プロリン, L-proline, Pro, P
- an amino acid that is found in many proteins (especially collagen)
- the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)p
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- In vitro sirius red collagen assay measures the pattern shift from soluble to deposited collagen.
- Chen C, Yang S, Zhang M, Zhang Z, Zhang B, Han D, Ma J, Wang X, Hong J, Guo Y, Okunieff P, Zhang L.SourceDepartment of Radiation Oncology, UF Shands Cancer Center, University of Florida, 2033 Mowry Road, Gainesville, 100385, FL, 32610, USA.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2013;765:47-53.
- In this study, we compared two in vitro collagen production assays ([(3)H]-proline incorporation and Sirius Red) for their ability to determine the pattern shift from soluble to deposited collagen. The effect of the antifibrotic agent, triptolide (TPL), on collagen production was also studied. The r
- PMID 22879013
- Recipes for free energy calculations in biomolecular systems.
- Moradi M, Babin V, Sagui C, Roland C.SourceDepartment of Physics, Center for High Performance Simulations (CHiPS), North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2013;924:313-37. doi: 10.1007/978-1-62703-017-5_12.
- During the last decade, several methods for sampling phase space and calculating various free energies in biomolecular systems have been devised or refined for molecular dynamics (MD) simulations. Thus, state-of-the-art methodology and the ever increasing computer power allow calculations that were
- PMID 23034754
- Improved production of trans-4-hydroxy-L-proline by chromosomal integration of the Vitreoscilla hemoglobin gene into recombinant Escherichia coli with expression of proline-4-hydroxylase
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 123(1), 109-115, 2017-01
- NAID 40021077241
- Identification of amino acids in antigen-binding site of class II HLA proteins independently associated with hepatitis B vaccine response
- Combination of vitamin E and vitamin C alleviates renal function in hyperoxaluric rats via antioxidant activity
- Pro-Line Racing #1 in RC Tires, manufactures and sells the most respected and successful tires, wheels, bodies and ... Pro-Line has established a reputation for the best leadership in innovation, quality and performance known in the market.
- Proline (abbreviated as Pro or P) is an α-amino acid, one of the twenty DNA- encoded amino acids. Its codons are CCU, CCC, CCA, and CCG. It is not an essential amino acid, which means that the human body can synthesize it. It is unique ...
- proline Pro P
- ピロリジン-2-カルボン酸 pyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acid
- Pro residue