- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine wont go unless its plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesnt work anymore" (同)work, operate, go, run
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function) (同)mathematical function, single-valued function, map, mapping
- a relation such that one thing is dependent on another; "height is a function of age"; "price is a function of supply and demand"
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role" (同)office, part, role
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?" (同)purpose, role, use
- a formal or official social gathering or ceremony; "it was a black-tie function"
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons" (同)content
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior (同)mental ability
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure; "the problem now is not a constitutional one; it is a functional one"; "delegates elected on a functional rather than a geographical basis"
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order" (同)usable, useable, operable, operational
- designed for or adapted to a function or use; "functional education selects knowledge that is concrete and usable rather than abstract and theoretical"; "functional architecture"
- designed for or capable of a particular function or use; "a style of writing in which every word is functional"; "functional architecture"
- involving or affecting function rather than physiology; "functional deafness"
- relating to or indicating a remainder; "residual quantity" (同)residuary
- (often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or commercial that is paid for every repeat showing; "he could retire on his residuals"
- (人・物の果たすべき)『働き』,機能,役目;《しばしば複数形で》職務 / (公式の)儀式,《話》大きな催し(集まり),式典 / (数学で)関数 / 〈機械などが〉『機能を果たす』,動く / (…の)役目をする,代用となる《+『as』+『名』》
- 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(建物などの)『収容力』,(容器などの)『容量』,『容積』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(人の)『能力』,才能;(物の)性能 / 〈C〉(…の)『資格』,地位《+『of』(『as』)+『名』》
- 『機能上の』 / (余分なものが無く)機能的な,実用的な / (数学で)関数の
- 残りの,残留の / 残余
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Age-associated changes in pulmonary function: a comparison of pulmonary function parameters in healthy young adults and the elderly living in Shanghai.
- Ren WY, Li L, Zhao RY, Zhu L.SourceDepartment of Geriatrics; Department of Respiratory Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China.
- Chinese medical journal.Chin Med J (Engl).2012 Sep;125(17):3064-8.
- BACKGROUND: The respiratory system changes with age and a better understanding of the changes contribute to detect and prevent respiratory dysfunctions in old population. The purpose of this study was to observe age-associated changes of pulmonary function parameters in healthy young adults and the
- PMID 22932182
- Diaphragmatic plication offers functional improvement in dyspnoea and better pulmonary function with low morbidity.
- Gazala S, Hunt I, Bédard EL.SourceDivision of Thoracic Surgery, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Interactive cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg.2012 Sep;15(3):505-8. Epub 2012 Jun 12.
- A best evidence topic in thoracic surgery was written according to a structured protocol. The question addressed was as follows: In adults with unilateral diaphragmatic paralysis, does diaphragmatic plication offer functional improvement in dyspnoea, better pulmonary function tests (PFTs) and return
- PMID 22691375
- Functional Residual Capacity breath-hold法を使った肝臓T2強調画像モーションレスイメージと事前の練習効果の関係
- Functional Residual Capacity (FRC) is the volume of air present in the lungs, specifically the parenchyma tissues, at the end of passive expiration. At FRC, the elastic recoil forces of the lungs and chest wall are equal but opposite and there is ...
- capacity /ca·pac·i·ty/ (kah-pas´ĭ-te) the power to hold, retain, or contain, or the ability to absorb; usually expressed numerically as the measure of such ability. forced vital capacity (FVC) vital capacity measured when the patient is exhaling with ...
- functional residual capacity, FRC
- 安静呼気終末肺活量 end-expired lung volume during resting breathing, FELV
- 0.053 x H(cm) - 0.037 x W(kg) + 0.015 x A - 3.89 (L) (SPU.32)
- 170cm,65kg,30歳の男性：0.053*170-0.037*65+0.015*25-3.89 = 3.09 L
- functional residual capacity, FRC
機能的残気量 functional residual capacity
- survival as a function of HbA1c in people with type 2 diabetes HbA1cの機能を考慮（指標に）した2型糖尿病の患者の生存（予後）
- Figure 2A shows survival as a function of device removal during index hpspitalization, censored at 1 year or date of last contact. (Figure2Aはは最初の入院中における心臓デバイス除去に関する生存曲線で退院後1年もしくは最後の接触で打ち切っている)
- functional、functional group、functionalise、functionalize、operate
- function、functional group、functionalise、functionality、functionalize、functionally、operate