- the imposition of a new organization; organizing differently (often involving extensive and drastic changes); "a committee was appointed to oversee the reorganization of the curriculum"; "top officials were forced out in the cabinet shakeup" (同)reorganisation, shake-up, shakeup
- an extensive alteration of the structure of a corporation or government; "after the takeover there was a thorough reorganization"; "the reorganization was prescribed by federal bankruptcy laws"
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct" (同)reclaim, regenerate, rectify
- change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light" (同)straighten out, see the light
- break up the molecules of; "reform oil"
- improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition; "reform the health system in this country"
- make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices; "reform a political system"
- produce by cracking; "reform gas"
- a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices; "the reforms he proposed were too radical for the politicians"
- a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses; "justice was for sale before the reform of the law courts"
- self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice; "the family rejoiced in the drunkards reform"
- the activity of constructing something again
- recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall (同)reconstructive memory
- an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago" (同)construct, retrace
- cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
- improvement (or an intended improvement) in the existing form or condition of institutions or practices etc.; intended to make a striking change for the better in social or political or religious affairs
- changing an arrangement
- …‘を'編成し直す,再び作る / 再編成する,再び形になる
- 〈政治・制度など〉‘を'『改善する』,改革する / 〈人〉‘を'『改心させる』 / 改心する / (政治・制度などの)改善,改革
- 〈U〉再建,改造,復興,復元 / 〈C〉再建(改造,復元)された物 / 《the R-》《米》南部諸州の再統合期,再建時代(南北戦争後,法律・諸制度を改正した1865年から1877年までの期間)
- …‘を'再建する,改造(復興,復元)する / 〈でき事〉‘を'再現する
- (政治・制度などの)改善,改正,改革《+『of』+『名』》 / 改心 / 《the 『R-』》宗教改革(16‐17世紀に全ヨーロッパに起こったCatholic Churchに対する改革運動;この結果として新教(Protestant churches)が生まれた)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Intracellular dynamics of cationic and anionic polystyrene nanoparticles without direct interaction with mitotic spindle and chromosomes.
- Liu Y, Li W, Lao F, Liu Y, Wang L, Bai R, Zhao Y, Chen C.SourceCAS Key Lab for Biomedical Effects of Nanomaterials and Nanosafety, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Beijing 100190, China.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2011 Nov;32(32):8291-303. Epub 2011 Jul 31.
- The fate of nanomaterials with different sizes and charges in mitotic cells is of great importance but seldom explored. Herein we investigate the intracellular fate of negatively charged carboxylated polystyrene (COOH-PS) and positively charged amino-modified polystyrene (NH(2)-PS) nanoparticles of
- PMID 21810539
- TRIP6: An adaptor protein that regulates cell motility, antiapoptotic signaling and transcriptional activity.
- Lin VT, Lin FT.AbstractThyroid hormone receptor interacting protein 6 (TRIP6), also known as zyxin-related protein-1 (ZRP-1), is an adaptor protein that belongs to the zyxin family of LIM proteins. TRIP6 is primarily localized in the cytosol or focal adhesion plaques, and may associate with the actin cytoskeleton. Additionally, it is capable of shuttling to the nucleus to serve as a transcriptional coregulator. Structural and functional analyses have revealed that through multidomain-mediated protein-protein interactions, TRIP6 serves as a platform for the recruitment of a wide variety of signaling molecules involved in diverse cellular responses, such as actin cytoskeletal reorganization, cell adhesion and migration, antiapoptotic signaling, osteoclast sealing zone formation and transcriptional control. Although the physiological functions of TRIP6 remain largely unknown, it has been implicated in cancer progression and telomere protection. Together, these studies suggest that TRIP6 plays multifunctional roles in different cellular responses, and thus may represent a novel target for therapeutic intervention.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2011 Nov;23(11):1691-7. Epub 2011 Jun 13.
- Thyroid hormone receptor interacting protein 6 (TRIP6), also known as zyxin-related protein-1 (ZRP-1), is an adaptor protein that belongs to the zyxin family of LIM proteins. TRIP6 is primarily localized in the cytosol or focal adhesion plaques, and may associate with the actin cytoskeleton. Additio
- PMID 21689746
- Expression pattern of Mical-1 in the temporal neocortex of patients with intractable temporal epilepsy and pilocarpine-induced rat model.
- Luo J, Xu Y, Zhu Q, Zhao F, Zhang Y, Peng X, Wang W, Wang X.SourceDepartment of Neurology, the First Affiliated Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing 400016, China.
- Synapse (New York, N.Y.).Synapse.2011 Nov;65(11):1213-21. doi: 10.1002/syn.20961. Epub 2011 Jun 17.
- Mical-1 is a novel F-actin-disassembly factor that is critical in actin reorganization. It provides a molecular conduit through which actin reorganizes-a hallmark of cell morphological changes, including axon navigation. However, whether Mical-1 is involved in the epileptogenesis remains unknown. He
- PMID 21638339
- 佐藤 大樹,菅原 俊治
- 情報処理学会研究報告. MPS, 数理モデル化と問題解決研究報告 2011-MPS-85(28), 1-6, 2011-09-08
- インターネット上のサービスに対応したタスクは,それを構成する複数のサブタスクを処理することで達成される.効率的なタスク処理のためには,サブタスクを対応する能力やリソースを持つエージェントに適切に割り当てる必要がある.我々はこれまで,強化学習とネットワーク構造の再構成により,チーム編成を効率化する手法を提案してきた.しかし,そこで用いた学習は,近隣のエージェントの内部状態を既知としており,必ずしも現 …
- NAID 110008606658
- Reversible response of protein localization and microtubule organization to nutrient stress during Drosophila early oogenesis
- Shimada Yuko,Burn K. Mahala,Ryusuke Niwa Ryusuke Niwa,Cooley Lynn,丹羽 隆介
- Developmental biology 355(2), 250-262, 2011-07
- … Under nutrient stress, Yps and other components of the oskar ribonucleoprotein complex accumulated in large processing bodies in nurse cells, accompanied by MT reorganization. … Moreover, both Yps aggregation and MT reorganization were reversed with re-feeding of females or the addition of exogenous insulin to cultured egg chambers. …
- NAID 120003221458
- reorganization:会社の整理、会社の再建、会社更生法による...英語からも日本語から も検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。
- reorganization. 週一更新中 .... とりあえず今年もこんな調子でgdgdと書き続けられ たらと思っています 便所の落書きよりもどうしようもない reorganization ですが、今年も よろしくおねがいします 続きはコメント返信 [もうちょっとだけつづくんじゃよ] · 【2010/01/ 01 ...
- reassembly、reconstruct、reconstruction、remodel、remodeling、reorganization、restructure、tissue remodeling