- Regarding the pitch perturbation quotient (PPQ), the amplitude perturbation quotient (APQ) and the normalized noise energy (NNE) determined during the acoustic analysis, cases of marked hyperadduction of the ventricular folds showed significant reduction as compared with those of nonadduction.
- lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue (同)tar
- set to a certain pitch; "He pitched his voice very low"
- an all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump (同)auction pitch
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter (同)delivery
- a high approach shot in golf (同)pitch shot
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch" (同)rake, slant
- the action or manner of throwing something; "his pitch fell short and his hat landed on the floor"
- the property of sound that varies with variation in the frequency of vibration
- a vendors position (especially on the sidewalk); "he was employed to see that his papers news pitches were not trespassed upon by rival vendors"
- erect and fasten; "pitch a tent" (同)set_up
- fall or plunge forward; "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
- hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
- set into opposition or rivalry; "let them match their best athletes against ours"; "pit a chess player against the Russian champion"; "He plays his two children off against each other" (同)oppose, match, play off
- a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression) (同)fossa
- remove the pits from; "pit plums and cherries" (同)stone
- a trap in the form of a concealed hole (同)pitfall
- a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate; "a British term for `quarry is `stone pit" (同)quarry, stone pit
- (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
- (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
- an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
- a sizeable hole (usually in the ground); "they dug a pit to bury the body" (同)cavity
- (physics) a secondary influence on a system that causes it to deviate slightly
- a disposition that is confused or nervous and upset (同)fluster
- activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption; "the term `distress connotes some degree of perturbation and emotional upset"; "he looked around for the source of the disturbance"; "there was a disturbance of neural function" (同)disturbance
- the number obtained by division
- the ratio of two quantities to be divided
- set at a slant; "a pitched rather than a flat roof"
- (of sound) set to a certain pitch or key; usually used as a combining form; "high-pitched"
- ピッチ(石油・コールタールなどで蒸留後に浅る黒いかす) / 松やに,樹脂 / …‘に'ピッチを塗る
- 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『投げる』,ほうる,ほうり出す / (一時的に)〈キャンプなど〉‘を'『設営する』,〈テント〉‘を'張る(set up) / …‘を'傾ける,傾斜させる(incline) / 〈楽器・声・曲など〉‘の'音程(調子)をきめる / 《俗》…‘を'ペラペラしゃべる / 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(…に)『落ちる,倒れる』 / 下に向かって傾斜する / (野球で)〈投手が〉投球する / 〈船・飛行機が〉縦揺れをする / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『度合い,程度』(degree)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉音(声)の高さ,調子 / 〈C〉投げること,投球;投げた拒離 / 〈C〉《単数形で》《the ~》(船・飛行機の)縦揺れ / 〈U〉〈C〉(屋根などの)『こう配』,傾斜[度];傾斜面《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《おもに英》(露天商・新聞売り子などの)きまって店を出す場所 / 〈C〉ピッチ(クリケットで両ウィケット(wicket)の間の部分);ホッケーなどのスポーツを行うように指定された場所 / 〈C〉《俗》(売り込み・宣伝の)執拗(しつよう)な弁舌
- (自然の,または掘った)『地面の穴』,『くぼみ』 / 《しばしば単数形で》《the pit》立て坑,採掘場 / 落とし穴 / 《単数形で》《the pit》《英》(劇場の)平土間(1階正面後部の安い料金の席全体を指す);平土間の観客;《米》(舞台手前の1段低くなった)オーケストラ席 / (身体や物の表面の自然にできた)くぼみ / 《しばしば複数形で》(傷・天然痘などでできた皮膚の)小さなくぼんだ跡,あばた / (動物を入れておく)囲い;闘鶏場(cockpit),闘犬場 / 《the ~》地獄(hell) / ピット / 自動車修理店などで,車体の下で作業するために床に設けたくぼみ / 《the pits》自動車レースで給油・タイヤ交換などの場所 / …‘に'点々と穴をあける;…‘を'あばたにする / (…と)…‘を'取り組ませる,対坑させる《+『名』+『against』+『名』》
- (サクランボ・モモなどの)核,種(stone) / 〈果物〉‘から'種を取り除く
- 〈U〉動揺,不安;混乱 / 〈C〉不安(混乱)のもと
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Photocoagulation therapy for laryngeal dysplasia using angiolytic lasers.
- Kishimoto Y1, Suzuki R2, Kawai Y2, Hiwatashi N2, Kitamura M2, Tateya I2, Hirano S2.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2016 May;273(5):1221-5. doi: 10.1007/s00405-015-3887-z. Epub 2016 Jan 7.
- In the management of laryngeal pre-cancerous lesions such as dysplasia or carcinoma in situ (CIS), it is important that lesion regression occur without any complications. As a minimally invasive treatment option, photocoagulation therapy using angiolytic lasers has been attracting attention. Therape
- PMID 26742908
- Phonetic Approaches of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease: A Prospective Study.
- Lechien JR1, Delvaux V2, Huet K2, Khalife M3, Fourneau AF3, Piccaluga M2, Harmegnies B2, Saussez S4.
- Journal of voice : official journal of the Voice Foundation.J Voice.2016 Apr 25. pii: S0892-1997(16)00061-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jvoice.2016.02.020. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: The study aimed to explore the impact of the selection of the analyzed time interval on the significance of acoustic measurements used to investigate laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) treatment efficacy, and based on these results to develop an alternative statistical approach in data analy
- PMID 27133614
- Outcome of regenerative therapy for age-related vocal fold atrophy with basic fibroblast growth factor.
- Ohno S1,2, Hirano S3, Yasumoto A1,2, Ikeda H2, Takebayashi S2, Miura M2.
- The Laryngoscope.Laryngoscope.2016 Apr 14. doi: 10.1002/lary.25578. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS: Age-related vocal fold atrophy has become a significant voice disorder as the elderly population grows. However, several therapeutic challenges have limited attempts to improve voice quality. We reported that basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) stimulates fibroblasts to prod
- PMID 27075110
- Measurements of the Acoustic Speaking Voice After Vocal Warm-up and Cooldown in Choir Singers.
- Onofre F1, Prado YA2, Rojas GV1, Garcia DM1, Aguiar-Ricz L3.
- Journal of voice : official journal of the Voice Foundation.J Voice.2016 Jan 14. pii: S0892-1997(15)00286-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jvoice.2015.12.004. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: The aim of this study was to evaluate the acoustic measurements of the vowel /a/ in modal recording before and after a singing voice resistance test and after 30 minutes of absolute rest in female choir singers.STUDY DESIGN: This is a prospective cohort study.METHODS: A total of 13 sopra
- PMID 26774847
- Pitch Perturbation Quotient definition, categories, type and other relevant information provided by All Acronyms. PPQ stands for Pitch Perturbation Quotient ... Most Popular APA All Acronyms. 2017. PPQ - Pitch Perturbation Quotient.
- 音響分析の項目で、JitterとPPQ（Pitch Perturbation Quotient）に違いはあるのでしょうか？ 本屋で見かけるレベルの音響の本ではいずれも位相の揺らぎとなっており、同じものを指しているように思うのですが。。。 また ...
- The purpose of this study was to obtain normative data for acoustic analysis of voice. Four acoustic parameters, pitch perturbation quotient (PPQ), amplitude perturbation quotient (APQ), normalized noise energy for 0 to 4 ...
pitch perturbation quotient
- agitate, confound, confuse, confusion, deflection, derange, derangement, disarray, disorganized, disorient, disrupt, disruption, disturbance, perturb, perturbate, surge, swing, unbalance, upset