- proline residue
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- an argument in favor of a proposal
- in favor of (an action or proposal etc.); "a pro vote"
- the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)p
- matter that remains after something has been removed
- 賛成論;賛成票(者) / 賛成して
- Public Relations Officer 広報活動員,宣伝担当者
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Design and synthesis of novel azapeptide activators of apoptosis mediated by caspase-9 in cancer cells.
- Bourguet CB1, Boulay PL2, Claing A2, Lubell WD3.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2014 Aug 1;24(15):3361-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2014.05.095. Epub 2014 Jun 14.
- A set of azapeptides was designed based on the Ala-Val-Pro-Ile peptide (derived from Smac protein) to activate caspase-9 and induce apoptosis in breast cancer cells. The diversity-oriented synthesis of the aza-peptides 5-9 was accomplished by alkylation of the aza-residue of aza-Gly-Pro dipeptide 15
- PMID 24986663
- Elastin-like polypeptides as a promising family of genetically-engineered protein based polymers.
- Kowalczyk T1, Hnatuszko-Konka K, Gerszberg A, Kononowicz AK.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology.World J Microbiol Biotechnol.2014 Aug;30(8):2141-52. doi: 10.1007/s11274-014-1649-5. Epub 2014 Apr 4.
- Elastin-like polypeptides (ELP) are artificial, genetically encodable biopolymers, belonging to elastomeric proteins, which are widespread in a wide range of living organisms. They are composed of a repeating pentapeptide sequence Val-Pro-Gly-Xaa-Gly, where the guest residue (Xaa) can be any natural
- PMID 24699809
- A subdivided molecular architecture with separate features and stepwise emergence among proinsulin C-peptides.
- Landreh M1, Ostberg LJ2, Jörnvall H3.
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications.Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2014 Jul 10. pii: S0006-291X(14)01226-1. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.07.012. [Epub ahead of print]
- The C-peptide of proinsulin exhibits multiple activities and several of the underlying molecular interactions are known. We recently showed that human C-peptide is sub-divided into a tripartite architecture and that the pattern, rather than the exact residue positions, is a characteristic feature. W
- PMID 25017908
- BCSJ Award Article : Sequential Peptide Ligation by Combining the Cys-Pro Ester (CPE) and Thioester Methods and Its Application to the Synthesis of Histone H3 Containing a Trimethyl Lysine Residue
- Kawakami Toru,Akai Yuichi,Fujimoto Hisao [他]
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan 86(6), 690-697, 2013-06
- NAID 40019660658
- 5-Nitrosalicylic Acid as a Novel Matrix for In-Source Decay in Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Asakawa Daiki
- Journal of the Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan = 質量分析 2(1), A0019-A0019, 2013
- … Since the Pro residue does not contain a nitrogen-centered radical site, Cα–C bond cleavage does not occur at this site. … Alternatively, the specific cleavage of CO−N bonds leads to a b•/y fragment pair at Xxx−Pro which occurs via hydrogen abstraction from the Cα−H in the Pro residue. …
- NAID 130003380162
- Phenylalanine 664 of dipeptidyl peptidase (DPP) 7 and Phenylalanine 671 of DPP11 mediate preference for P2-position hydrophobic residues of a substrate
- Rouf Shakh M.A.,Ohara-Nemoto Yuko,Ono Toshio,Shimoyama Yu,Kimura Shigenobu,Nemoto Takayuki K.
- FEBS Open Bio 3, 177-183, 2013
- … Three DPPs, DPPIV specific for Pro, DPP7 for hydrophobic residues and DPP11 for Asp/Glu at the P1 position, are expressed in the bacterium. … In the present study, we defined the detailed P2 substrate preference of DPP7 and the amino acid residue responsible for the specificity. …
- NAID 120005230842
- 1. Protein Eng. 2002 Aug;15(8):627-33. Structural consequences of replacement of an alpha-helical Pro residue in Escherichia coli thioredoxin. Rudresh, Jain R, Dani V, Mitra A, Srivastava S, Sarma SP, Varadarajan R, Ramakumar S.
- Structural consequences of replacement of an alpha-helical Pro residue in Escherichia coli thioredoxin. Protein Eng. 2002 Aug; 15(8):627-33. [Protein Eng. 2002] Thermodynamic effects of proline introduction on protein stability.
- proline residue、Pro residue
- Pro residue
- Pro residue