- huge; relating to or characteristic of the imaginary country of Brobdingnag
- [No authors listed]
- Science (New York, N.Y.).Science.1990 Jun 8;248(4960):1184.
- PMID 17809896
- Intrinsic abnormality of thyroid cells from a patient with a Brobdingnagian goiter.
- Tseng YC, Burman KD, Baker JR Jr, D'Avis J, Wartofsky L.SourceDepartment of Medicine, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC 20307-5001.
- Journal of endocrinological investigation.J Endocrinol Invest.1987 Oct;10(5):517-22.
- Thyrocytes from normal and goitrous portions of the thyroid gland from a patient with an enormous (635 gm) goiter were cultured in media, and their relative abilities to uptake thymidine, synthesize DNA, and secrete Tg and T4 were assessed. Tg, T4 and the ratio Tg/T4 in media at 72 h were 120 microg
- PMID 3429790
- Definition of BROBDINGNAGIAN: marked by tremendous size — Brobdingnagian noun ADVERTISEMENT Examples of BROBDINGNAGIAN <a Brobdingnagian billboard stood at the entrance to the theme park> Origin of BROBDINGNAGIAN
- Brobdingnagian definition, of huge size; gigantic; tremendous. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary.com Thesaurus.com ...