- capacity、electrical capacitance
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored (同)electrical capacity, capacity
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons" (同)content
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior (同)mental ability
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- a measure of the capacity of a circuit component to store charge
- 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(建物などの)『収容力』,(容器などの)『容量』,『容積』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(人の)『能力』,才能;(物の)性能 / 〈C〉(…の)『資格』,地位《+『of』(『as』)+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of pH on the sonochemical synthesis of BiPO4 nanostructures and its electrochemical properties for pseudocapacitors.
- Nithya VD1, Hanitha B1, Surendran S1, Kalpana D2, Kalai Selvan R3.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Jan;22:300-10. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.06.014. Epub 2014 Jul 5.
- Using sonochemical method, BiPO4 nanocrystals were prepared at different pH conditions (pH-1, 3, 5, 7, 9 & 12) for the possible applications of pseudocapacitor electrodes. The prepared BiPO4 nanocrystals belong to monoclinic structure with P21 space group. The SEM image revealed that the particl
- PMID 25060119
- Sonochemical-assisted synthesis of 3D graphene/nanoparticle foams and their application in supercapacitor.
- Lee KG1, Jeong JM1, Lee SJ1, Yeom B2, Lee MK1, Choi BG3.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Jan;22:422-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.04.014. Epub 2014 May 2.
- Graphene and its derivatives have attracted much attention in application of electrochemical devices. Construction of three-dimensional (3D) heterostructured composites is promising for establishing high-performance devices, which enables large surface area, facilitated ion and electron transport, a
- PMID 24857684
- Impedance-derived electrochemical capacitance spectroscopy for the evaluation of lectin-glycoprotein binding affinity.
- Santos A1, Carvalho FC1, Roque-Barreira MC2, Bueno PR3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Dec 15;62:102-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.06.034. Epub 2014 Jun 20.
- Characterization of lectin-carbohydrate binding using label-free methods such as impedance-derived electrochemical capacitance spectroscopy (ECS) is desirable to evaluate specific interactions, for example, ArtinM lectin and horseradish peroxidase (HRP) glycoprotein, used here as a model for protein
- PMID 24994505
- Large variation among photoreceptors as the basis of visual flexibility in the common backswimmer.
- Immonen EV1, Ignatova I1, Gislen A2, Warrant E2, Vähäsöyrinki M1, Weckström M1, Frolov R3.
- Proceedings. Biological sciences / The Royal Society.Proc Biol Sci.2014 Nov 22;281(1795). pii: 20141177. doi: 10.1098/rspb.2014.1177.
- The common backswimmer, Notonecta glauca, uses vision by day and night for functions such as underwater prey animal capture and flight in search of new habitats. Although previous studies have identified some of the physiological mechanisms facilitating such flexibility in the animal's vision, neith
- PMID 25274359
- Interface electric properties of Si/organic hybrid solar cells using impedance spectroscopy analysis
- Frequency-response-based analysis of respiratory sensor measuring capacitance built across skin
- Electrical and physical characterizations of the effects of oxynitridation and wet oxidation at the interface of SiO
- Behavior of incorporated nitrogen in plasma-nitrided silicon oxide formed by chemical vapor deposition
- Any two adjacent conductors can function as a capacitor, though the capacitance is small unless the conductors are close together for long distances or over a large area. This (often unwanted) capacitance is called parasitic or "stray ...
- Property of an electric conductor, or set of conductors, that is measured by the amount of separated electric charge that can be stored on it per unit change in electrical potential.... ... Capacitance, property of an electric conductor ...
- Introduction to the capacitance of a two place capacitor. ... It looks like your browser doesn't support embedded videos. Don't worry, you can still download it and watch it with your favorite video player! Download Capacitance
- capacitance、electrical capacitance
- capacitance、electrical capacitance