor Ono's exceedingly unique academic advice. …
- NAID 120006600453
- Usefulness of MRI Slices Parallel to the Optic Chiasma in a Case with Traumatic Optic Nerve Avulsion after a Bear Attack
- TAMASE Akira,TACHIBANA Osamu,IIZUKA Hideaki
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 59(9), 357-359, 2019
- … <p>Optic nerve avulsion is an exceedingly rare condition. …
- NAID 130007706966
- exceedingly 【副】非常に、甚だしく、ことのほか 【類】extremely【発音】iksíːdiŋli【カナ】エクシーディングリィ - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- exceedinglyとは。意味や和訳。[副]非常に，とても，大いに；特別に，抜群に - 80万項目以上収録、例文・コロケーションが豊富な無料英和和英辞典。 ... "manga artist"（漫画家） 漫画は「cartoon」、漫画家は「cartoonist」と習った人も ...
- Recent Examples on the Web The base incorporates cashews and coconut milk, making the ice cream exceedingly creamy. — Priya Krishna, Bon Appétit, "The Vegan Ice Cream That Made Me Actually Like Vegan Ice Cream ...