全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Reducing meat consumption: Identifying group-specific inhibitors using latent profile analysis.
- Lacroix K, Gifford R.
- Appetite. 2019 Jul;138()233-241.
- Consumption of animal products is an important greenhouse gas emitting behavior. However, perceived hindrances to incorporating more plant-based diets present challenges for the successful design of behavior-change interventions. Latent profile analysis of survey responses revealed three distinct gr
- PMID 30965045
- Protective effect of Chaetomorpha gracilis aqueous extract against erythrocytes oxidative damage induced by high fat diet in treated mice.
- Brahmi N, Saoudi M, Kadri Y, Kallel C, Euch AE, Ayadi FM, Harrath AH, El Feki A, Allagui MS.
- Archives of physiology and biochemistry. 2019 Jul;125(3)220-227.
- High fat diet (HFD) exposure is associated with various pathological dysfunctions, including haematological disorders and oxidative stress. The in vitro analysis of AECG revealed the presence of important levels of polyphenols and flavonoids, and denoted antioxidant capacities confirmed by nitric ox
- PMID 29544357
- Mitochondrial mRNA translation initiation contributes to oxidative metabolism in the myocardia of aged, obese mice.
- Lee DE, Perry RA, Brown JL, Rosa-Caldwell ME, Brown LA, Haynie WS, Rajaram N, Washington TA, Greene NP.
- Experimental gerontology. 2019 Jul;121()62-70.
- Being both advanced in age and obese each contribute to cardiac hypertrophy in a unique manner. Electron transport complexes I and IV are implicated in deficient electron transport during cardiomyopathies and contain the majority of protein subunits that are transcribed and translated by machinery l
- PMID 30928679
- Biology of Human Aging and Recent Nutrition Therapy
- Bando Hiroshi,Ebe Koji,Bando Masahiro
- Molecular Biology : Open Access 7(1), 203, 2018-01-24
- … Discussion concerning Calorie Restriction (CR) and low carbohydrate diet (LCD) has continued for years. … By very low calorie diet (VLCD), body weight can be reduced, but the diabetic pathological state remains. …
- NAID 120006455410
- Clinical Effect of Low Carbohydrate Diet (LCD) : Case Report
- Bando Hiroshi,Ebe Koji,Muneta Tetsuo,Bando Masahiro,Yonei Yoshikazu
- Diabetes Case Reports 2(2), 124, 2017-06-10
- … Background: The discussion concerning calorie restriction (CR) and low carbohydrate diet (LCD) has been continued for long yeas. … From our clinical experience and research, super LCD method, which is one of the very low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet (VLCKD), has evident efficacy of weight reduction. …
- NAID 120006455398
- 食事療法 (特集 肥満症 : 肥満症の最新知見) -- (肥満・肥満症の予防と治療)
- A very low-calorie diet (VLCD) is a rapid weight-loss program in which calories are severely restricted. VLCDs are often used to help obese patients achieve significant, short-term weight loss as part of a comprehensive weight-loss ...
- When you're on a low-calorie diet, you usually get between 800 and 1,500 calories a day. For some people, an alternative for short-term weight loss is a very low-calorie diet. Many very low-calorie diets are commercially ...
- Find out whether a very low calorie diet can help you achieve a healthy weight, and how to use one safely. ... Very low calorie diets A very low calorie diet (VLCD) is a clinically supervised diet plan that involves eating ...
- very low calorie diet VLCD
- very low calorie diet
- very low calorie diet
- feeding, nutrition