- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting" (同)effect
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying" (同)feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies" (同)printing
- any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum
- leaves of the common basil; used fresh or dried (同)sweet_basil
- of or relating to or located at the base; "the basilar membrane of the cochlea" (同)basilary
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…に与える)『印象,感銘』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・物についての)『感じ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(漠然とした)感じ,考え / 〈C〉(圧力などでできた)(…の)跡,刻印,印(mark)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)まね《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉印刷,刷り;(原版の)…刷
- 〈C〉メボウキ(芳香のある草) / 〈U〉バジル(メボウキの葉…香辛料)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors related to surgical outcome after posterior decompression and fusion for craniocervical junction lesions associated with osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Imagama S, Wakao N, Kitoh H, Matsuyama Y, Ishiguro N.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai-cho Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8550, Japan. email@example.com
- European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society.Eur Spine J.2011 Jul;20 Suppl 2:S320-5. Epub 2011 Mar 8.
- Treatment for craniocervical junction lesions associated with osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) has been described, but there are divergent views on operative procedures and preoperative and postoperative therapies due to the small number of cases. It has been suggested that a major procedure such as com
- PMID 21384204
- The role of cephalometry in assessing velopharyngeal dysfunction in velocardiofacial syndrome.
- Veerapandiyan A, Blalock D, Ghosh S, Ip E, Barnes C, Shashi V.SourceDuke University Medical Center, Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Durham, North Carlolina 27710, USA.
- The Laryngoscope.Laryngoscope.2011 Apr;121(4):732-7. doi: 10.1002/lary.21449. Epub 2011 Feb 8.
- OBJECTIVE: To report our experience with cephalometry in evaluating velopharyngeal dysfunction (VPD) in velocardiofacial syndrome (VCFS) and its utility in assessing the role of cervical spine abnormalities in VPD, prior to surgical correction of VPD.DESIGN: Clinical charts and cephalometric radiogr
- PMID 21305558
- Skull Paget's Disease Developing into Chiari Malformation
- OTSUKA FUMIO,INAGAKI KENICHI,SUZUKI JIRO,OGURA TOSHIO,MAKINO HIROFUMI
- Endocrine journal 51(3), 391-392, 2004-06-01
- NAID 10013293189
- 5 Jan 2008 ... Basilar invagination and Basilar impression (we will use the term BI for both) are uncommon syndrome that occurs when the superior part of the odontoid (part of the C2 vertebrae) migrates upward. For the most part, ...
- basilar impression, basilar invagination
- secondary basilar impression
- basilar impression
- basilar impression
- base of skull、basicranium、basilaris、cerebral base、cranial base、proximal、proximal region、skull base、stem
- Ocimum basilicum、sweet basil