接合部型表皮水疱症 junctional epidermolysis bullosa
- the 10th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)j
- 1 People
- 2 Fiction
- 3 Other uses
- 4 See also
- Jeb Bardon (born 1973), American politician
- Jeb Bishop (born 1962), American musician
- Jeb Blount (born 1954), American football player
- Jeb Bradley (born 1952), American politician
- Jeb Brien, American director
- Jeb Bush (born 1953), American politician
- Jeb Corliss, American BASE jumper
- Jeb Harter (born 1982), American citizen
- Jeb Hensarling (born 1957), American politician
- Jeb Huckeba (born 1982), American football player
- Jeb Stuart Magruder (born 1934), American businessman and political official
- Jeb Loy Nichols, American musician
- Jeb Putzier (born 1979), American football player
- J.E.B. Seely, 1st Baron Mottistone (1868–1947), British soldier and politician
- Jeb Sharp, American journalist
- Jeb Spaulding (born 1952), American politician
- J.E.B. Stuart (1833–1864), American general
- Jeb Stuart (writer) (born 1956), American film director and screenwriter
- Jeb Terry (born 1981), American football player
- Jebediah "Jeb" Williams (born 1974), American poet
- Jeb_, the pseudonym of the Swedish video game designer Jens Bergensten.
- Jeb McCoy, American Citizen
- Jeb, fictional character in the television series VR Troopers
- Jeb Batchelder, fictional character in the Maximum Ride novels of James Patterson
- Jeb Cain, fictional character in the television series Tin Man
- Willie 'Jeb' Booth A.K.A. Jebulani, fictional character from 2009 Cypriot TV Show, 'Visit from UK' Jebmeister Heaven & December 2011 Pre Christmas Jebulani Celebrated Choir (CyRik Ena). Starred in Cypriot critically acclaimed comedy sketch 'Food poisoning is for Pussies' co starring with Likad ikaday. Will be starring in the upcoming Drama Special (CyRik Thio) Pushtyn Kalimera as Pesef Engi.
- Jeb Cater, fictional character in the novel Chesapeake by James Michener
- Jeb Denton, fictional character in the television series Less than Perfect
- Jeb Guthrie, fictional character in Marvel comics
- Jeb Nightlinger, fictional character in the 1972 film The Cowboys
- Jeb Rand, fictional character in the 1947 film Pursued
- Jeb, a goat in the Disney film Home on the Range (2004 film)
- Jeb, an awarding winning 3D animation series by Nick Forshaw.
- Japan Evangelistic Band, a religious organization
- J.E.B. v. Alabama ex rel. T.B., 1994 U.S. Supreme Court case on juror peremptory challenges
- Joint Examining Board
- Journal of Experimental Biology
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa (disambiguation)
- Junularo Esperantista Brita, an organization of Esperanto-speakers
- JEB Decompiler, Android App Decompiler
- Jed (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hemolymph circulation in insect flight appendages: physiology of the wing heart and circulatory flow in the wings of the mosquito, Anopheles gambiae.
- Chintapalli RT1, Hillyer JF2.
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2016 Oct 14. pii: jeb.148254. [Epub ahead of print]
- The wings of insects are composed of membranes supported by interconnected veins. Within these veins are epithelial cells, nerves and tracheae, and their maintenance requires the flow of hemolymph. For this purpose, insects employ accessory pulsatile organs (auxiliary hearts) that circulate hemolymp
- PMID 27742896
- HIF1α and physiological responses to hypoxia are correlated in mice but not in rats.
- Jochmans-Lemoine A1, Shahare M1, Soliz J1, Joseph V2.
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2016 Oct 14. pii: jeb.142869. [Epub ahead of print]
- We previously reported that rats and mice that have been raised for more than 30 generations in La Paz, Bolivia (3600m), display divergent physiological responses to high altitude (HA), including improved respiratory and metabolic control in mice. In the present study we asked whether these traits w
- PMID 27742895
- Impact damage and repair in shells of the limpet Patella vulgata.
- Taylor D1.
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2016 Oct 14. pii: jeb.149880. [Epub ahead of print]
- Experiments and observations were carried out to investigate the response to impact of the shells of the limpet Patella vulgata. Dropped-weight impact tests were conducted, creating damage which usually took the form of a hole in the shell's apex. Similar damage was found to occur naturally, presuma
- PMID 27742894
- 2007 金賞 企業とNGOの共創モデル (Feature Articles 1959→2009 マッキンゼー賞--経営論の半世紀)
- Brugmann Jeb,Prahalad C. K.
- Diamondハーバード・ビジネス・レビュー 35(9), 38-41, 2010-09
- NAID 40017262531
- 横須賀 とも子,田野島 玲大,加藤 宏美,柳町 昌克,梶原 良介,薬袋 周,田中 文子,藤井 久紀,後藤 裕明,宮城 悦子,山中 正二,横田 俊平
- 小児がん : 小児悪性腫瘍研究会記録 47(1), 111-115, 2010-02-25
- … de,bleomycinによるJEB療法を施行した.初発時の年齢は9歳から14歳,腫瘍の病理組織診断はyolk sac tumorが2例,dysgermiminomaがl例,mixed germ cell tumorが1例であった.初発時から45〜61か月現在,全例が無病生存中である.卵巣悪性胚細胞腫瘍に対して行われてきたBEP(bleomycin,etoposide,cisplatin)療法に比しJEB療法は肺毒性や聴器毒性,腎毒性が少なく,安全に施行し得た.晩期障害の点においてJEB療法は小児に …
- NAID 110007575326
- JEB. JapEnBoard-ペン回し総合掲示板-. コンテンツへ. 掲示板トップ; フォントサイズの 変更. JEBチャット · FAQ. 前回の訪問日時: 2013年5月18日(土) 4:24 pm. 現在時刻 - 2013年5月18日(土) 4:24 pm. フォーラムはありません。
- The latest from Jens Bergensten (@jeb_). Minecraft developer. Stockholm, Sweden.
- bullous disease、vesiculobullous skin disease
- 自己免疫性水疱症（後天性水疱症） autoimmuno blistering disease
- epidermolysis bullosa EB
- 先天性表皮水疱症 epidermolysis bullosa hereditaria
- Japanese encephalitis