- largest carnivore of Madagascar; intermediate in some respects between cats and civets (同)fossa cat, Cryptoprocta ferox
- monotypic genus of Madagascar civets closely related to palm civets (同)genus Fossa
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Management of a pterygopalatine fossa hydatid cyst.
- Yumusakhuylu AC, Yilmaz AS, Devecioglu I, Oysu C.SourceUmraniye Education and Research Hospital ENT Clinic, Adem Yavuz Cad. No: 1, Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2012 Oct;39(5):537-9. Epub 2011 Nov 8.
- Hydatid cyst disease is a rare parasitic infestation caused by larvae of Echinococcus granulosus. Although larval stage of this parasite can thrive in any part of the body, especially lungs and liver; head and neck involvement is rare. Pterygopalatine fossa involvement is reported in two cases in th
- PMID 22075139
- Transabdominal ultrasonographic appearance of the gastrointestinal viscera of healthy camels (Camelus dromedaries).
- Tharwat M, Al-Sobayil F, Ali A, Buczinski S.SourceDepartment of Veterinary Medicine, College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia.
- Research in veterinary science.Res Vet Sci.2012 Oct;93(2):1015-20. Epub 2011 Dec 29.
- The purpose of this study was to describe the ultrasonographic picture of the gastrointestinal tract in healthy camels (Camelus dromedarius). For this purpose, 22 camels were examined. The rumen and its glandular sacs were filling most of the left side of the abdomen. The rumen wall was smooth and e
- PMID 22209082
- Nasal architecture in Procynocephalus wimani (Early Pleistocene, China) and implications for its phyletic relationship with Paradolichopithecus
- NISHIMURA Takeshi D.,ITO Tsuyoshi,YANO Wataru [他]
- Anthropological science 122(2), 101-113, 2014-08
- NAID 40020169569
- 浅井 英明,萩野 浩子,佐藤 かな江 [他]
- 日本口腔外科学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery 60(6), 380-383, 2014-06
- NAID 40020145485
- The fossa is a cat-like, carnivorous mammal that is endemic to Madagascar. It is a member of the Eupleridae, a family of carnivorans closely related to the mongoose family (Herpestidae). Its classification has been controversial because its ...
- Fossa may refer to: Contents. 1 Places; 2 Science; 3 See also. Fossa dei Leoni, an Italian football supporters association of Milan; La Fossa, an Italian rap group; Formaggio di fossa, a sheep's milk cheese from Sogliano al Rubicone, Italy ...
- fossa, fovea, lacuna, recess, excavation