- resulting from or employing derivation; "a derivative process"; "a highly derivative prose style"
- a compound obtained from, or regarded as derived from, another compound
- (linguistics) a word that is derived from another word; "`electricity is a derivative of `electric"
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete; "a relative stranger" (同)comparative
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus) (同)congener, congenator, congeneric
- a person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey" (同)relation
- something having the property of being analogous to something else (同)analog, parallel
- of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier" (同)analog, linear
- 派生した,由来した;独創性のない,借り物めいた / 派生語 / 派生した物
- 『関係のある』,関連した / 『比較上の』,相対的の / 相互の,相関的な / (文法で)関係を表す / 親類,親戚 / 関係詞,(特に)関係代名詞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 資源の乏しい状況での多発性骨髄腫のマネージメント management of multiple myeloma in resource poor settings
- 2. 再発性または難治性多発性骨髄腫の治療 treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
- 3. 化学療法関連腎毒性および腎不全患者における用量調整 chemotherapy related nephrotoxicity and dose modification in patients with renal insufficiency
- 4. 駆虫薬療法 anthelminthic therapies
- 5. 抗原虫治療 antiprotozoal therapies
- Preparation and in vitro characterization of glibenclamide-loaded alginate hexyl-amide beads: a novel drug delivery system to improve the dissolution rate.
- Khames A1, Abdelazeem AH, Habash M, Taha MO.Author information 1Department of Pharmaceutics and.AbstractOBJECTIVE: This investigation aimed to synthesize amphiphilic hexyl amidic derivative of alginate to be used in the preparation of glibenclamide-loaded release system of improved dissolution rate.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Nov;19(7):881-90. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.836224. Epub 2013 Sep 19.
- OBJECTIVE: This investigation aimed to synthesize amphiphilic hexyl amidic derivative of alginate to be used in the preparation of glibenclamide-loaded release system of improved dissolution rate.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Hexyl amine was associated to the activated carboxylic acid moieties of alginate
- PMID 24047142
- Characteristic fingerprint based on gingerol derivative analysis for discrimination of ginger (Zingiber officinale) according to geographical origin using HPLC-DAD combined with chemometrics.
- Yudthavorasit S1, Wongravee K2, Leepipatpiboon N3.Author information 1Chromatography and Separation Research Unit, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.2Sensor Research Unit, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.3Chromatography and Separation Research Unit, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractChromatographic fingerprints of gingers from five different ginger-producing countries (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) were newly established to discriminate the origin of ginger. The pungent bioactive principles of ginger, gingerols and six other gingerol-related compounds were determined and identified. Their variations in HPLC profiles create the characteristic pattern of each origin by employing similarity analysis, hierarchical cluster analysis (HCA), principal component analysis (PCA) and linear discriminant analysis (LDA). As results, the ginger profiles tended to be grouped and separated on the basis of the geographical closeness of the countries of origin. An effective mathematical model with high predictive ability was obtained and chemical markers for each origin were also identified as the characteristic active compounds to differentiate the ginger origin. The proposed method is useful for quality control of ginger in case of origin labelling and to assess food authenticity issues.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Sep 1;158:101-11. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.02.086. Epub 2014 Feb 28.
- Chromatographic fingerprints of gingers from five different ginger-producing countries (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) were newly established to discriminate the origin of ginger. The pungent bioactive principles of ginger, gingerols and six other gingerol-related compounds were deter
- PMID 24731320
- Acetylation and carboxymethylation of the polysaccharide from Ganoderma atrum and their antioxidant and immunomodulating activities.
- Chen Y1, Zhang H1, Wang Y1, Nie S1, Li C1, Xie M2.Author information 1State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330047, People's Republic of China.2State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330047, People's Republic of China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractA water-soluble polysaccharide extracted from Ganoderma atrum was chemically modified to obtain its acetyled and carboxymethylated derivatives. The results of chemical analysis, Fourier-transform infrared and (13)C nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy showed that these modifications were successful, although the molecular weight of these derivatives decreased due to slight degradation during the reaction. The antioxidant and immunomodulating activities of these derivatives were then investigated to determine the structure-bioactivity relationship. Results showed that the acetyled derivative with appropriate degree of substitution and lower molecular weight exhibited stronger antioxidant abilities on scavenging DPPH radical, and inhibitory effects in β-carotene-linoleic acid systems compared with the native polysaccharide. In addition, it also enhanced the macrophage phagocytosis capacity and tumor necrosis factor-α secretion, whereas the carboxymethylated derivative was shown to be slightly less effective. These results indicated that the type of substitution group and their degree of substitution play a decisive role in the bioactivities of the derivatives.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Aug 1;156:279-88. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.111. Epub 2014 Feb 7.
- A water-soluble polysaccharide extracted from Ganoderma atrum was chemically modified to obtain its acetyled and carboxymethylated derivatives. The results of chemical analysis, Fourier-transform infrared and (13)C nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy showed that these modifications were successf
- PMID 24629969
- Use of chloromethylstyrene as a supporter for convenient preparation of carbohydrate monomer and glycopolymers.
- Matsuoka K1, Kurita A2, Koyama T2, Hatano K2.Author information 1Division of Material Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University, Sakura, Saitama 338-8570, Japan. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDivision of Material Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University, Sakura, Saitama 338-8570, Japan.AbstractA convenient access for glycopolymers was accomplished by using a styrene-modified glycomonomer, which was prepared from chloromethylstyrene as a key starting material and N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (GlcNAc) as a model carbohydrate. One-step conversion of the styrene derivative gave an azidostyrene, which was treated with a propargyl GlcNAc to afford a carbohydrate monomer after deprotection in good yield. The water-soluble GlcNAc monomer was polymerized with or without acrylamide to give the corresponding white powdery glycopolymers, which were evaluated for their interaction against wheat germ agglutinin (WGA) on the basis of fluorescence change of tryptophan in WGA.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2014 Jul 17;107:209-13. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2014.01.104. Epub 2014 Mar 11.
- A convenient access for glycopolymers was accomplished by using a styrene-modified glycomonomer, which was prepared from chloromethylstyrene as a key starting material and N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (GlcNAc) as a model carbohydrate. One-step conversion of the styrene derivative gave an azidostyrene, whi
- PMID 24702937
- A Novel Fluorescent Chemosensor Based on β-(2-Pyridyl)acrolein-Rhodamine B Derivative: Polymer Particle Interaction with an Enhanced Sensing Performance
- Ku Kyo-Sun,Hwang Ji-Yong,Muthukumar Palanisamy,Son Young-A
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- … A novel, fluorescent chemosensor based on β-(2-pyridyl)acrolein-rhodamine B (RB-AC) derivative was synthesized and its sensing performance with poly(ethylene glycol) dimethacrylate (PEGDMA) polymer particle was investigated. …
- NAID 130005085629
- Some Results from Arbitrage Opportunity on Nonlinear Wealth Processes
- THOEDNITHI Kirati
- システム制御情報学会論文誌 = Transactions of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers 28(7), 291-298, 2015-07
- NAID 40020520884
- Sonodynamically-induced cytotoxicity by rose bengal derivative and microbubbles in isolated sarcoma 180 cells
- Sugita Nami,Hosokawa Mami,Sunaga Naoki,Iwase Yumiko,Yumita Nagahiko,Ikeda Toshihiko,Umemura Shin-ichiro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7S1), 07HF16, 2015-06-24
- … Sarcoma 180 cells were suspended in air-saturated phosphate-buffered saline and exposed to ultrasound with the SDS rose bengal derivative (RBD) in standing wave mode in the presence and absence of microbubbles [sonazoid (SZ)]. …
- NAID 150000110907
- 山本 悟詞,吉川 仁
- 計算工学講演会論文集 Proceedings of the Conference on Computational Engineering and Science 20, 4p, 2015-06
- NAID 40020496791
- derivative 【名】 派生物 金融派生商品、デリバティブ 《言語学》派生語 《化学... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- TouchDesigner is a visual development platform that equips you with the tools you need to create stunning realtime projects and rich user experiences. ... A showing of incredibly diverse and exciting work produced by the students of ...
- de·riv·a·tive (dĭ-rĭv′ə-tĭv) adj. 1. Resulting from or employing derivation: a derivative word; a derivative process. 2. Copied or adapted from others: a highly derivative prose style. n. 1. Something derived. 2. Linguistics A word formed ...
|拡張検索||「GnRH derivative」「gonadotropin-releasing hormone derivative」「17α-hydroxyprogesterone derivative」「nitrogen mustard derivatives」「peptic ulcer remedy of imidazole derivative」|
- about、analog、analogue、associate、association、attach、bearing、concern、connection、correlate、correlation、derivative、family、family member、implication、link、pertinent、reference、regard、relate、relatedness、relation、relationship、relatively、relativity、relevance、relevant