- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting" (同)effect
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying" (同)feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies" (同)printing
- not of major importance; "played a secondary role in world events"
- the defensive football players who line up behind the linemen
- being of second rank or importance or value; not direct or immediate; "the stone will be hauled to a secondary crusher"; "a secondary source"; "a secondary issue"; "secondary streams"
- belonging to a lower class or rank
- depending on or incidental to what is original or primary; "a secondary infection"
- any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum
- leaves of the common basil; used fresh or dried (同)sweet_basil
- of or relating to or located at the base; "the basilar membrane of the cochlea" (同)basilary
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…に与える)『印象,感銘』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・物についての)『感じ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(漠然とした)感じ,考え / 〈C〉(圧力などでできた)(…の)跡,刻印,印(mark)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)まね《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉印刷,刷り;(原版の)…刷
- 『第2の』,2番目の;(…の)次の《+『to』+『名』》 / 派生的な,二次的な,あまり重要でない / 中等学校[教育]の / 二次電流の
- 〈C〉メボウキ(芳香のある草) / 〈U〉バジル(メボウキの葉…香辛料)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hajdu-Cheney Syndrome, a Disease Associated with NOTCH2 Mutations.
- Canalis E1, Zanotti S2.
- Current osteoporosis reports.Curr Osteoporos Rep.2016 Aug;14(4):126-31. doi: 10.1007/s11914-016-0311-6.
- Notch plays an important function in skeletal homeostasis, osteoblastogenesis, and osteoclastogenesis. Hajdu-Cheney syndrome (HCS) is a rare disease associated with mutations in NOTCH2 leading to the translation of a truncated NOTCH2 stable protein. As a consequence, a gain-of-NOTCH2 function is man
- PMID 27241678
- The odontoid process invagination in normal subjects, Chiari malformation and Basilar invagination patients: Pathophysiologic correlations with angular craniometry.
- Ferreira JA1, Botelho RV1.
- Surgical neurology international.Surg Neurol Int.2015 Jul 8;6:118. doi: 10.4103/2152-7806.160322. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: Craniometric studies have shown that both Chiari malformation (CM) and basilar invagination (BI) belong to a spectrum of malformations. A more precise method to differentiate between these types of CVJM is desirable. The Chamberlain's line violation (CLV) is the most common method to ide
- PMID 26229733
- Trigeminal neuralgia secondary to basilar impression: A case report.
- de Almeida Holanda MM1, Pereira Neto NG2, de Moura Peixoto G2, Pinheiro Santos RH2.
- Journal of craniovertebral junction & spine.J Craniovertebr Junction Spine.2015 Apr-Jun;6(2):76-8. doi: 10.4103/0974-8237.156062.
- We report a rare case of trigeminal neuralgia. A 23-year-old woman with a history of 1 year of typical trigeminal neuralgia manifested the characteristics of basilar impression. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) demonstrated basilar impression, deformity of the posterior fossa with asymmetry of petro
- PMID 25972713
- 1. Bhangoo, R. S., Crockard, H. A. Transmaxillary anterior decompressions in patients with severe basilar impression. Clin. Orthop. Rel. Res. 359: 115-125, 1999. [PubMed: 10078134, related citations ...
- impression [im-presh´un] 1. a slight indentation or depression, as one produced in the surface of one organ by pressure exerted by another. 2. a negative imprint of an object made in some plastic material that later solidifies. 3. an ...
- secondary basilar impression
- basilar impression
- Postmortem examination of patients with such obstructions without a history of clinical manifestations of myocardial ischemia often shows macroscopic scars secondary to MI in regions supplied by diseased coronary arteries, with or without collateral circulation.
- in the past the commonest cause of death has been venous thrombosis followed by infection secondary to severe neutropenia and hemorrhage secondary to severe thrombocytopenia.(HIM.661)(重度の好中球減少に次ぐ感染と血小板減少に次ぐ出血に続発する静脈血栓症が昔の最も一般的な死因であった)
- base of skull、basicranium、basilaris、cerebral base、cranial base、proximal、proximal region、skull base、stem
- Ocimum basilicum、sweet basil