- temporal difference
- set the speed, duration, or execution of; "we time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely"
- a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something; "take time to smell the roses"; "I didnt have time to finish"; "it took more than half my time"
- a suitable moment; "it is time to go"
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time; "The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely"
- an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities); "he waited a long time"; "the time of year for planting"; "he was a great actor in his time"
- regulate or set the time of; "time the clock"
- the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- an instance or single occasion for some event; "this time he succeeded"; "he called four times"; "he could do ten at a clip" (同)clip
- a persons experience on a particular occasion; "he had a time holding back the tears"; "they had a good time together"
- assign a time for an activity or event; "The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene"
- throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc. (同)dawdle, fall_back, fall behind
- cover with lagging to prevent heat loss; "lag pipes"
- shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing; thick sweet roots are used as food; tropical southeastern Asia, Australia and Hawaii (同)Cordyline terminalis
- the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization (同)te, si
- the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- the time when something happens
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization (同)lah
- 〈U〉《冠詞をつけずに》(空間に対しての)『時間』,時 / 〈U〉(時計で示される)『時刻』 / 〈U〉(ある方式で決められる)『時間』,標準時 / 〈C〉〈U〉(特定の)『時』,おり,ころ / 〈U〉《しばしば A ~》(ある長さの)『時間』,期間 / 〈U〉(要する)『時間』;暇 / 《しばしば複数形で》(歴史上の)『時代』 / 《複数形で》時勢,景気 / 《one's ~》(個人の)一生;若いころ;生涯の特定の時期 / 〈U〉《しばしば A ~》(ある経験をした)『時間』 / 〈C〉『…回』,度 / 〈C〉『…倍』 / …の時間を定める / (…に)…の調子を合わせる《+名+to+名》 / …の時間を計る
- 『遅れる』,(学業・仕事などで)遅れをとる《+『behind』》;(…より)遅れる《+『behind』+『名』》 / 〈関心などが〉衰える / 遅れること,遅延
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Development and validation of a dissolution test for lutein tablets and evaluation of intestinal permeability.
- Anselmo Cde S1, Mendes Tde C1, Honorio Tda S1, do Carmo FA1, Cabral LM1, de Sousa VP2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Nov 1;210:63-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.04.081. Epub 2016 Apr 20.
- Lutein is a carotenoid with antioxidant activity that is present in various dosage forms. The bioavailability of carotenoid from oral dosage formulations depends on their release, dissolution and its permeability through the gastrointestinal tract. Here, a dissolution test was developed for evaluati
- PMID 27211621
- Role of oxidative stress in inactivation of Escherichia coli BW25113 by nanoscale zero-valent iron.
- Chaithawiwat K1, Vangnai A2, McEvoy JM3, Pruess B3, Krajangpan S4, Khan E5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Sep 15;565:857-62. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.02.191. Epub 2016 Mar 4.
- An Escherichia coli BW25113 wildtype strain and mutant strains lacking genes that protect against oxidative stress were examined at different growth phases for susceptibility to zero-valent iron (nZVI). Viability of cells was determined by the plate count method. All mutant strains were more suscept
- PMID 26953142
- Application of ethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and octadecanol for wax based floating solid dispersion pellets.
- Yan HX1, Zhang SS2, He JH2, Liu JP3.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2016 Sep 5;148:143-52. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.04.050. Epub 2016 Apr 13.
- The present study aimed to develop and optimize the wax based floating sustained-release dispersion pellets for a weakly acidic hydrophilic drug protocatechuic acid to achieve prolonged gastric residence time and improved bioavailability. This low-density drug delivery system consisted of octadecano
- PMID 27185125
- Simulation of discharge in insulating gas from initial partial discharge to growth of a stepped leader using the percolation model
- Soil/water/air coupled F. E. simulation of phreatic surface generation process within a river levee
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(49), 1714-1717, 2016
- NAID 130005124135
- Variation of shear wave velocity of Macao marine clay during secondary consolidation
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(15), 587-590, 2016
- NAID 130005123881
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. time lag - time during which some action is awaited; "instant replay caused too long a delay"; "he ordered a hold in the action" delay, postponement, wait, hold pause, suspension ...
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up time lag? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). ... Haberdashery This old word for men's clothing has a role in the latest Tarantino film Hogmanay
- time lag、temporal difference
- time lag
- most of the time 大抵の場合は
- duration、fold、hour、hr、long-term effect、moment、period、phase、stage、term