- any thickened enlargement (同)knob, thickening
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge (同)leaf node
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network (同)client, guest
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it; "a tubercular hospital"
- constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus; "a tubercular child"; "tuberculous patients"; "tubercular meningitis" (同)tuberculous
- characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles; "tubercular leprosy"
- pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle; "a tubercular process for the attachment of a ligament or muscle"
- a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament (同)tubercle, eminence
- a swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis
- (茎・幹の)節(ふし) / (体組織にできた)結節,こぶ(リンパ瘤(りゅう)など) / (天体の軌道の)交点 / (物事の)中心点
- 結節のある,結節状の / (また tuberculous)結核の,結核性の
- 小塊茎,塊根 / 瘤状突起,結節
- Ensifer glycinis sp. nov., an novel rhizobial species associated with Glycine spp.
- Yan H1, Yan J2, Sui XH3, Wang ET4, Chen WX5, Zhang XX6, Chen WF7.
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology.Int J Syst Evol Microbiol.2016 Apr 28. doi: 10.1099/ijsem.0.001120. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rhizobial strains from root nodules of Astragalus mongholicus and soybean (Glycine max) were characterized phylogenetically as members of the genus Ensifer (formerly named Sinorhizobium), based on 16S rRNA gene comparisons. Results based upon concatenated sequence analysis of three housekeeping gene
- PMID 27125987
- Common and divergent shoot-root signalling in legume symbioses.
- Foo E1, Heynen EM1,2, Reid JB1.
- The New phytologist.New Phytol.2016 Apr;210(2):643-56. doi: 10.1111/nph.13779. Epub 2015 Dec 11.
- The role of shoot-root signals in the control of nodulation and arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) development were examined in the divergent legume species pea and blue lupin. These species were chosen as pea can host both symbionts, whereas lupin can nodulate but has lost the ability to form AM. Intergen
- PMID 26661110
- Molecular phylogenetic analysis of Rhizobium sullae isolated from Algerian Hedysarum flexuosum.
- Aliliche K1, Beghalem H2, Landoulsi A2, Chriki A3.
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek.Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek.2016 Mar 31. [Epub ahead of print]
- Isolates from root nodules of Hedysarum flexuosum, sampled from north region of Algeria, were analyzed on the basis of their phenotypic and molecular characteristics. They were tested for their tolerance to NaCl, pH, temperatures, antibiotics and heavy metals resistance. Interestingly, the isolate H
- PMID 27034287
- Temperature-Dependent Expression of NodC and Community Structure of Soybean-Nodulating Bradyrhizobia
- Temperature-Dependent Expression of <i>NodC</i> and Community Structure of Soybean-Nodulating Bradyrhizobia
- Divergent <i>Nod</i>-Containing <i>Bradyrhizobium</i> sp. DOA9 with a Megaplasmid and its Host Range
- to cause the formation of nodules on or in <some rhizobia are capable of nodulating several different legumes>. intransitive verb. : to form or multiply in nodules —used of symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria ...
- clause、ganglia、ganglion、ganglionic、knot、lymph node、nodal、nodose、nodulate、section、tubercle、tubercular、tuberosity