- dividing an animal into right and left halves (同)median
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
- a building dedicated to a particular activity; "they were raising money to build a new center for research" (同)centre
- (American football) the position of the player on the line of scrimmage who puts the ball in play; "it is a centers responsibility to get the football to the quarterback"
- a position on a basketball team of the player who participates in the jump that starts the game
- the position on a hockey team of the player who participates in the face off at the beginning of the game
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated; "they received messages from several centers" (同)centre
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering (同)centre
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses; "his stories made him the center of the party" (同)centre, center of attention, centre of attention
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm" (同)centre, middle, heart, eye
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure (同)centre, midpoint
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere" (同)centre, nerve_center, nerve centre
- (football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback; "the center fumbled the handoff" (同)snapper
- (basketball) the person who plays center on a basketball team
- (ice hockey) the person who plays center on a hockey team
- politically moderate persons; centrists
- the middle of a military or naval formation; "they had to reinforce the center"
- move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered" (同)centre
- equally distant from the extremes (同)halfway, middle, midway
- put in the middle
- time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period; "the middle of the war"; "rain during the middle of April"
- the middle area of the human torso (usually in front); "young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable" (同)midriff, midsection
- an intermediate part or section; "A whole is that which has beginning, middle, and end"- Aristotle
- between an earlier and a later period of time; "in the middle years"; "in his middle thirties"
- of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages; "Middle English is the English language from about 1100 to 1500"; "Middle Gaelic"
- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- the inner or enclosed surface of something (同)interior
- the region that is inside of something (同)interior
- within a building; "in winter we play inside" (同)indoors
- confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information" (同)inner, privileged
- on the inside; "inside, the car is a mess" (同)within
- away from the outer edge; "an inner lahne"; "the inside lane"
- being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
- located or occurring within or closer to a center; "an inner room"
- located inward; "Beethovens manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr. (同)interior, internal
- innermost or essential; "the inner logic of Cubism"; "the internal contradictions of the theory"; "the intimate structure of matter" (同)internal, intimate
- exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence; "inner regions of the organization"; "inner circles of government"
- inside or closer to the inside of the body; "the inner ear"
- in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area; "a central position"
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication (同)telephone exchange, exchange
- 中間の,中間に位置する / 平均の,並なみの
- (空間的に)『まん中の』 / (時間・順序・数量などが)『中間の』,まん中の / 『平均の』,中ぐらいの / 《M-》(言語史で)中期の / 《the~》(場所・地域の)『まん中』,『中央』《+『of』+『名』》 / (時間・順序などの)まん中,(行為などの)最中《+『of』+『名』+(do『ing』)》 / 《話》《the~,one's~》(人の)胴,腰
- 《the~》(物事の)『内部,内側』;内面 / 《しばしば複数形で》《話》おなか,腹 / 『内部の』,内側の;内面の;秘密の;(野球で)内角の / 『中へ』(で),屋内で(に)(indoors) / 『…の中で』(に,へ) / …以内に
- 『内側の』,『内部の』,奥の / 『精神の』,心の / 親密な;内密の
- 『中心の』,中央の,中心からの / 『主要な』,中心的な(main) / (音声が)中舌音の / 電話交換局(《英》[telephone]exchange)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Medial canthal area reconstruction with horizontal advancement flap.
- Goulão J.Author information Dermatology Department, Garcia de Orta Hospital , Almada , Portugal.AbstractThe medial canthal area is a common site for the development of skin cancer, the reconstruction of this area can be challenging for the dermatologic surgeon. The author describes the reconstruction of a defect measured about 1.5 × 1.5 cm, localized on the inner canthal area of the left eye with a horizontal advancement flap.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):438-40. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.742177. Epub 2013 Jan 20.
- The medial canthal area is a common site for the development of skin cancer, the reconstruction of this area can be challenging for the dermatologic surgeon. The author describes the reconstruction of a defect measured about 1.5 × 1.5 cm, localized on the inner canthal area of the left eye with a h
- PMID 23082757
- microRNA profiling in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms: the significance of miR-155.
- Biros E1, Moran CS1, Wang Y1, Walker PJ2, Cardinal J3, Golledge J.Author information 1*The Vascular Biology Unit, Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease, School of Medicine and Dentistry, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia.2†University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Discipline of Surgery, and Centre for Clinical Research and Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Department of Vascular Surgery Herston, Queensland 4006, Australia.3‡Pathology Queensland Chemical Pathology, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Herston, Queensland 4029, Australia.AbstractAAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) is a potentially life-threatening late-onset degenerative condition. miRNAs (microRNAs), the small non-coding RNA molecules that regulate gene expression, have been shown previously to be associated with a broad range of human pathologies, including cardiovascular diseases. The aim of the present study was to identify AAA-associated miRNAs potentially contributing to AAA pathology. We analysed the expression of 124 miRNAs within AAA biopsies and serum of ten patients undergoing AAA repair, and serum from ten age- and sex-matched subjects without AAA, using the FlexmiR™ MicroRNA Assay. RNA extracted from the site of main AAA dilatation (AAA body) was compared with that extracted from the macroscopically non-dilated neck of the AAA (AAA neck). Similarly, RNA extracted from the serum of AAA patients (AAA serum) was compared with that extracted from age- and sex-matched controls (control serum). qPCR (quantitative real-time PCR), Western blot analysis and histology were performed using an independent set of six paired AAA body and neck biopsies to examine the validity of findings. Seven miRNAs were up-regulated [>2-fold difference, FDR (false discovery rate) <0.5] within AAA biopsies, of which miR-155 was the most differentially expressed (11.32-fold, FDR=0.414). This finding was confirmed by qPCR with the median relative expression of miR-155 being 3.26 and 0.63 within AAA body and AAA neck biopsies respectively (P=0.031). Circulating miR-155 was also increased in AAA patients compared with controls, with a 2.67-fold up-regulation at borderline significance (FDR=0.554). Two immunologically important miR-155 target genes, CTLA4 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein) and SMAD2, were assessed and found to be significantly down-regulated within AAA bodies compared with AAA necks (P=0.032 and P=0.026) as determined by qPCR and Western blotting respectively. Histology demonstrated dense accumulation of T-lymphocytes within the adventitial and outer medial layers of AAA body, but not neck tissue. The results of the present study suggest that miR-155 is overexpressed in AAA with potential implications in the pathogenesis of the condition.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Jun 1;126(11):795-803. doi: 10.1042/CS20130599.
- AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) is a potentially life-threatening late-onset degenerative condition. miRNAs (microRNAs), the small non-coding RNA molecules that regulate gene expression, have been shown previously to be associated with a broad range of human pathologies, including cardiovascular dis
- PMID 24283299
- FMS™ scores and low-back loading during lifting - Whole-body movement screening as an ergonomic tool?
- Beach TA1, Frost DM2, Callaghan JP3.Author information 1Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2W6, Canada.2Department of Kinesiology, University of Waterloo, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1, Canada.3Department of Kinesiology, University of Waterloo, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1, Canada. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractBACKGROUND: Previous research suggests that a general whole-body movement screen could be used to identify personal movement attributes that promote potentially injurious low-back loading patterns at work. The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between Functional Movement Screen™ (FMS) composite scores and the low-back loading response to lifting.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 May;45(3):482-9. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.06.009. Epub 2013 Jul 20.
- BACKGROUND: Previous research suggests that a general whole-body movement screen could be used to identify personal movement attributes that promote potentially injurious low-back loading patterns at work. The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between Functional Movement Screen�
- PMID 23876984
- Where there's smoke, there's fire: The brain reactivity of chronic smokers when exposed to the negative value of smoking.
- Dinh-Williams L1, Mendrek A2, Bourque J1, Potvin S3.Author information 1Centre de recherche Fernand-Seguin, Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale de Montréal, Montreal, Canada; Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada.2Centre de recherche Fernand-Seguin, Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale de Montréal, Montreal, Canada; Department of Psychology, Bishop's University, Sherbrooke, Canada.3Centre de recherche Fernand-Seguin, Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale de Montréal, Montreal, Canada; Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractRATIONAL: The addictive nature of smoking is characterized by responses to cigarette stimuli that significantly impede smoking cessation efforts. Studies have shown that smokers are roused by appetitive smoking-related stimuli, and their consumption tends to be unaffected by the negative value of smoking.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2014 Apr 3;50:66-73. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2013.12.009. Epub 2013 Dec 18.
- RATIONAL: The addictive nature of smoking is characterized by responses to cigarette stimuli that significantly impede smoking cessation efforts. Studies have shown that smokers are roused by appetitive smoking-related stimuli, and their consumption tends to be unaffected by the negative value of sm
- PMID 24361634
- The Role of Dopaminergic Signaling in the Medial Prefrontal Cortex for the Expression of Cocaine-Induced Conditioned Place Preference in Rats
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 40(11), 1983-1989, 2017-11
- NAID 40021357314
- 経験 眼窩内壁・下壁合併骨折に対する後涙丘切開の有用性
- Arthroscopic Repair of the Medial Meniscus Radial/Oblique Tear Prevents the Progression of Meniscal Extrusion in Mildly Osteoarthritic Knees
- DVDコピー、ご予算・用途から選べる盤面印刷、DVDケースも多数取り扱っております。 ... お急ぎの場合は即日対応もいたします。お電話またはメールでお問い合せください。 只今、10,500円（税込）以上のご注文の場合、送料無料 ...
- DVDコピー、ご予算・用途から選べる盤面印刷、DVDケースも多数取り扱っております。 ... マスターディスクをお送りください 弊社宛に「マスターディスク」と「作業依頼書のコピー」を送付してください。
- center、centrally、centrally acting、centre、centro、centrum、hub、medial、pivotal、pivotally
- culture、culture media、culture medium、culture solution、medium