- an amino acid that is found in many proteins (especially collagen)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- NOVEL MUTATIONS IN THE WNT1, TMEM38B, P4HB, AND PLS3 GENES IN FOUR UNRELATED CHINESE FAMILIES WITH OSTEOGENESIS IMPERFECTA.
- Cao YJ, Zhang H, Zhang ZL.
- Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. 2019 Mar;25(3)230-241.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a group of heritable fragile bone diseases, and the majority are caused by pathogenic variants in the COL1A1 and COL1A2 genes. We sought to identify the genetic causes and phenotypes of OI in Chinese patients without COL1A1 or COL1A2 mutations. Twenty-three patients w
- PMID 30913006
- P4HB knockdown induces human HT29 colon cancer cell apoptosis through the generation of reactive oxygen species and inactivation of STAT3 signaling.
- Zhou Y, Yang J, Zhang Q, Xu Q, Lu L, Wang J, Xia W.
- Molecular medicine reports. 2019 Jan;19(1)231-237.
- Colon cancer is the second most lethal malignancy worldwide. A better understanding of colon cancer at the molecular level may increase overall survival rates. Previous studies have indicated that prolyl 4‑hydroxylase, β polypeptide (P4HB) is associated with tumorigenesis in colon cancer; however
- PMID 30431122
- Gamma linolenic acid regulates PHD2 mediated hypoxia and mitochondrial apoptosis in DEN induced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Cui H, Han F, Zhang L, Wang L, Kumar M.
- Drug design, development and therapy. 2018 ;12()4241-4252.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is one of the known major health problems across the globe, and is sixth ranked among all cancer, due to its high mortality rate. Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) play an important role in the formation of a cell membrane, along with the fluidity of the membrane and
- PMID 30587920
- STRUCTURAL ROLE OF 3-HYDROXYPROLINE IN COLLAGEN
- MIZUNO Kazunori,HAYASHI Toshihiko,BACHINGER Hans Peter
- Connective tissue 34(1), 45, 2002-04
- … Certain X positions of the GXY repeated sequence of vertebrate collagens are posttranslationally modified by procollagen-proline 3-dioxygenase (EC 220.127.116.11) to trans-3-L-hydroxyprolyl residue (3Hyp). …
- NAID 110004002453
- procollagen-proline dioxygenase
プロリン, L-proline, Pro, P