- migration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there) (同)in-migration
- the body of immigrants arriving during a specified interval; "the increased immigration strengthened the colony"
- migration from a place (especially migration from your native country in order to settle in another) (同)out-migration, expatriation
- the ultimate goal for which something is done (同)terminus
- fasten or secure with chains; "Chain the chairs together"
- a unit of length
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls"; (同)string, strand
- a linked or connected series of objects; "a chain of daisies"
- a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- anything that acts as a restraint
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule) (同)chemical chain
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances" (同)concatenation
- (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
- (chemistry) the nonrandom movement of an atom or radical from one place to another within a molecule
- a group of people migrating together (especially in some given time period)
- the periodic passage of groups of animals (especially birds or fishes) from one region to another for feeding or breeding
- British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979) (同)Ernst Boris Chain, Sir Ernst Boris Chain
- bound with chains; "enchained demons strained in anger to gnaw on his bones"; "prisoners in chains" (同)enchained
- (外国からの)移住,入植 / 《集合的に》入植者,移民国
- (他国への)移住,移住 / 《集合的に》移民,移民団
- 『鎖』;(装飾用の)鎖 / 《複数形で》『束縛』,拘束;囚人をつなぐ鎖 / (物事の)『連続』,つながり《+『of』+『名』》 / (商店・銀行・ホテルなどの)チェーン(一連の店が同一資本のもとで連携して経営される方式;その店) / チェーン(測量で用いられる単位;約21.7m) / …'を'『鎖でつなぐ』《+『up』(『together』)+『名,』+『名』+『up』(『together』)》
- 〈U〉〈C〉移住,(動物の)移動 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(人・動物などの)移動の群
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Chimeric DNA vaccines encoding Eimeria acervulina macrophage migration inhibitory factor (E.MIF) induce partial protection against experimental Eimeria infection.
- Song X, Zhang R, Xu L, Yan R, Li X.
- Acta parasitologica / Witold Stefanski Institute of Parasitology, Warszawa, Poland.Acta Parasitol.2015 Sep 1;60(3):500-508. doi: 10.1515/ap-2015-0071.
- Chimeric DNA vaccines co-expressing Eimeria acervulina macrophage migration inhibitory factor (E.MIF) and chicken IL-2 (IL-2) or interferon-γ (IFN-γ) were constructed and their efficacies against E. acervulina were evaluated. The open reading frame (ORF) of E.MIF was cloned from E. acervulina mero
- PMID 26204190
- Effect of salinity changes on olfactory memory-related genes and hormones in adult chum salmon Oncorhynchus keta.
- Kim NN1, Choi YJ1, Lim SG2, Jeong M2, Jin DH3, Choi CY4.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2015 Sep;187:40-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpa.2015.04.011. Epub 2015 Apr 29.
- Studies of memory formation have recently concentrated on the possible role of N-methyl-d-aspartate receptors (NRs). We examined changes in the expression of three NRs (NR1, NR2B, and NR2C), olfactory receptor (OR), and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) in chum salmon Oncorhynchus keta using quanti
- PMID 25933936
- MicroRNA-148a inhibits migration and invasion of ovarian cancer cells via targeting sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1.
- Wen Z1, Zhao S1, Liu S1, Liu Y1, Li X2, Li S1.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 Sep;12(3):3775-80. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3827. Epub 2015 May 25.
- MicroRNAs, a group of small non-coding RNA molecules that are involved in gene silencing, function as fine‑tuning regulators during cancer progression. MicroRNA (miR)-148a has previously been demonstrated to be associated with ovarian cancer. However, whether miR‑148a influences the migration an
- PMID 26004261
- Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 1/4 as a Novel Target for Inhibiting Neointimal Formation After Carotid Balloon Injury
- Bai Shiru,Li Dongye,Zhou Zhongmin,Cao Juanli,Xu Tongda,Zhang Xiaotian,Wang Yi,Guo Jingsheng,Zhang Yanbin
- Journal of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis advpub(0), 2015
- … In addition, the differential expression of the TLR4 pathway genes, including TLR4, IRAK1, IκBα, and interleukin-1β (IL-1β), was confirmed by quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction. …
- NAID 130005095014
- Genetic Diversity of Medaka (Oryzias latipes) in Paddy Field Water Channels:- A case study using microsatellite markers in Wanouchi Town, Gifu Prefecture -
- MAMUN M. S. A.,SATO Shigeru,YOSHIYAMA Kohei [他],TSUCHIDA Koji,IWASAWA Atsushi,HIRAMATSU Ken,NISHIMURA Shinichi
- 農業農村工学会論文集 83(3), I_99-I_106, 2015
- … To analyze genetic diversity of endangered medaka (Oryzias latipes), primers for PCR (polymerase chain reaction) were constructed that could amplify ten microsatellite loci of medaka genome based on the contig/scaffold sequences published. … These results indicated the importance of planning agricultural channel corrections considering migration of medaka between populations, to conserve genetic features of medaka in this study site where within-population genetic diversity is not much deteriorated yet. …
- NAID 130005078610
- Elevated Cell Invasion in a Tumor Sphere Culture of RSV-M Mouse Glioma Cells
- NONAKA Motonobu,YAWATA Toshio,TAKEMURA Mitsuhiro,HIGASHI Youichirou,NAKAI Eiichi,SHIMIZU Keiji,UEBA Tetsuya
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 55(1), 60-70, 2015
- … In this article, we established a tumor sphere culture of RSV-M mouse glioma cells (RSV-M-TS) and evaluated their migration and invasion activities. … When the migration activity of both RSV-M and RSV-M-TS cells were compared by intracranial injection, rapid migration of RSV-M-TS cells was observed. … RSV-M and RSV-M-TS cultured with medium containing serum for 8 days indicated low migration activity, while moderate invasion activity was observed in RSV-M-TS cells. …
- NAID 130004922269
- As a result of family members or neighbors contacting others from their home countries for purposes of inspiring them to become their new neighbors in America, chain migration has had a sign
- "Chain migration" is a pejorative term that refers to immigrants bringing their extended families into the United States. ... Question: What Is Chain Migration? Answer: Chain migration is a term with several meanings that is often ...
- chain migration、destination、emigration、entry、immigrant、migration、shift、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocation、travel
- chain migration、destination、emigrate、immigration、migration、transmigrate、transmigration
- chain migration、emigration、immigration、migration
- chain migration
- chain migration、destination、dislocation、ectopia、electrophoresis、electrophoretic、emigration、immigration、implantation、import、ingression、migrate、migratory、rearrangement、transfect、transfection、translocation、transpose、transposition、transpositional、wander、wandering