- (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat (同)ecesis
- a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof (同)validation
- any large organization
- without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor; "took the joke well"; "took the tragic news well"
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a planes landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ships pumps
- an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- an abundant source; "she was a well of information" (同)wellspring, fountainhead
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage; "she married well"; "The children were settled advantageously in Seattle" (同)advantageously
- in financial comfort; "They live well"; "she has been able to live comfortably since her husband died" (同)comfortably
- to a great extent or degree; "Im afraid the film was well over budget"; "painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen considerably in value"; "the price went up substantially" (同)considerably, substantially
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood; "I might well do it"; "a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster"; "you may well need your umbrella"; "he could equally well be trying to deceive us" (同)easily
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well' (同)good
- with great or especially intimate knowledge; "we knew them well" (同)intimately
- come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes"; "the currents well up" (同)swell
- (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully; "a book well worth reading"; "was well aware of the difficulties ahead"; "suspected only too well what might be going on"
- favorably; with approval; "their neighbors spoke well of them"; "he thought well of the book"
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury; "appears to be entirely well"; "the wound is nearly well"; "a well man"; "I think Im well; at least I feel well"
- thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form; "The problem is well understood"; "she was well informed"; "shake well before using"; "in order to avoid food poisoning be sure the meat is well cooked"; "well-done beef", "well-satisfied customers"; "well-educated"
- to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree; "the project was well underway"; "the fetus has well developed organs"; "his father was well pleased with his grades"
- wise or advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be well to start early"
- with prudence or propriety; "You would do well to say nothing more"; "could not well refuse"
- with skill or in a pleasing manner; "she dances well"; "he writes well"
- set up or found; "She set up a literacy program" (同)set_up, found, launch
- use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation" (同)base, ground, found
- set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department" (同)found, plant, constitute, institute
- bring about; "The trompe loeil-illusion establishes depth" (同)give
- shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt; "the established facts in the case"
- brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established; "the established social order"; "distrust the constituted authority"; "a team established as a member of a major league"; "enjoyed his prestige as an established writer"; "an established precedent"; "the established Church" (同)constituted
- introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation (同)naturalized
- (原理などが)論証のしっかりした,確立した / 定着した
- 〈U〉(…の)『設立』,設置;確立,樹立;制定;立証《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(確立された)『制度』,秩序 / 《the E-》『体制』,権力機構;英国国教会 / 〈C〉(土地・家財道具・使用人などを含む)住居,家,世帯 / 〈C〉(公共または私設の)施設,機構(営業所・事業所・店・ホテル・食堂・学校・病院・図書館など);《集合的に》施設(機構)を構成する人々
- 『井戸』 / (石油・天然ガスを取るための)井 / 『泉』,《比喩的に》源 / 井戸状のくぼみ;(エレベーターの)縦穴;(回り階段の)階段穴 / 《英》(法廷の)弁護士席 / 〈水などが〉わき出る,噴出する《+out》 / わき上がる《+up》
- 『よく』,満足に,申し分なく / じょうずに,うまく,巧みに / 『十分に』,全く / 《他の副詞または前置詞句と共に用いて》『相当に』,かなり / (個人的に)親しく,親密に / 《can't, couldn't と共に用いて》『正当に』,適切に / はっきりと,確かに,全く / 親切に,好意的に / 《おもに補語に用いて》『健康な』,じょうぶな / 《複語にのみ用いて》『好都合の』,満足すべき,申し分のない / 《驚いて》『おや』,まあ,へ‐ / 《ためらい・同意を表し,文・言葉を切り出して》『え‐と』,さて,ところで / 《譲歩を表して》『それじゃ』,まあ / 《安心・あきらめを表して》『やれやれ』,どうも
- …‘を'『設立する』,創設する / (ある場所・識業などに,…として)〈人・自分〉‘を'落ち着かせる,安定させる《+『名』+『in』(『as』)+『名』》 / 〈法律など〉‘を'制定する / 〈ある慣習・事実など〉‘を'『確立する』,世に認めさせる / 〈事実など〉‘を'証明する,立証する
- 『私たちは(が)』,われわれは(が) / 《総称的に》『人は』,われわれは / 《論説・評論などで I の代りに用いて》私たちは,吾人(ごじん)は,筆者は / 《子供・病人などに対して,you の代りに養いて》あなたは / 《君主が公式の場でI の代りに用いて》余は
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- pH-dependent inhibition of tetrodotoxin-resistant Na(+) channels by diclofenac in rat nociceptive neurons.
- Nakamura M1, Jang IS2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:35-43. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.07.003. Epub 2015 Jul 12.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are widely used for the treatment of inflammatory pain. It is well established that NSAIDs exert their analgesic effects by inhibiting cyclooxygenase to prevent the production of prostaglandins; however, several NSAIDs including diclofenac also modulate
- PMID 26176424
- The use of cannabinoids as anticancer agents.
- Velasco G1, Hernández-Tiedra S2, Dávila D2, Lorente M2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:259-66. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.05.010. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- It is well-established that cannabinoids exert palliative effects on some cancer-associated symptoms. In addition evidences obtained during the last fifteen years support that these compounds can reduce tumor growth in animal models of cancer. Cannabinoids have been shown to activate an ER-stress re
- PMID 26071989
- Studying T Cell Development in Thymic Slices.
- Ross JO1, Melichar HJ, Halkias J, Robey EA.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1323:131-40. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-2809-5_11.
- Recently, tissue slices have been adapted to study both mouse and human T cell development. Thymic slices combine and complement the strengths of existing organotypic culture systems to study thymocyte differentiation. Specifically, the thymic slice system allows for high throughput experiments and
- PMID 26294404
- Formation of In-plane Skyrmions in Epitaxial MnSi Thin Films as Revealed by Planar Hall Effect
- Estimating the molecular evolutionary rates of mitochondrial genes referring to Quaternary ice age events with inferred population expansions and dispersals in Japanese Apodemus
- 新規血友病A 患者に対する第VIII因子製剤を用いた緊急対応 : 2 乳児例報告
- Well-established definition, permanently founded; settled; firmly set: a well-established business; a well-established habit. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out ...
- well-established 【形】（地位を）確立した、基礎のしっかりした、根付いた、定... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。