- (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought; "statute of limitations"
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation) (同)restriction
- the quality of being limited or restricted; "it is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
- the quality of moving freely
- 〈U〉〈C〉『制限するもの』,制約;《複数形で》(能力などの)限界 / 〈U〉制限すること(されること)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of comprehensive geriatric assessment and targeted intervention on mobility in persons aged 75 years and over: a randomized controlled trial.
- Lihavainen K, Sipilä S, Rantanen T, Kauppinen M, Sulkava R, Hartikainen S.Source1Gerontology Research Centre, Department of Health Sciences, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Clinical rehabilitation.Clin Rehabil.2012 Apr;26(4):314-26. Epub 2011 Oct 17.
- Objective: To assess the effect of a comprehensive geriatric assessment and individually tailored intervention on mobility in older people. In addition, the effectiveness of the geriatric intervention was evaluated among a subgroup of persons with musculoskeletal pain. Design: Three-y
- PMID 22007041
- Physical ill health, disability, dependence and depression: Results from the 2007 national survey of psychiatric morbidity among adults in England.
- Meltzer H, Bebbington P, Brugha T, McManus S, Rai D, Dennis MS, Jenkins R.SourceDepartment of Health Sciences, College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom.
- Disability and health journal.Disabil Health J.2012 Apr;5(2):102-10.
- BACKGROUND: The relationship between physical ill health, disability, and depression is not straightforward. Both cross-sectional and longitudinal studies have clearly shown that medical illness and physical disability are strongly associated with depression.OBJECTIVE: To test the hypothesis that di
- PMID 22429544
- 萩森 夕紀,高橋 直樹,野中 謙一郎
- 日本機械学会論文集 81(825), 14-00484-14-00484, 2015
- … Robots with independent four-wheel steering have many advantages such as high mobility, energy efficiency and strong stability. … We use a model predictive control based on the model with the steering and wheel velocity dynamics which explicitly deals with the limitation of the steering angle. … In the S-shaped curve, the steering angle has to turn over due to their limitation, and in the V-shaped turn, the instantaneous center of motion passes through the steering axis; …
- NAID 130005073747
- A new cam-geared mechanism for exact path generation
- SOONG Ren-Chung
- Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing 9(2), JAMDSM0020-JAMDSM0020, 2015
- … The formation and mobility of the proposed mechanism are illustrated in detail, in addition to inverse kinematic analysis of the design and the design procedure. … The advantages of the new design include its simple, compact structure, simple design procedure and no numbers limitation of precision point. …
- NAID 130005073298
- Deceleration Control System for Electric-Powered Wheelchairs with Efficient EDLC Charge/Discharge
- Seki Hirokazu,Akasaka Shota,Aoki Moeka
- IEEJ Journal of Industry Applications 4(1), 11-19, 2015
- … Electric-powered wheelchairs generate their driving force using electric motors and are expected to be widely used as mobility support systems for elderly and disabled people. … This study proposes a deceleration control scheme with EDLC charge/discharge and jerk and deceleration limitation. … The decelerating velocity reference is designed to increase the regeneration energy and reduce the consumption energy based on real-time continuous deceleration pattern generation with jerk limitation. …
- NAID 130004972816
- BACKGROUND: Mobility limitations are prevalent, potentially reversible precursors to mobility loss that may go undetected in older adults. This study evaluates standardized administration of an endurance walk test for identifying unrecognized ...
- Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010 Jun;91(6):833-9. Effects of aquatic resistance training on mobility limitation and lower-limb impairments after knee replacement. Valtonen A, Pöyhönen T, Sipilä S, Heinonen A. Department of Health Sciences, ...
- mobility limitation
- mobility limitation