- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- a joint between the distal end of the radius and the proximal row of carpal bones (同)carpus, wrist_joint, radiocarpal joint, articulatio radiocarpea
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased (同)flexure
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Isokinetic evaluation of wrist muscle strength in patients of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Ağırman M1, Kara A, Durmuş O, Saral İ, Çakar E.
- Eklem hastaliklari ve cerrahisi = Joint diseases & related surgery.Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi.2017 Apr;28(1):41-5. doi: 10.5606/ehc.2017.52142.
- PMID 28291438
- Development of a new assessment tool for cervical myelopathy using hand-tracking sensor: Part 2: normative values.
- Alagha MA1, Alagha MA2, Dunstan E3, Sperwer O4, Timmins KA5, Boszczyk BM6.
- European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society.Eur Spine J.2017 Apr;26(4):1298-1304. doi: 10.1007/s00586-017-4949-2. Epub 2017 Jan 19.
- PMID 28102449
- Biomechanical Assessment of the Dorsal Spanning Bridge Plate in Distal Radius Fracture Fixation: Implications for Immediate Weight-Bearing.
- Huang JI1, Peterson B1, Bellevue K1, Lee N2, Smith S2, Herfat S2.
- Hand (New York, N.Y.).Hand (N Y).2017 Apr 1:1558944717701235. doi: 10.1177/1558944717701235. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 28387161
- Application of the Blobo bluetooth ball in wrist rehabilitation training
- Transverse Movement of the Median Nerve in the Carpal Tunnel during Wrist and Finger Motion in Patients with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- <b>THERAPY OF SPASTICITY WITH FOCUSED ACOUSTIC WAVES BY TREATING MYOFASCIAL KEY POINTS</b>
- 25 Nov 2008 ... Phalen's Test is also known as Wrist Flexion Test and is an orthopedic special test used to help diagnose injury to the median nerve in the wrist especially as it relates to the carpal tunnel. If positive the patient will complain of ...
- Phalen's sign Phalen sign
- ファレン徴候、Phalen徴候、wrist flexion test
- ファレンテスト(ファーレンテスト Phalen test)
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial
- carpal joint、hand joint、wrist joint