- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused" (同)capacity
- the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally; "he worked to the limits of his capability" (同)capableness
- an aptitude that may be developed (同)capableness, potentiality
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons" (同)content
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior (同)mental ability
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- supply the force or power for the functioning of; "The gasoline powers the engines"
- (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority; "the mysterious presence of an evil power"; "may the force be with you"; "the forces of evil" (同)force
- possession of controlling influence; "the deterrent power of nuclear weapons"; "the power of his love saved her"; "his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade" (同)powerfulness
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it; "they criticised his performance as mayor"; "experience generally improves performance" (同)execution, carrying out, carrying into action
- any recognized accomplishment; "they admired his performance under stress"; "when Roger Maris powered four home runs in one game his performance merits awe"
- the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment; "we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"; "an inspired performance of Mozarts C minor concerto"
- a dramatic or musical entertainment; "they listened to ten different performances"; "the play ran for 100 performances"; "the frequent performances of the symphony testify to its popularity" (同)public presentation
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility" (同)installation
- a natural effortlessness; "they conversed with great facility"; "a happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen (同)readiness
- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you; "a cell phone with internet facility"
- something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service; "catering facilities"; "toilet facilities"; "educational facilities"
- a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible; "the probability that an unbiased coin will fall with the head up is 0.5" (同)chance
- the quality of being probable; a probable event or the most probable event; "for a while mutiny seemed a probability"; "going by past experience there was a high probability that the visitors were lost"
- lack of potential for development (同)incapableness
- the quality of not being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally (同)incapableness
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture" (同)military strength, strength, military posture, posture
- the capability of a technological system to perform as intended (同)performance capability
- 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(建物などの)『収容力』,(容器などの)『容量』,『容積』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(人の)『能力』,才能;(物の)性能 / 〈C〉(…の)『資格』,地位《+『of』(『as』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉(名身が生れつき備えている,また物事を遂行できる)『能力』,『力』 / 〈U〉(…に対する)権力,支配権《+『over』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(法・官職などによる)権限 / 《複数形で》(生まれながらの)体力,知力,才能 / 〈C〉権力者,実力者;影響力のある集団;強国・大国〈U〉軍事力;国力 / 〈U〉強さ,力 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》神;悪魔 / 〈U〉動力;工率,仕事率 / 〈U〉(電気などの)エネルギー,力 / 〈C〉(数学で)累乗 / 〈U〉(レンズの)倍率 / 〈U〉《a~》《話》(…の)多数,多量 / 〈機械〉‘に'動力を供給する
- 〈U〉(…の)『遂行』,実行,履行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(劇・音楽などの)『公演』,上演,演奏《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人の)腕前;(機械の)性能 / 〈C〉(…の)(すぐれた)成果,業績《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉『容易さ』,便利さ / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)能力,(…する)才能《+『in』(『for』)+『名』(do『ing』),『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉便,便宜;《複数形で》(…のための)施設,設備《+for+名》
- 〈U〉『ありそうなこと』,起こりそうなこと,見込み,公算(likelihood) / 〈C〉ありそうな(起こりそうな)事件(結果) / 〈U〉(数学で)確率;(哲学で)蓋然(がいぜん)性
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Anisotropic hyperelastic behavior of soft biological tissues.
- Chen ZW1, Joli P, Feng ZQ.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Oct;18(13):1436-44. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2014.915082. Epub 2014 Aug 15.
- Constitutive laws are fundamental to the studies of the mechanically dominated clinical interventions involving soft biological tissues which show a highly anisotropic hyperelastic mechanical properties. The purpose of this paper was to develop an improved constitutive law based on the Holzapfel-Gas
- PMID 25127194
- The application of stable isotope ratio analysis to determine the geographical origin of wheat.
- Luo D1, Dong H1, Luo H1, Xian Y1, Wan J2, Guo X1, Wu Y1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:197-201. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.006. Epub 2014 Nov 7.
- In this work, in order to discriminate the geographical origin of wheat, δ(13)C and δ(15)N values of 35 wheat samples originated from different regions were determined, using the method of element analyser-stable isotope ratio mass spectrometry. The results indicated that wheat from Australia, the
- PMID 25529670
- Electrochemical sensor based on molecularly imprinted film at Au nanoparticles-carbon nanotubes modified electrode for determination of cholesterol.
- Ji J1, Zhou Z2, Zhao X2, Sun J3, Sun X4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Apr 15;66:590-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.12.014. Epub 2014 Dec 3.
- A novel electrochemical sensor for cholesterol (CHO) detection based on molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) membranes on a glassy carbon electrode (GCE) modified with multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs) and Au nanoparticles (AuNPs) was constructed. p-Aminothiophenol (P-ATP) and CHO were assembled
- PMID 25530539
- Highly sensitive DNA detection using cascade amplification strategy based on hybridization chain reaction and enzyme-induced metallization.
- Yu X1, Zhang ZL2, Zheng SY3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Apr 15;66:520-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.11.035. Epub 2014 Nov 26.
- A novel highly sensitive colorimetric assay for DNA detection using cascade amplification strategy based on hybridization chain reaction and enzyme-induced metallization was established. The DNA modified superparamagnetic beads were demonstrated to capture and enrich the target DNA in the hybridizat
- PMID 25500528
- 石井 竜馬
- NUCB journal of economics and information science 60(1), 1-11, 2015-08
- NAID 110009930179
- LDPC符号のビット反転復号法に対する誤り訂正能力について (情報理論)
- 田宮 寛人,廣友 雅徳,森井 昌克
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(137), 83-88, 2015-07-13
- NAID 40020558009
- Investigation of light trapping effect in hyperbolic metamaterial slow-light waveguides
- Li Borui,He Yingran,He Sailing
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(8), 082601, 2015-07-13
- … The light trapping capability of a tapered hyperbolic metamaterial waveguide is comprehensively studied in this work. …
- NAID 150000111051
- Growing Pains and Dynamic Capability : A Pilot Study on Entrepreneurial Firms in China (特集 IFSAM東京大会)
- capabilityとは。意味や和訳。[名]（複 -ties）1 [U][C]（…）できること；（…する）能力，力，才能，手腕((to do, of doing))develop a nuclear capability核戦力を開発するHe had the capability to succeed.彼には成功するだけの力があった ...
- The index leaders are countries that usually perform well in more traditional rankings of current broadband capability. The move to silicon optics would add a basic new capability to silicon chips: the ability to manipulate and respond ...
- capability 【名】 能力、才能、素質、手腕・ABC company has no manufacturing ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- ability, capability, capacity, competence, competency, competently, eligibility, facility, power
- capability、capable、electric potential、electrical potential、feasibility、feasible、latently、likelihood、odds、possibility、possible、potentiality、potentially、probability、promising、voltage