- not as far along as normal in development
- of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages; "Late Greek"
- later than usual or than expected; "the train arrived late"; "we awoke late"; "the children came late to school"; "notice came so tardily that we almost missed the deadline"; "I belatedly wished her a happy birthday" (同)belatedly, tardily
- at or toward an end or late period or stage of development; "the late phase of feudalism"; "a later symptom of the disease"; "later medical science could have saved the child" (同)later
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time; "a late development"; "their late quarrel"; "his recent trip to Africa"; "in recent months"; "a recent issue of the journal" (同)recent
- at an advanced age or stage; "she married late"; "undertook the project late in her career"
- being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time; "late evening"; "late 18th century"; "a late movie"; "took a late flight"; "had a late breakfast"
- having died recently; "her late husband"
- late-occurring (especially with reference to symptoms of a disease); "tardive dyskinesia"
- act later than planned, scheduled, or required; "Dont delay your application to graduate school or else it wont be considered"
- time during which some action is awaited; "instant replay caused too long a delay"; "he ordered a hold in the action" (同)hold, time_lag, postponement, wait
- the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time (同)holdup
- cause to be slowed down or delayed; "Traffic was delayed by the bad weather"; "she delayed the work that she didnt want to perform" (同)detain, hold_up
- (定刻・通常・予定の時間より)『遅れた』,遅い / (時刻が)『遅い』,遅く始まる,遅くまで続く;夜更けの / (時期が)『遅い』,終りごろの,後期の / 『最近の』,最新の(recent) / 《the~,one's~》『前の』,先の,前任の(former) / 《the~,one's~》『故』…,つい先ごろ死んだ / (定刻などより)『遅れて』,遅く / (時刻が)『遅く』,遅くまで,(特に)夜更けに;(時期が)遅く,終りごろに / 『最近』,近ごろ(recently)
- 《米》遅れた,遅刻した;(…に)遅れた《+for(at,in,to)+名》 / 遅い,遅々とした;(…が)遅い《+in(at)+名(doing)》
- …'を'『延期する』,延ばす / 〈事故などが〉…'を'『遅らせる』 / 『ぐずぐずする』,『手間取る』 / 『遅れ』,遅延 / 『延期』,猶予
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- SAPS 3 score as a predictive factor for postoperative referral to intensive care unit.
- Silva JM Jr1,2, Rocha HM3, Katayama HT3, Dias LF3, de Paula MB3, Andraus LM3, Silva JM3, Malbouisson LM3,4.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):42. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0129-5. Epub 2016 Apr 30.
- BACKGROUND: Patients undergoing intermediate-risk surgery are typically taken to the ward postoperatively. However, some may develop complications requiring intensive care later. We aimed to evaluate the characteristics of patients undergoing intermediate-risk surgery who required late postoperative
- PMID 27130426
- Thrombospondin-1 Affects Bovine Luteal Function via Transforming Growth Factor-Beta1-Dependent and Independent Actions.
- Farberov S1, Meidan R2.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 Dec;94(1):25. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.115.135822. Epub 2015 Dec 9.
- Thrombospondin-1 (THBS1) and transforming growth factor-beta1 (TGFB1) are specifically up-regulated by prostaglandin F2alpha in mature corpus luteum (CL). This study examined the relationship between the expression of THBS1 and TGFB1 and the underlying mechanisms of their actions in luteal endotheli
- PMID 26658711
- The effect of delayed death in HIV/AIDS models.
- Lutambi AM1.
- Journal of biological dynamics.J Biol Dyn.2016 Dec;10(1):286-96. doi: 10.1080/17513758.2016.1179801.
- HIV-infected patients who receive treatment survive for some years after they have acquired the disease. The received treatment causes sustained reduction of viral reproduction by improving the immune function, leading to prolonged progression period to AIDS development. This prolonged progression p
- PMID 27141921
- 臨床 遅発性難聴をきたした先天性サイトメガロウイルス感染症例
- A case of effective repeated distal protection on acute and subacute phase PCI to occluded sirolimus-eluting stent in SVG
- 重城 健太郎,齊藤 克己,鈴木 ゆき,天野 宏,河合 靖,竹内 靖夫
- Journal of the Japanese Coronary Association, 2013
- … During IVUS imaging after thrombectomy, delayed blood flow in SVG was detected on angiography with decrease in systemic blood pressure. …
- NAID 130002585932
- A 15-year-old white boy presents with a hemarthrosis of the right knee joint and a recent history of protracted bleeding from cuts or scrapes.
- Hypersensitivity response type IV
- hypersensitivity reactions＆type IV
- late phase