- place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease; "there were no signs of asphyxiation"
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring" (同)mark
- a character indicating a relation between quantities; "dont forget the minus sign"
- a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified; "The bond between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary"--de Saussure
- a gesture that is part of a sign language
- a public display of a message; "he posted signs in all the shop windows"
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season" (同)contract, sign on, sign_up
- approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?" (同)ratify
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu" (同)signal, signalize, signalise
- mark with ones signature; write ones name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here" (同)subscribe
- be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
- communicate in sign language; "I dont know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
- having a handwritten signature; "a signed letter"
- (ある事実・状態・感情などの)『表れ』,印,気配,徴侯(indication);(…の)こん跡,計跡《+『of』+『名』》・『身ぶり』,手まね,合図 / 『標識』,看板 / (数学・音楽などの)記号 / (…の)『象徴』,シンボル(symbol)《+『of』+『名』》・《文》(…の)『前兆』,きざし《+『of』+『名』》・宮(きゅう)(黄道12区分の一つ) ・〈手紙・書類・作品など〉‘に'『署名する』・(…に)〈名前など〉‘を'書く《+『名』+『on』(『to』)+『名』》 / …‘を'雇う契約に署名する・…‘を'合図する,知らせる;…に合図する・署名する・契約書に署名して雇われる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The quantitative relationship between physical examinations and the nerve conduction of the carpal tunnel syndrome in patients with and without a diabetic polyneuropathy.
- Jeong DH, Kim CH.
- Annals of rehabilitation medicine.Ann Rehabil Med.2014 Feb;38(1):57-63. doi: 10.5535/arm.2014.38.1.57. Epub 2014 Feb 25.
- OBJECTIVE: To understand the quantitative correlation between the clinical severity and physical examinations along with the electrodiagnostic findings by subjects with carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and also the influence of diabetic polyneuropathy (DPN) on physical examinations by subjects with CTS.
- PMID 24639927
- [Symptomatology of carpal tunnel syndrome during pregnancy and puerperium].
- Breborowicz M1, Gruca-Stryjak K, Krzyścin M, Romanowski L, Breborowicz G.
- Ginekologia polska.Ginekol Pol.2013 Oct;84(10):841-5.
- OBJECTIVES: Epidemiology of the carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) during pregnancy remains to be fully elucidated. The purpose of the following study is to determine occurrence of that complication in a population of pregnant women. So far the literature in Polish lacks information that might enable adeq
- PMID 24273905
- [Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome with mini-incision decompression].
- Jin GQ1, Yang J, Li CY, Ming XF, Zhao XF, Cheng CS.
- Zhongguo gu shang = China journal of orthopaedics and traumatology.Zhongguo Gu Shang.2012 Jan;25(1):58-61.
- OBJECTIVE: To introduce the method of the transverse carpal ligament (TCL) transection through palmar mini-incision for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and evaluate its efficacy and safety.METHODS: From January 2006 to September 2007, 15 patients (18 hands) with CTS were treated with palmar longitudina
- PMID 22489526
- 高萩 周作,尾田 宣仁,石井 正三,吉川 朋成
- 脊髄外科 : 日本脊髄外科研究会機関誌 16(2), 143-148, 2002-07-31
- … The positive rate was 50% with Tinel's sign and approximately 90% with Phalen's sign. …
- NAID 110002953532
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel pressure measurement: a reliable technique for complete release
- Hashizume Hiroyuki,Nanba Yoshifumi,Shigeyama Yukio,Hirooka Takahiko,Yokoi Tadashi,Inoue Hajime
- Acta Medica Okayama 51(2), 1997-04
- … <p>Carpal tunnel syndrome is diagnosed by clinical symptoms, Tinel's sign, Phalen's test and electromyography. …
- NAID 120002305479
- Phalen's sign Phalen sign
- ファレン徴候、Phalen徴候、wrist flexion test
- ファレンテスト(ファーレンテスト Phalen test)