- a crystalline amino acid obtained from gelatin or collagen
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Structure of glycoproteins from Acacia gum: An assembly of ring-like glycoproteins modules.
- Renard D, Lepvrier E, Garnier C, Roblin P, Nigen M, Sanchez C.SourceINRA, UR1268 Biopolymères Interactions Assemblages, F-44300 Nantes, France. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2014 Jan;99:736-47. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2013.08.090. Epub 2013 Sep 4.
- The glycoprotein (GP) molecular fraction structure of the gum exudate of Acacia senegal (gum Arabic) isolated from hydrophobic interaction chromatography was investigated using high-performance size exclusion chromatography-multi angle laser light scattering (HPSEC-MALLS), small angle X-ray scatteri
- PMID 24274565
- Effect of sire breed on physico-chemical and sensory characteristics of lamb meat.
- Jandasek J, Milerski M, Lichovnikova M.SourceDepartment of Vegetable Foodstuff, Faculty of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno, Palackého 1-3, 612 42 Brno, Czech Republic. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2014 Jan;96(1):88-93. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.06.011. Epub 2013 Jun 14.
- Physico-chemical and sensory characteristics of lamb meat were evaluated in crossbred ram lambs from Merino ewes and Oxford Down, Texel, Charollais, Suffolk and Merinolandschaf sires. The lambs were slaughtered at average age 119.2 days, live weight 34.6 kg and carcass weight 16.3 kg. Samples of M.
- PMID 23896141
- Modulating the folding stability and ligand binding affinity of Pin1 WW domain by proline ring puckering.
- Tang HC, Lin YJ, Horng JC.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, 30013, Taiwan.
- Proteins.Proteins.2014 Jan;82(1):67-76. doi: 10.1002/prot.24359. Epub 2013 Aug 31.
- The pyrrolidine side chain makes proline play a unique role in protein structure and function. The C(γ) ring pucker preference and the cis-trans peptidyl bond ratio can be mediated via stereoelectronic effects. Here we used a compact triple-stranded antiparallel β-sheet protein, the human Pin1 WW
- PMID 23839950
- 野口 知里,Chisato Noguchi
- 金城学院大学大学院人間生活学研究科論集 = Annual report of Graduate School of Human Ecology Kinjo Gakuin University 14, 43-48, 2014-03-18
- … Many lipid droplets were observed in the cytoplasm of hepatocyte, which increased after 8 week-intake of HFC diet.Amino acid analysis showed the increase of hydroxyproline in the liver of HFC group, while the other amino acids were decreased. … Because hydroxyproline is a chief component of collagen molecules, the deposition of collagen fibrils in NASH liver has been confirmed by amino acid analysis. …
- NAID 120005424362
- Sheep colon acellular matrix : Immunohistologic, biomechanical, scanning electron microscopic evaluation and collagen quantification(CELL AND TISSUE ENGINEERING)
- Kajbafzadeh Abdol-Mohammad,Masoumi Ahmad,Hosseini Mohammad,Borjian Mohammad Amin,Akbarzadeh Aram,Mohseni Mohammad Javad
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 117(2), 236-241, 2014-02
- … The process of sheep colon decellularization was done in four stages which included scaffold preparation, histologic examination and microscopic investigations to reveal the remaining cellular deposits, biomechanical evaluation and collagen quantification studies by measurement of hydroxyproline content of normal and decellularized sheep colon. … Decellularized colon displayed preserved ultrastructure, comparable biophysical properties (resistance to unidirectional stretch forces) and higher hydroxyproline content. …
- NAID 110009804079
- Diurnal Variation of Plasma Bone Markers in Japanese Black Calves
- MATSUO Asako,TOGASHI Akira,SASAKI Kouya,DEVKOTA Bhuminand,HIRATA Toh-ichi,YAMAGISHI Norio
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 2014
- … Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase isoform 5b (TRAP5b), carboxy-terminal collagen crosslinks of type-I collagen (CTX), hydroxyproline, bone specific alkaline phosphatase (BALP) and osteocalcin were measured. …
- NAID 130003391304
- an amino acid formed upon hydrolysis of connective-tissue proteins such as collagen (about 14 percent by weight) and elastin but rarely from other proteins. The molecular structure of hydroxyproline contains a secondary amino ...
- hydroxyproline /hy·droxy·pro·line/ (-pro´lēn) a hydroxylated form of proline, occurring in collagen and other connective tissue proteins. hy·drox·y·pro·line (hī-drŏk′sē-prō′lēn′) n. An amino acid produced during the hydrolysis of collagen.
- hydroxyproline, Hyp